Islamic Indoctrination Hits West Virginia School- 2018 News

I kind of told ya so, that President Trump ended this, but they found a way to tip toe around the issue, soon enough on July 4, 2018 the full story will be shared. You may not like the findings but it will cause a issue in America, just like this blog will.

By Martin Fisher, PRB News

Christian Action Network News Correspondent

The spreading threat of children being indoctrinated into Islam claimed new ground in West Virginia to the shock of parents in and around Gerrardstown last month.

What broke the controversy was the courageous stand by a dad whose seventh-grade daughter came home with a thick learning packet on Islam.

Rich Penkoski said that he knew right away something was very wrong with the 30-page packet, remembering the slim two-sheets of paper handed out about Christianity earlier.

“It asked kids to write out the Shihaddah, and it explains that it is the Islamic confession of faith,” Penkoski said. “I said, no – you're not doing this. No.”

Martin Mawyer, president of Christian Action Network, said the Islamic indoctrination program is one of the most egregious he has ever seen.

"Children were even give a worksheet called Reading from the Koran. And it gives them quranic verses to study," Mawyer said. "Would a public school dare to ever assign a worksheet called Reading from the Bible which had students studying Christian verses? We know the answer to that. Of course not."

Penkoski called the principal at Mount Ridge Middle School and thought he had an agreement to eliminate the indoctrination portions, including an offensive assignment disguised as calligraphy practice: to copy the Islamic statement of faith in Arabic.

“My daughter, Brielle, came home the next day with a packet. It was the very same packet, with certain aspects of the assignment crossed out,” Penkoski said. “The calligraphy assignment with the Shihaddah was still there. I said, are you kidding me? You have to do this? She said, 'Yes.'”

Penkoski called the school again, adamant about speaking with no one but the principal.

“I said no, you're getting him for me later, your getting him right now. This is something that's not going to wait,” he said.

After that second conversation, Penkoski was left uncertain about all of it. The principal said the whole section would be optional, but the school administration would not respond to underlying inconsistencies between their assurances and how the materials were being presented in class.

Brielle said she could tell right away that the teaching about Islam was much more detailed than other sections on Christianity and the history of Israel, (Judaism was not particularly covered at all)

She added that talk among students included speculation that their teacher was herself Muslim.

“I said I thought so, and (a friend) said she thought so too,” Brielle said.

“There was no reason to think that these assignments were optional,” Penkoski said. “The teacher's job is not to teach doctrine, that's my job – I will do that – the teachers are not qualified to teach doctrine.”

Penkoski assessed the assignments further, finding the materials on Islam were complementary and positive, even to the point of glamorizing Islam. Meanwhile, the scant information on Christianity focused on the problem of understanding so many denominations.

"I am a minister. I know proselytizing, and that's what they did," he said.

When other parents found out, “they were outraged,” Penkoski said. “They could not believe this was happening in a public school in West Virginia.”

The history and geography class moved on to other lessons, but the problem remains. There is no agreement on proselytism and indoctrination happening again next year.

“This is a problem,” Penkoski said.

So he notified his state legislator, who put him in contact with West Virginia State Delegate Marshall Wilson of District 60, across the district line from where the Penkoskis live, and where Gerrardstown and the school are located.

Wilson said that many other parents in his district have been calling him also, and others from the region and even other states.

The outpouring of concern led to discussions about putting the state board of education under the supervision of the legislature as other boards and commissions are.

“Apparently this is going to take a constitutional amendment, to give the state legislature this oversight,” Wilson said.

Wilson added he can and is probing the matter in order to formulate an official report. One problem is that while there is a standard procedure for the selection of textbooks, and teachers are given latitude to bring in “supplementals” meaning additional material.

This led to a very obvious unevenness of material presented for Islam compared to other religions in Briele's class.

“My understanding is one teacher has chosen some supplementals,” Wilson added. “I would like to ask her, by what criteria did you choose these supplementals?”

According to Wilson, the teacher so far has refused to respond to his requests for a conversation, citing the advice of legal council.

Wilson said that in a situation like this, parents should follow Penkoski's example of response.

“I think the people of West Virginia should do what Mr. Penkoski and his family has done,” he said. “Tell them, we pay the tax dollars that support your schools. I would like to know what's going on here. And if it's not resolved, contact local state legislators.”

And after that, there is the option of seeking legal council, which Penkoski has also done. The Thomas More Law Center team representing him is considering legal options at this time, and possible court filings are pending.

Penkoski, who runs Warriors for Christ, an online gospel ministry, warns parents and all care-giving adults to closely monitor what children are being taught in public schools.

“If my daughter hadn't come to me, our kids would be further indoctrinated in Islam, and we wouldn't even know it,” he said. Most “trust the school system blindly, and schools often teach things that are directly contradicting your beliefs.”

https://christianaction.org/blog_management/our-views/islamic-indoc...

Islamic Indoctrination Hits West Virginia School, want to see more?: https://www.google.com/search?q=Islamic+Indoctrination+Hits+West+Vi...

Views: 179

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Didn't have time to make it politically correct, but it is on line, Front Line News, America At war against our own Government???????????

IT's bold deadly how Muslims ignore the rulings of our USSC when the Justice made it clear that NO Islam at all was to enter our schools or be in America at all by law. If any faith based anything were to be presented it would be Christianity that our country was established on !
All Islam was suppose to then be removed from all schools.

But instead the Muslims invaded our schools even more !
By LAW Muslims are forbidden to be on America soil at all !
Under president Jefferson it was made law and then in 1952 it was also written into our immigration law !

Keep in mind that Islam is against American Constitution to be in our schools or in this country at all ! !

It's law here that Islam is FORBIDDEN in America at all ! !

MacCarran Walter Act of 1952

http://comunistmanifesto101.blogspot.com/2015/11/islam-by-law-is-pr...

American law has been put on the shelf by Bush who began forcing International law on us. If we are to BE AMERICA - then we must FOLLOW AMERICAN LAW - It's there for a reason !

Islam, by law, is prohibited from US immigration !! The Immigration and Nationality Act passed June 27, 1952 revised the laws relating to immigration, naturalization, and nationality for the United States.

This includes anyone or group that is anti-America or not compatible with our laws and way of life, includes Communists or any of their organizations as well.

Freedom of Speech does not include freedom to be the enemy or incite any kind of rebellion on Americans, American govt or life here..

This law carries on Thomas Jefferson's policies and law of NO Muslims allowed in America AT ALL !

Not a one !

===========================

Islam Has No Right to Build Mosques, Spread Islam, or Institute Sharia Law In America https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfWeAwliyQA

=======================================================

Islam and Communism Forbidden in America - not allowed on American soil ! http://comunistmanifesto101.blogspot.com/2015/11/islam-by-law-is-pr...

========================================

Had we followed our own American law none of this would be happening !

Get back to AMERICAN LAW !

Islam is a curse in our schools ! It puts a curse on this country.

In Christianity it's forbidden to be exposed to pagan systems. It's dallying with Satanism according to the Bible. We are not allowed to expose ourselves or our children to evil.

Islam goes under the guise of "religion" to get its foot in the door (just like Communism did in its beginnings here in the 1840's), but it is not a "religion" it is a political and law control system over everyone's lives in every aspect. And it is deadly and promotes and honors hate, murder and death, not life. The opposite of Christianity and what God tells us to do. Islam is against and opposite to what America has always stood for thus it's the enemy. Our first war as a country was against Islam. President Thomas Jefferson made it law that no Muslims at all were allowed to be on American soil and it was also later written into our 1952 immigration law ! Shown above.

WE need to obey our own law, if AMERICA IS TO BE AMERICA ! If we don't we will end up like Germany and Sweden, both now rape capitals in the world !

Muslims have no respect for anyone in the world - they see themselves as the rulers everywhere they go ! I don't think they even know what the word "respect" means. They have never shown any. They act like brainless savages. They do not belong in America and they certainly do NOT belong in our schools as teachers or in our courts as judges !

They are forcibly turning OUR kids into Muslims and jihadists as a "homework" assignment ! They have to take on Muslims names and dress, and they take them from the schools to the Mosques without parents knowing, and memorize all the tenants of the Qur'an and Islam just like they train their own Muslim kids ! This is not a study OF Islam - THIS IS INDOCTRINATION INTO ISLAM !

If Christians did anywhere near any of this the schools would throw them in jail ! A Bible is not even allowed in the schools but they are forcing kids to memorize the Qur'an - a book of murder and hate ! They have to learn Arabic as well. They have declared all schools MUSLIMS SCHOOLS by doing this ! WAKE UP !!

And YOU pay for it !

Most parents have no idea the extent to what Islam is made the most important subject of all above all others for if a student does not pass Islam class well - they are not allowed to pass that grade even if they are an A student is all other subjects ! Islam has been made the ONLY subject of any importance AND THAT, PEOPLE - IS A MUSLIM SCHOOL ! ALL US GOVT RUN SCHOOLS ARE NOW MUSLIM SCHOOLS !

Any parent who allows their child to be exposed to this, will answer to God for it because HE gives it the death penalty = eternity in hell.

==

Little Bright Feather,

If I could I would give this blog two thumbs up, one for Tif, and one for you man, its like, 'dam* man' you sure did dump it in their face.

I wonder what part of the US Government is behind this?

Thank you Bright Feather, I will add this to my files.

See this  - it will blow the Islam fraud out of the water !

And did you know that the Vatican created Islam before Muhammad ever gave it a thought.  That is why the (illegitimate)  pope is so close to Muslims.

Allah & Muhammad had nothing to do with the Quran or Islam - Islam is founded on Lies & Deception

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ySbW-btfK8

And read the comments too.

Nothing in the Qur'an is real or true - it's all made up !

Original Sources Koran Stole its Stories From

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhaLDYo0Kl8

Plagiarism !!

==

====

Little bright Feather, fill in the blanks for Tif:

1952 McCarran Walters ACT- Immigration Laws: Barack Hussein Obama JR.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/1952-mccarran-walters-act-...

Say it, LBF!!!

Say what???

I hate to be a Tea Party Bubble Buster, but someone lied:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Islamic+Indoctrination-+US+Law&...

Actually the newest Supreme Court Justice made the announcement that Islam was NOT to be in our schools and if any type of faith was to be expounded on, it would be Christianity that this land was established with .  THAT is what he stated. I read it myself.

And the DC govt in unison helped to establish Islam in the schools, the Dept of Ed went along gladly with it.  Bush began it (he converted at the 2001 Ramadan dinner, and was the speaker of that dinner the following year) and Obama pushed it hard when he was (illegitimately) in office. Obama not only "quietly"  pushed it into the schools, but the military as well.

CNN accidentally showed live the Ramadan dinner when Islam was being pushed on all of us 24/7, with Bush there and before they realized what they were showing, they aired Bush's conversion to Islam on national TV.  It aired only once. And I saw it and quickly taped some of it before they cut the feed. That is when the networks began their 20 second delay before it went over the air from then on to this day, so they could cut out what they did not want aired.  Censorship !  I had cable TV back then.  Haven't had TV for some years now - can't afford it and nothing is on, that is worth watching.

I have a simple little antenna on my 13 inch TV and I see all the old programs on the 3 channels I get, that I never saw because back when they were on I was working all the time at 2 jobs.  So they are new shows to me.  And clean shows !  Even the commercials are nicer - no wild flashing loud  junk in our faces. No homosexual stuff in my face or bad language or nudity or Satanic garbage.  IT's so nice to step back in time to a better era.  A much cleaner era.

==

==

Now also see Islamic Immigration Amendments- US Law, George Soros's ACLU Foundation is hard at work to destroy America's Foundation Of Constitutional Laws.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&ei=hKYfW_yKLYy...

Don't trust Snopes - it's been debunked as a legit source years ago - Soros owns it.

It puts out what HE wants believed  out there.

Politico is a Dem OWG operation - so same thing there.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

TEA PARTY -> Lois Lerner Case Explodes:
IRS Docs Link McCain’s Office To Tea Party Attacks

Since announcing his brain cancer was terminal, Arizon Sen. John McCain has continued to make headlines, but not due to his medical status. Instead, it has been one controversy after another revolving around him, and now one more had been added to the list.

This one is based in his dislike not for Ted Cruz or Rand Paul, but of the tea party.

McCain has never really endeared himself to conservatives, and he made his feeling public about the tea party movement at a breakfast hosted by the Christian Science Monitor in 2015, according to a Yahoo report.

“I think also — I probably shouldn’t say this — but some of (the tea party) appeals to the bad angels of our nature rather than the better angels of our nature,” McCain said.

This attitude ties into the latest scandal swirling around McCain.

One of a number of scandals that plagued President Barack Obama and his administration involved the IRS targeting tea party groups after 2010. It seemed that their tax-exempt status requests were denied or delayed due to intense political partisanship in the agency.

In May 2013, The Washington Post reported that the IRS’s exempt-organizations division director Lois Lerner “let slip” the week prior “that low-level IRS staffers had focused extra scrutiny on conservative groups with words such as ‘tea party’ or ‘patriot’ in their names.”

In addition, “internal reviews have shown that Lerner knew about the targeting in 2011 — but neither Congress nor the public knew until (2013).” Despite this, Lerner was never prosecuted and was allowed to retire with her taxpayer-funded pension intact.

This did not change, even after House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady, a Texas Republican, and Tax Policy Subcommittee Chairman Peter Roskam, an Illinois Republican, wrote a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions. In it, they begged him to reopen a probe into the matter, according to Jay Sekulow, chief council for the American Center for Law and Justice, writing in a commentary for Fox News.

When President Donald Trump was sworn into office, some held out hope that the perceived injustices from Obama’s tenure would somehow be made right. However, in September 2017, Trump’s administration had already preemptively declined to pursue criminal charges against Lerner “based on the available evidence,” according to Fox News.

But more has since been uncovered about the scandal. Government watchdog group Judicial Watch has obtained and released “internal IRS documents, including material revealing that Sen. John McCain’s former staff director and chief counsel on the Senate Homeland Security Permanent Subcommittee, Henry Kerner, urged top IRS officials, including then-director of exempt organizations Lois Lerner, to “audit so many that it becomes financially ruinous.”

Judicial Watch �dd0e

JW President @TomFitton: Much of what you know about the IRS scandal is thanks to JW... Our new docs show the scandal is bipartisan in nature. A McCain staffer suggested Lois Lerner audit all of the 501(c)(4) groups in a way that'd be financially ruinous.

Meeting notes from April 30, 2013, involving Kerner, Lerner, “and other high-ranking IRS officials” were obtained by JW. With the meeting taking place only 10 days before the IRS scandal exploded into the public view, they are particularly incriminating against Kerner and Lerner:

“Henry Kerner asked how to get to the abuse of organizations claiming section 501 (c)(4) but designed to be primarily political. Lois Lerner said the system works, but not in real time.”

“Henry Kerner noted that these organizations don’t disclose donors. Lois Lerner said that if they don’t meet the requirements, we can come in and revoke, but it doesn’t happen timely.”

“Nan Marks said if the concern is that organizations engaging in this activity don’t disclose donors, then the system doesn’t work. Henry Kerner said that maybe the solution is to audit so many that it is financially ruinous. Nikole noted that we have budget constraints.”

“Elise Bean suggested using the list of organizations that made independent expenditures. Lois Lerner said that it is her job to oversee it all, not just political campaign activity.”

Thus far, there is no evidence that McCain knew about or directed Kerner to take such action. It is plausible that Kerner, knowing of McCain’s dislike of the tea party, opted to be a proactive and loyal staffer by urging the IRS to take action against the groups.

But McCain’s personality does little to keep him far removed from the scandal and tongues are wagging with speculation as to his involvement. Regardless, McCain’s frosty relationship with President Donald Trump has not made the Arizona senator many fans among Trump supporters.

New suspicions about him betraying the tea party won’t help matters at all.

OMG

Chelsea Handler Says Fox Doesn’t Work With
Black People, Obviously Doesn’t Watch Network

Humor is supposed to be based on truth. After all, the reason we laugh at a joke or scenario is because it triggers a feeling of recognition about reality, especially if it’s presented in an unexpected way.

It doesn’t look like “comedian” Chelsea Handler has a very firm grasp on truth or reality, however.

After a production error during a Fox News broadcast was called out by users on Twitter, the raunchy and sex-obsessed Handler tried to bash the network … but ended up showing off her ignorance instead.

“Fox News honored Aretha Franklin by using a graphic that contained a photo of Patti LaBelle,” the comedian and television host posted on Twitter Thursday evening.

That part was true enough: Fox admitted that they made a mistake on a background slide during a tribute to the late soul singer, and accidentally showed a faded photo of LaBelle. The main image still showed Franklin, who passed away on Thursday in Detroit.

Broadcast television is complex, which you would think Handler understands after being involved in TV for many years. Honest mistakes happen on every network. But no: In Handler’s alternate reality, the only explanation for the mistake was racism.

“It’s probably hard for anyone who works at Fox News to tell black people apart because they’ve never worked with any,” she declared.

Chelsea Handler  @chelseahandler

Fox News honored Aretha Franklin by using a graphic that contained a photo of Patti LaBelle. It’s probably hard for anyone who works at Fox News to tell black people apart because they’ve never worked with any.

Was she trying to be bitter or funny? It was hard to tell, but either way, that statement shows just how isolated the Hollywood left is from reality.

If she really believes that Fox has “never worked with any” black people, maybe she should try an experiment: Actually watch the channel for a minute.

She would probably tune in to the face of Harris Faulkner, the enthusiastic and Emmy-winning host of “Outnumbered,” which airs every single weekday.

Or, maybe she could get a clue from Deneen Borelli, another well-known face of Fox News for nearly a decade. How about the venerable Juan Williams, co-host of “The Five” and a “Fox News Sunday” regular for over 20 years?

Nah. They apparently don’t count, because Handler would rather live in an alternate reality of ignorance than admit she was the one making racial assumptions.

We’re not finished! Moving on to frequent guest contributors to Fox News, how about Candace Owens? Brandon Tatum? Ben Carson? Larry Elder? All of these smart individuals are familiar faces at Fox, and all are — look closely! — African American.

That’s saying nothing of the behind-the-scenes staff at Fox, a good number of whom are of course black. In fact, it’s completely possible the photo mix-up was accidentally made by a black employee. Handler openly assumed the race of the staff members who made the error, while knowing nothing.

Once again, the left has tipped their hand and revealed just how elitist and out of touch they are.

Handler has likely never turned on Fox News in her life, yet she thinks she’s an expert on it. She eagerly diminishes and waves away the contributions of black Americans to one of the most popular news stations in the nation, while lecturing others about race.

This type of attitude implies that only “liberal approved” black voices count. If they don’t parrot a 43-year-old white comedian’s politics, they’re invisible to her.

That arrogant view, and not an honest editing mistake, is perhaps the real outrage here … and it’s exactly why so many black voters are walking away from the left.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service