ISIS Suicide Bomber Identified As Former Guantanamo Detainee

A photograph released by ISIS of a suicide bomber in Mosul has been confirmed as British ex-Guantanamo detainee Jamal Al-Harith, who, as we previously detailed, fled to Syria after his release.

U.S. officials have said that about 30 percent of released detainees are suspected to have returned to the battlefield, including at least 12 freed during the administration of President George W. Bush who went on to launch attacks that killed about a half-dozen Americans. The exact number remains classified.

In January we noted a jihadi from Britain who claims to be a former Guantanamo Bay detainee has fled to Syria where he is now fighting for Al Qaeda.

Al-Britani claims he ‘spent years’ at Guantanamo Bay, where more than 700 of the world’s most dangerous Islamic terrorists were imprisoned in the aftermath of 9/11. 

In an online magazine for fanatics, he writes: ‘Sitting in the blessed land of al-Shaam [Greater Syria], reflecting on those weeks and days spent behind bars, I thank Allah for releasing me and providing me with the opportunity of carrying out jihad in his path again.’ 

Al-Britani is the second British ex-Guantanamo detainee known to have fled to Syria to join jihadi groups. In October, it was reported that Muslim convert Jamal al-Harith, from Manchester, had fled to Syria to join Islamic State (IS). 

At the time, he was reportedly fighting near Aleppo.

Al-Britani, who claims to be in his 30s, says he was in Afghanistan when the US-led coalition invaded the country in 2001.

He claims that he was based in the Tora Bora mountains when US troops arrived hunting for then Al Qaeda chief Osama Bin Laden. Al-Britani and ten others were ordered to cross into Pakistan, where locals would help them travel to Lahore.

And now, as Channel4 reports, a family member and another independent source have confirmed to Channel 4 News that the picture, released by Islamic State,  is that of Jamal Al-Harith, born Ronald Fiddler, of Manchester.

read more:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21/isis-suicide-bomber-identi...

Views: 592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Big Surprise.

THANK YOU OBAMA & I THINK YOU SHOULD FINISH HIS SENTENCE AT GITMO

YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE

This is what happens when you allow a Bleeding Heart Liberal to occupy the White House.  It's identical for those in Congress and other areas of the Federal Government.  Obama's 8 years needs to be wiped from history...it is disgusting and a inkblot on the history of a great country, and one we will be paying for for decades.  The secret dealings he had in his last days in office will take years to come to the forefront and will likely never hit the front pages of the liberal news media.

The Internet has been our savior where these dealings are not strangled by the power of the corrupt media sources.  I will be glad when the corrupt, left media dies off and the paper can be used to print the truth in our history classes that should be a mandate, from 6th grade to 12th grade.  Our children will thank us in their later years. 

Viper

You said

''  Obama's 8 years needs to be wiped from history...  ''

(  I respectfully  disagree  )

This has to be recorded in our history so we don't make the same mistake again.

And i would like to see something written that would list the action taken by obama & how this new administration corrected it .....

I am a firm believer in the fact that our past history dictates our future

We have to learn from our mistakes

I'm sure you agree

A friend always 

Wes

AGREED

Agreed!

Well of course, another of Obama's MUSLIM BROTHERS was released from Gitmo to KILL AGAIN.  Gitmo was the EXACT right place for this animal.

Barack Hussein Obama, being the good Muslim that he is, being as smart as he is, and as "compassionate" knows so much more than anyone else, now has MORE BLOOD on HIS hands!

OSHITHEAD COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT 'BLOOD ON HIS HANDS'......

WHERE'S THE MONEY.................

OSCUMBAG AND 'BIG MIKE' ARE OFF ON ANOTHER VACATION.......

Can't we charge these killing to 0bama and bring him to trial?

YOU'RE THE BEST....I SAY IT AGAIN.....THE BEST.......

OBUTTHOLE SUCKS...

MAYBE THAT'S WHY HE'S SO POPULAR AMONG THESE DEVILS........

All the blame is on the dope in the white house and we all know who that was!!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service