ISIS Calls on Followers 'Take Revenge' for New Zealand Terror Attack

This video has been carefully edited to meet YouTube guidelines but According to YouTube ISIS Terrorist are Listed as a Criminal Organization. Leaving out terrorist. Posted on and by Richard Hall, Lizzie Dearden 20-03-2019, the video was released on 2019-04-18.

ISIS Calls on Followers 'Take Revenge' for New Zealand Terror Attack on Bitchute

ISIS Calls on Followers to Take Revenge for New Zealand Terror Attack on Vimeo

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ISIS Terrorist are Listed as a Criminal Organization, right sure thing, YouTube just feel off the cliff...:)-

So They YouTube said ISIS is a criminal organization???? Not Terrorist, this is like da!!!!

Sounds like Muslims that work for YouTube that are ISIS supporters???? Deleted the video.

No wonder youtube took down the video, it exposed ISIS targets.

Seeing how Nelson continues to disrespect members here, I will bring this video content back up on top. I have watch and learned how to use this sites blog very well, thank you Tif and friends.

Are you sure that the image on the right side wasnot left there as a decoy... While the left side of the video remains untouched... The far right is now questioned for its authenticity... who knows, only the shadow knows.  

I do know this ... Don't go to a UK Dentist to have your teeth whitened...not until this mystery is cleared up...  after all, we do know that white supremist are... White... and that whiter teeth may result in you being hacked by ISIS or targeted by a White Supremist.

Like Da!!!!! Ronald!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on email them...:)

Here is their email address, used by ISIS supporters,  tell them your the FBI, and to come out with their hands up...:)

o0drigut3yrfg4@mozej.com

Go ahead Ronald, email them, what are ya Chicken...:)

that email address is connected to the video...:)

This video and its subject matter is a JOKE... UK Dental Hacked by ISIS... So, ISIS is now interested in Dental Hygene and your impacted molars... get real.  This entire subject and blog needs to be removed from this site.  It has no value... we already know ISIS Is hacking everyone they can ... looking to create havoc with our systems.

Others found the video serous, and of course it is all under control according to this Government, seeing it was brought up, them trucks from Japan, I also remember them blogs and videos, so tell us why the US did not stop the sell of them trucks to terrorist ?

We did contact the UK,

thank you Mr. Nelson

let me do it this way, to copy and paste the photo here.

ISIS video has the same image to the right hand side as well as the dental image to the right hand side.

I do agree with you, Hank and Tif, I also remember where terrorist hacked US drones.

I can not wait for the internet wars to start, we will hammer the system until it bleeds.

Guardian Dental Care UK: ISIS Threat- YouTube

Internet wars... you will be in jail before you can  count to 10 if you attempt to take down the internet... look, you have no idea of the governments capability to locate and incarcerate... under the patriot act you could be considered a domestic terrorist... arrested, and incarcerated without due process.  Be aware of what you are doing... as it may well cost you what freedom you have left.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

CONFUSION:   Pelosi Says Constitution Spells Out ‘Two Co-Equal Branches’ Of Government

No Nancy. No.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi must be taking night classes at the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez School of Government.

Pelosi, the 79-year-old third-highest ranking official in the U.S. government, was speaking to the Center for American Progress today when she mistakenly said there are “two co-equal branches” of government, before correcting herself to say there are three.

Watch:

“First of all, let me just say, we take an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” Pelosi said.

“Democrats take that oath seriously, and we are committed to honoring our oath of office. I’m not sure that our Republican colleagues share that commitment, and I’m not sure that the president of the United States does, too,” she claimed.

“So, in light of the fact that the beauty of the Constitution is a system of checks and balances— two co-equal branches— three co-equal branches of government,” she corrected with a laugh.

“A check and balance on each other,” she continued. “Con— Constitution spells out the pri— pa, uh, the duties of Congress and one of them is oversight of the president of the United States, another one of them is to impeach the president of the United States,” Pelosi said.

In November, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rallied supporters on Facebook to pitch in and help Democrats take back “all three chambers of Congress.”

“…the Progressive movement works and it wins in all districts…If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress– three chambers of government…,” she said during the virtual appearance.

She clarified that she meant the “presidency, the Senate and the House.”

According to the Constitution, the three branches of government are the legislative, executive and judicial.

Below: Nancy Pelosi is continuing to promote the false narrative that President Trump is involved in a cover-up and therefore may be guilty of an impeachable offense. Millie Weaver joins Alex to break down the propaganda being used to overturn the democratic election of 2016 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service