by:  Dave Hodges

new world order church

As this Sunday comes and goes, I will not be attending church. With a scant few exceptionsthe church has been invaded in the same manner that our Constitution has been obliterated.

Refusing to Stand Up to Evil

As the country struggles to come to grip with the illegal alien invasion, which threatens our economy, our collective health and out national sovereignty, we are unable to look to our churches to provide the leadership needed in this time of crisis. I have previously documented how several of the recent  unscreened illegal aliens have very serious illnesses, some of which have been caught by the Border Patrol, and nothing is being done except for the federal government’s threatening the whistleblowers with prison. I have also documented how some of the illegal immigrants are members of MS-13 who have decided ties to the Mexican drug cartels and ultimately to the most dangerous terrorist organizations on the face of the earth. Instead of heeding these well documented warnings, many of our churches are not condemning the evil. Instead, they are embracing the evil.

POLL:  Do you think the New World Order is a conspiracy theory or t...

Most of the disciples of Jesus Christ were martyred for their uncompromising views towards corrupt civilian authority, except for John, who died of extreme old age and Judas, who committed suicide after betraying Jesus. Many of Jesus’ followers met an untimely end. For example, Peter was crucified, head downward, during the persecution of Nero. James, was thrown from a pinnacle of the Temple, and then beaten to death with a club. Thomas, the doubter, was run through the body with a lance at Coromandel, in the East Indies. Yet, today, most of our 501-C-3 tax exempt churches have embraced the suicidal course of Judas as they have made a deal with the devil by espousing government doctrine even when it violates the word of God.

In opposition to the early founders of the church and in opposition to the teachings of Jesus Christ, today’s church bends over in the face of evil. It acquiesces to the evil and drags its followers to the gates of hell by demanding compliance to the illegitimate authority and decidedly non-Christian forces which are subjugating this country. Today’s pastors are doing so under the guise of Romans 13.

Case In Point

Two San Bernardino-area churches; Fontana’s St. Josephs Catholic Church and St. Catherine of Siena Parish in Rialto. These churches have provided travel cash and bus tickets to recent illegal immigrants as they are permanently embedded into the mainstream of our country. Many of these immigrants come from countries who have virulent outbreaks of very serious diseases and viruses for which the average American has no immunity. Yet, the Catholic Diocese of San Bernardino spokesman John Andrews told NBC Los Angeles that we will serve these people for as long as need to (even when it threatens the existing population). Why don’t these churches just hand out blankets on the street corners laced with small pox?

First, I would like to point out to these “benevolent” churches that we have homeless Vietnam veterans on seemingly every street corner begging for their next meal. Where is their compassion for these people? Charity begins at home and these two churches are examples on why I do cannot find a church worthy of trusting my soul to. If you want to feed today’s illegal immigrants, that is a noble cause. However, to pay to embed them in our society with no health screening or naturalization period is the height of social irresponsibility.

Today’s churches have been bought off by embracing a false interpretation of Romans 13. IF these churches care so much for these recent immigrants, then pay for health screening physicals before transporting them into the heartland of country and exposing the rest of us to some very serious health conditions. However, this will not happen, because the church has been successfully politicized and taken over.

read more:

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/07/13/church-part-new-world-order...

Views: 1690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would believe that since he made everything, that everything belongs to him.

What doesn't belong to God??? Obama, Pelosi, reid, Boehner, McConnell, McCain, graham, coryn., schumer.every person in the administration, and the list goes on.

There is a difference between being of God and belonging to God.

Here is a prime example of what you are talking about:

http://www.pennsylvaniacrier.com/filemgmt_data/files/Biden-New%20Wo...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/bidens-son-gets-ukrain...

Benjamin Freedman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1IWETTE4IM

Nesta Webster http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/germanyandengland/1.shtml

As I have watched reports of the increase in debt by Americans and decrease of the real value of their money, young people living at home with their parents, greater welfare benefits, fewer jobs, I have become intensely interested in how to reverse the economic decline of a once great country and a once great people.  I am learning the differences between credit currency, issued by a private bank, the Federal Reserve, and a value based currency.  I read about Iceland's recent revolution, about which nothing appeared in our press.   I remembered the miracle of Germany's rise like a phoenix from devastating inflation. This is what they did: 

(1) To refuse foreign interest-bearing loans, and to base currency on production instead of gold. (2) To obtain imports by direct exchange of goods – barter – and subsidize exports when necessary. (3) to put a stop to what was called ‘freedom of the exchanges’ – that is, license to gamble in currencies and shift private fortunes from one currency to another according to the political situation. And (4) To create money when men and material were available for work instead of running into debt by borrowing it.” This had a tremendous impact on the trans-national financiers, “Because the life of international finance depended upon the issue of interest-bearing loans to nations in economic distress, Hitler’s economics spelt its ruination. If he were allowed to succeed, other nations would certainly follow his example, and should a time come when all non-gold-holding governments exchanged goods for goods, not only would borrowing cease and gold lose its power, but the money-lenders would have to close shop."

http://ironlight.wordpress.com/2010/02/06/hitlers-economic-revolution/

Amstel Rothschild, "Give me control of a nation's money
and I care not who makes the laws."

Judy,

I think that is why Ronald Reagan was such a great president because he knew how to get on his knees and ask God's help running this nation. Don't you?

You are right, Barry, that President Reagan was a remarkable, Godly man.  Neither George Bush Sr. or Jr. could reach "Dutch's" shoulders in that regard. Would Reagan have signed the terrible refugee law that Obama has used to bring thousands of undocumented Central American children illegally into this country?  I doubt it.  I was deeply grateful for his steadfast morals and wit that really were marks of greatness as a president.  Nevertheless, Reagan's piety was mostly very basic.  We need a man of deep Scriptural knowledge to set our nation firmly now.  The old pious assumptions upon which Reagan could speak and rely have now eroded in the culture, and we are going to have to start from scratch to rebuild the foundations of mens' morals, one by one.  God will expect more of us now that we have so many spiritual and technological gifts that we can utilize in the ongoing national project.

Agree, Reagan wasn't like this guy

These kids are 'pawn shields' for his Agenda--

I vote for Phil Robertson, Ben Carson or Sarah Palin

Sheep follow the Sheppard, goats follow the money (501c3). 

A Prayer for the Nation

Almighty God, You have given us this good land for our heritage. We humbly ask You that we may always prove ourselves a people mindful of Your favor and glad to do Your will. Bless our land with honorable endeavor, sound learning and pure manners. Save us from violence, discord, and confusion, from pride and arrogance, and from every evil way. Defend our liberties and fashion into one united people the multitude brought here out of many nations and tongues. Endow with the Spirit of wisdom those to whom in Your Name we entrust the authority of government, that there may be justice and peace at home, and that through obedience to Your law we may show forth Your praise among the nations on earth. In time of prosperity fill our hearts with thankfulness, and in the day of trouble do not allow our trust in You to fail. Amen.

President Thomas Jefferson
Washington D.C. · March 4, 1801

Those with the light... need to hold up the weak in faith.  Let the strong bear up the infirmities of the weak in Christ... restoring those who oppose themselves with love ... Even as Christ loved us, while we were yet sinners.  It is the duty of the elder to train up the novice in the way they should go.  It is the ministers that must walk worthy of their vocation, wherein they were called, if the Body is to be built up in the love and admonition of Christ.  We must endeavor to keep the unity of faith in the bond of peace thru love.  For there is but One Body one Spirit, even as we were called in ONE HOPE, ONE LORD, one faith, and one baptism... One God and Father of us all. 

We must all contend for the faith... keeping to the doctrines of Christ in all things.  A little leaven (sin) will leaven the whole.  The Body of Christ must remain pure, although in the world, we must be separate from worldly lusts and the cares of men.  Today, many denominations have become institutionalized; choosing to serve man and  mammon rather than God.  The error of the apostate is rampant in the Church and many have long become whited sepulchers filled with the dead... twice plucked up, the root of their faith has been replaced by a false gospel.

First, with prayer for the Body of Christ... its ministry and leadership the way to reconciliation must be opened. We must plow the rough and rocky ground with prayer, in preparation for the ministry of the TRUE WORD OF GOD, the seed of our faith.  Then, with an active witness, thru fellowship and interaction with other denominations, the strong Christian must work to undo the error sown in the Church by God's enemies.... the tares of the field.   This will require a special anointing by a dedicated group of strong, mature Christians; not every Christian should engage in the missionary's call to reach out to the apostate. Only the very strong, those rooted and grounded in the Word of God, should undertake this task. 

The Body of Christ and specifically the elders in the ministry... must become active in the oversight of the Body of Christ in their Congregations... visiting their members at home and other places of fellowship, to assist in their training and spiritual maturation.  The Ministry of Christ can not permit heresy and the doctrine of devils to gain access the pulpits of the Church or the living rooms of its congregation.  They must know their sheep and minister out of love too those weak in the faith.

Careful selection of individuals called to the ministry...  to ensure only those with God's call and anointing are given access to the pulpits of the Church.  The laying on of hands and the Presbytery must become an accepted means to separate out men called to the ministry as in (1 Tim 4:14). Following the pattern in (Acts 13:2-3) separate men called unto the ministry by the Spirit and not by education alone. Christian Seminaries and the institutions of pastoral education must be culled to remove the agnostics and heretics from their lecterns and places of authority. The Church must purge out the LUMP, if the whole Body is to be Holy.

Finally, the five fold ministry of the Church (Ephesians 4:11) must be functioning properly... for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the Body of Christ; till we all come in the unity of faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. The effectual working of the ministry of the Church is the key element for presenting the Church without spot nor wrinkle unto Christ. Without an effectual and healthy ministry (all five offices) the Body of Christ will lack the needed Spiritual council and edification to remain strong in the face of these trying times.  We must not deny a functioning five fold ministry as contained in Eph. 4:11... Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers.  They are all necessary for the perfecting of the saints, until we all come unto the full measure and stature of Christ.

Dee would wish that the Church should evolve to a para-military organization thereby absolving the likes of Dee from having to defend America. Dee seeks to find the Church responsible for the decay in America in order to establish a foil. Have you noticed that the Tea Party these five years has established itself as a discussion forum going nowhere, on par with the likes of the New Yorker.

The Church was a Para-military organization in the days of our Colonial forefather's... the Black Robe Regiments were in fact made up of pastors and their congregations. It's time for the Church to act as the defenders of our Christian liberty and lifestyle.  Only the modern church has asserted the idea that the Church has not right to resort to corporal arms as a means of defense... it certainly isn't the historical view of the Church.  I wonder who is spreading the false claim that Christians and their congregations can not defend themselves with arms?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service