by:  Dave Hodges

new world order church

As this Sunday comes and goes, I will not be attending church. With a scant few exceptionsthe church has been invaded in the same manner that our Constitution has been obliterated.

Refusing to Stand Up to Evil

As the country struggles to come to grip with the illegal alien invasion, which threatens our economy, our collective health and out national sovereignty, we are unable to look to our churches to provide the leadership needed in this time of crisis. I have previously documented how several of the recent  unscreened illegal aliens have very serious illnesses, some of which have been caught by the Border Patrol, and nothing is being done except for the federal government’s threatening the whistleblowers with prison. I have also documented how some of the illegal immigrants are members of MS-13 who have decided ties to the Mexican drug cartels and ultimately to the most dangerous terrorist organizations on the face of the earth. Instead of heeding these well documented warnings, many of our churches are not condemning the evil. Instead, they are embracing the evil.

POLL:  Do you think the New World Order is a conspiracy theory or t...

Most of the disciples of Jesus Christ were martyred for their uncompromising views towards corrupt civilian authority, except for John, who died of extreme old age and Judas, who committed suicide after betraying Jesus. Many of Jesus’ followers met an untimely end. For example, Peter was crucified, head downward, during the persecution of Nero. James, was thrown from a pinnacle of the Temple, and then beaten to death with a club. Thomas, the doubter, was run through the body with a lance at Coromandel, in the East Indies. Yet, today, most of our 501-C-3 tax exempt churches have embraced the suicidal course of Judas as they have made a deal with the devil by espousing government doctrine even when it violates the word of God.

In opposition to the early founders of the church and in opposition to the teachings of Jesus Christ, today’s church bends over in the face of evil. It acquiesces to the evil and drags its followers to the gates of hell by demanding compliance to the illegitimate authority and decidedly non-Christian forces which are subjugating this country. Today’s pastors are doing so under the guise of Romans 13.

Case In Point

Two San Bernardino-area churches; Fontana’s St. Josephs Catholic Church and St. Catherine of Siena Parish in Rialto. These churches have provided travel cash and bus tickets to recent illegal immigrants as they are permanently embedded into the mainstream of our country. Many of these immigrants come from countries who have virulent outbreaks of very serious diseases and viruses for which the average American has no immunity. Yet, the Catholic Diocese of San Bernardino spokesman John Andrews told NBC Los Angeles that we will serve these people for as long as need to (even when it threatens the existing population). Why don’t these churches just hand out blankets on the street corners laced with small pox?

First, I would like to point out to these “benevolent” churches that we have homeless Vietnam veterans on seemingly every street corner begging for their next meal. Where is their compassion for these people? Charity begins at home and these two churches are examples on why I do cannot find a church worthy of trusting my soul to. If you want to feed today’s illegal immigrants, that is a noble cause. However, to pay to embed them in our society with no health screening or naturalization period is the height of social irresponsibility.

Today’s churches have been bought off by embracing a false interpretation of Romans 13. IF these churches care so much for these recent immigrants, then pay for health screening physicals before transporting them into the heartland of country and exposing the rest of us to some very serious health conditions. However, this will not happen, because the church has been successfully politicized and taken over.

read more:

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/07/13/church-part-new-world-order...

Views: 1690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is a good idea, but look out for the buggers who would seek to destroy it.

When we were in our great ecumenical period in the 70's to 80's, we met and had fellowship with folks of a number of Christian sects - loved 'em all and learned much. My wife was even Vice Principal of a good sized Christian school before she returned to administering a Catholic School her last 18 years in formal education.

In the end, it was the Holy Eucharist that kept us in the Church. Jesus sure knew what he was talking about at the Last Supper. Doesn't mean I'm not at odds with the liberal social justice deluded clergy I know. We have too many really great ones who know what's happening.

Let us not be beguiled by those who who heap anger against churches, because their object is the complete removal of religion: a planned missions of  communists.

>           Young lady, I  can't agree with you more. This country was founded, on Christian principles as noted by our founding fathers in the Constitution of the United States. I have always tried living my life guided by Christian principles and no I am not without sin, as I like most people have suffered moral lapses at times. But as you I do feel we all need Christ in our country and our lives if this country is to survive.

> Respectfully,

> Gene 

Gene, it will be the only way we survive.  I feel that.

Gene, you are so right.  Our country was founded on Christian principles and our Constitution was written with God's commandments as a guide.  Looks like you, Denise and I agree, without God in our lives and country, America can not survive.   He is the backbone of this great nation and He loves us all very much!

I fight revisionist history everywhere I can.  Look at the bottom of Thomas Jefferson's prayer, he prays through Jesus Christ.  Most recently he is called a "non-clerical" Christian, rejecting clergy.
Jefferson's Prayer for The Nation, Washington D.C.,  March 4, 1801

"Almighty God, Who has given us this good land for our
heritage; We humbly beseech Thee that we may always prove
ourselves a people mindful of Thy favor and glad to do Thy
will. Bless our land with honorable ministry, sound learning,
and pure manners. Save us from violence, discord, and
confusion, from pride and arr...ogance, and from every evil way.
Defend our liberties, and fashion into one united people, the
multitude brought hither out of many kindreds and tongues.
Endow with Thy spirit of wisdom those whom in Thy name we
entrust the authority of government, that there may be justice
and peace at home, and that through obedience to Thy law, we
may show forth Thy praise among the nations of the earth. In
time of prosperity fill our hearts with thankfulness, and in the
day of trouble, suffer not our trust in Thee to fail; all of which
we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen."

You are either for God or you are against Him.

van Nolan, that is very true.  Seems no one "luke warm" when it comes to God. And the beauty of America is, you have the right to make your own decision.  No one can force a person to go against their personal belief. Even God does not force us to accept Him, he gives us the right of choice.   However, it certainly appears the Democrats are trying to change our right of choice.  Reid is trying right now to take that choice away from us, just check this out:

Left Pushes to Criminalize Christianity  URL: http://wp.me/p3c1Bb-8C8

If Reid is successful with his plan, the changes will effect all Americans, which will take our right of choice away.  This supposedly will only effect businesses, but that is not true.  If an employer(a person) does not have the right of choice,  no one does. 

Church Organization Refuses To Divulge If Pastors Are On FEMA Payroll

Obama Administration Border-Crisis Plan B: Use the Catholic Church

I've read once before a quote by a globalist, how easy it was to manipulate churches. Give them a little money, invite them to inter-religious banquets using the same technique they use to push the U.N.'s Agenda21 in local board meetings under the guise of "sustainable development." It is a cold war military tactic developed by Rand called the Delphi Method where you manipulate/control discussion to direct it where you want it to go. Then there is the threat method if nothing else works - we'll take away you tax deductibility. Don't worry, they'll play ball.

They DO take advantage of it and pat themselves on the back for being so "Christian" and denounce anyone who says they should obey the law.

Check this:

http://www.nobeliefs.com/Hitler1.htm

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/06/laurence-m-vance/hitlers-favorit...

"Well, then," Jesus said, "give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and give to God what belongs to God." His reply completely amazed them. ~ Mark 12:17

The question is: what doesn't belong to God?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service