Oath Keepers Makes Massive Announcement  

It’s About to Get Crazy

As the standoff in Oregon between a militia led by Ammon Bundy and the federal government enters its fifth day, patriot organization Oath Keepers announced it had reliable information that President Barack Obama’s feds may be ready to turn the situation into a new Waco.

In a statement released on its website Monday, the patriot group made up of first responders dedicated to upholding the Constitution said that one of its sources indicated the feds were sending serious firepower out to the Malheur National Wildlife Reserve near Burns, Oregon.

“Oath Keepers has received very credible information from an active duty source within the special operations community that at least one SOD-X … unit under the command of Joint Special Operations Command has been tasked for this standoff at the Malheur Wildlife Reserve and moved to the area,” the statement read.

“That source contacted one of our long-time members who is a retired Special Forces 1st Sgt. (who has known the source for over 20 years).”

“Now, of course, just because such a unit has been sent to the area for possible action does not mean it will be used,” the statement continued. “But we DO NOT trust the Obama Administration to do this right … ”

“As was reported in The Washington Times after the Bundy Ranch (in 2014) standoff ended, the Obama Administration did consider the use of military force during that standoff.  Fortunately, they decided against it, but that doesn’t mean cooler heads will prevail this time around.”

SOD-X stands for Special Operations Detachment-X, a secretive National Guard detachment described byTheBlaze in 2014 as “highly-trained ‘quiet professionals’ to support joint military operations around the globe.”

Views: 1834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only lawful militia is a government sanctioned militia...  The US Constitution provides the authority for all lawful militia and the various sovereign States each have laws which authorize and define the lawful militia... the organized and unorganized Militia.

If one wants to go outside the Constitution and Statutory law... to form an extra-Constitutional militia, then they should anticipate the government to monitor and investigate its purpose, and lawful conduct.  We are all supposed to operate under the rule of law.

See:

http://www.heritage.org/constitution/#!/articles/1/essays/55/militia-clause

http://www.moga.mo.gov/mostatutes/stathtml/04100000701.html

The problem with forming private militia... is that it leaves the door open for there members to be classified as domestic terrorist, unlawful combatants (in the time of war) or vigilantes.  US and International laws address 'militias' organized without government sanction, as 'unlawful combatants', during times of war, or as terrorist and vigilantes, at other times.  The US military recognizes these as the lawful definitions and status of such groups.

It would therefore be prudent to seek the lawful sanctioning of the militia... by organizing under the authority of the State or the Local Sheriff... as a Sheriff's Posse or the unorganized state militia.  Or, organizing under some other form of paternal or fraternal organization... not as designated Militia. Words have lawful meanings and consequences under the law.

Many will rave over what I have just posted... but I assure you that is the way governments treat private militias. Unsanctioned groups of armed men (militia), organized ostensibly for self-protection, are considered to be vigilantes, unlawful combatants (in a time of war), or terrorist by the law in most governments.

With a little prior planning and coordination... a private militia can be organized within the laws of the United States and function with the protection of the law.  

I tell you what Mr. Nelson, you just knock yourself out quoting what "Should" be done and WE will do what "NEEDS" to be done, in lieu of sitting on our "Retired" duffs making excuses why we don't have the guts to stand up to a Rogue Government that has NO TITLE to "Public" lands.

BTW, as one of the Moderators, I must ask you to stay within the Users Guidelines, Terms and, Conditions of use of this Web Sight. Specifically, belittling others, flooding threads with the same lengthy messages, etc, etc. Please review our Terms to better understand what is allowed and what is not.

Thank You.

Mr. Proudvietvet58 Mod,

Or who ever the hell you are, WHO the hell do you think you are talking to a distinguished Col. of the military in such a manner and THEN telling him, YOU ARE A MODERATOR OF THIS SITE AND HE BETTER QUIT "belittling others, flooding threads with the same lengthy messages, etc" LIKE YOU ARE SOMEBODY???? 

YOU KNOW WHAT, I THINK YOU ARE A "KEYBOARD WARRIOR" WHO NOW THINKS HE IS SOMEONE AND MISREPRESENTS WHAT THIS SITE WAS INTENDED TO BE. WELL, MR. MODERATOR, WITH NO NAME, FROM THE SWAMPS OF LA, YOU CAN HAVE YOUR SITE AND YOUR OPINIONS AND YOUR BIG MOUTH BEHIND THAT KEYBOARD.

AND YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MASSAGE "FRIEND" FROM PRAIRIE VALLEY ALSO. YOU TWO MAKE A GOOD PAIR.

I HAVE NO USE FOR THIS SITE ANY LONGER AND WILL DELETE IT OFF MY COMPUTER AFTER I SEND THIS MESSAGE. IF THIS IS WHAT THE TEA PARTY IS, I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF IT AND I HOPE COL. NELSON WILL FEEL THE SAME WAY. 

YOU DO WHAT 'NEEDS" TO BE DONE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD. 

WAKE UP YOU KEYBOARD WARRIOR AND AMERICA!!! 

James, thank you for stating your mind.   I have stayed off this thread because I could not believe what I was reading from a couple of people - 

While I understand tensions are high everywhere, there is no need to do these attack and cry me a river posts.   As I understand it is suppose to be a place to share ideas,info and yes maybe even a little venting, but this just got way out of control.   

Please take into mind this site is just one SMALL faction of the TP.  Everyone I know and have met through the years throughout the country, well just lets just say, they do not get into this kind of "letting off steam".   Most are working hard behind the scenes to make a difference, just look at the outcomes of the elections since 2010.

As for the moderators, I don't see anyone jumping in to try and stop these attacks -  Are they dividers or uniters?

Proud...

You are obviously new to this site... and those who appointed you as a moderator may want to review that decision.  I have never supported the Federal Governments taking of lands and raised the issue of their Un-Constitutional acts to commander land long ago, on this and other sites. 

However, I do believe in keeping the rule of law... and the rules of this cite; they should be paramount in the orderly activity of patriots as we work to return our government to its Constitutional roots.  That includes avoiding direct armed insurrection... which is precisely what the Federal Government would like to see occur.

Provocateurs, come in many forms and moderators on conservative sites are not to be discounted.   Ammon Bundy picked the wrong fight and in the wrong place... the Hammonds and most of the locals are not in support of this action.  We must pick and choose where we make our stands and Bend Oregon may not have been the wisest of choices.

I am disappointed that you have decided to take the view you have...  I will be contacting Dee with regard to this matter. She will be getting a copy of this post directly.

You will know longer respond to my comments?  THANK YOU   I don't take advice from liars and cowards, and anybody with an ounce of common sense shouldn't.  And the comments I made about the old church we used to go to and such, are nothing but FACTS, and the same time of behavior that's happening ALL OVER THIS COUNTRY.  I'd like to see you not speak anymore of "organizing on the national level" when you're not willing to do anything to make that happen.  THOSE are the kind of people that have assisted in the decline of this country.

You are RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL.

There are only a couple of people for whom I can say in ALL my forums—that I MAKE SURE TO READ.

THE COLONEL IS ON THE TOP OF THE LIST. HE EDUCATES ALL OF US.

MIND YOUR MANNERS AND QUIT BEING A HYPOCRITE.

A hypocrite?   HOW is he a hypocrite?  The colonel CONSISTENTLY talks about we have to organize at a "NATIONAL" level.  That we need leadership.  BUT...he has every excuse there is for not doing anything.  And then has the gall to ridicule people like Harry Riley, and the men in Oregon.  OAS wasn't the success that everyone had  hoped for....but at least Harry Riley worked hard at it and TRIED to do something to wake people up and get them moving.  You need to re-examine your hero-worshipping.  EVERY military person isn't always a "good guy".....after all look at McCain, Kerry, Bergdahl. Telling the truth is not rude and disrespectful.

Marilyn—It is not hero worshipping, it is respect for his integration of Christian principles with Constitutional clarity and his kindness to everyone.

Think what you want. He has made it clear about the need for funding and national organization. He is one person. We need a GROUP to get things going. Like the vid you posted calling VETS to unite. Someone has to be able to GO PUBLIC.

I have never heard the Col. post his website—he probably does not have those skills. I don't even have those skills and I am a designer. But not a web designer. So who would he PAY to build him a website that would be a CALL TO ARMS?

Wild Bill has notoriety. He has a You Tube Channel. He already has followers.

Get real. You just want someone to blame. Because he did not heed your beck and call.

If you haven't heard of OAS by now...........you're clearly uninformed.  And THIS colonel doesn't DO anything to unite anyone................except talk about it.  ANYBODY can have a youtube video....where have you been?  And you don't KNOW anything about him except what he's told you.  Get the difference?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service