Oath Keepers Makes Massive Announcement  

It’s About to Get Crazy

As the standoff in Oregon between a militia led by Ammon Bundy and the federal government enters its fifth day, patriot organization Oath Keepers announced it had reliable information that President Barack Obama’s feds may be ready to turn the situation into a new Waco.

In a statement released on its website Monday, the patriot group made up of first responders dedicated to upholding the Constitution said that one of its sources indicated the feds were sending serious firepower out to the Malheur National Wildlife Reserve near Burns, Oregon.

“Oath Keepers has received very credible information from an active duty source within the special operations community that at least one SOD-X … unit under the command of Joint Special Operations Command has been tasked for this standoff at the Malheur Wildlife Reserve and moved to the area,” the statement read.

“That source contacted one of our long-time members who is a retired Special Forces 1st Sgt. (who has known the source for over 20 years).”

“Now, of course, just because such a unit has been sent to the area for possible action does not mean it will be used,” the statement continued. “But we DO NOT trust the Obama Administration to do this right … ”

“As was reported in The Washington Times after the Bundy Ranch (in 2014) standoff ended, the Obama Administration did consider the use of military force during that standoff.  Fortunately, they decided against it, but that doesn’t mean cooler heads will prevail this time around.”

SOD-X stands for Special Operations Detachment-X, a secretive National Guard detachment described byTheBlaze in 2014 as “highly-trained ‘quiet professionals’ to support joint military operations around the globe.”

Views: 1804

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the local Sheriff was at one time in our colonial years the commander of the militia... by getting the Sheriff involved the militia can become a Sheriff's posse with legal authority to aid the Sheriff in law enforcement... including arresting renegade federal agents.

The Constitutional Sheriff's Association may want to investigate the feasibility of creating a standard for helping local Sheriff's organize and train a local Posse/Militia. That ought to tweak the ears of some DC politicians. Can you imagine Sheriff Mack or Joe Arpaio with a 1500 man Regiment of trained and well equipped deputy Sheriff's? 

My dreams.

I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING ?   I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING FOR A LONG TIME ? DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ?       SHERIFF JO &  SHERIFF MIKE

Good luck gentleman

I agree this was not the best stand to make. A lot of people are saying they acted unconstitutionally by taking control of this facility. How many times have our government violated our constitution ? How many times just today have they done it ? Remember who the people are that got us into this place we're in. If the SHTF instead of fighting each other remember who the real constitution violators are and don't let them fly off to a safe place to watch us go primal then come back after the fact to resume their evil ways.

Montel Williams calls for deaths of militiamen occupying Oregon Federal building?

Wants Obama Admin. to issue National Guard “shoot to kill orders”

www.dcclothesline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/montel-williams.jp..." alt="montel williams" width="484" height="363"/>

Lisa Padilla/Flickr

(INTELLIHUB) — Montel Williams, who follows me on Twitter, raised a red flag and may be part of a larger scale PSYOP after he tweeted that the National Guard should be mobilized to “kill” protesters who have currently overtaken a federal building in Burns, Oregon, on a wildlife refuge.

Moreover USA Today has reported that “militia members used the ranchers as a ruse,” in what I and others feel may be the planed catalyst to start a civil war in America.

Monday, Rick Jervis wrote:

The Oregon sheriff whose county is at the heart of an anti-government call-to-arms said Sunday the group occupying a national wildlife refuge came to town under false pretenses.

Sheriff David Ward said protesters came to Harney County, in southeastern Oregon, “claiming to be part of militia groups supporting local ranchers.” In reality, he said, “these men had alternative motives to attempt to overthrow the county and federal government in hopes to spark a movement across the United States.”

In a statement issued Sunday afternoon, Ward said he was working with local and federal authorities to resolve the situation as quickly and peacefully as possible.

Intellihub staff has also identified a few suspicious individuals who claim to stand with themilitants which may attempt to provocateur, escalate, the situation further.

Federal agents are expected to arrive on scene at some time today.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/01/04/montel-williams-calls-for-d...

We better stop calling these guys militia. Their giving the militia a bad name. The true militia doesn't want any part of what these guys are doing. It's not what the militia does and it's not how the militia does it. Once again we are allowing our gov to program the American people that the militia or Patriots are bad. Divide and conquer.

This is what happens when one doesn't have qualified and professional leadership and a National Organization (a select national brand) that can speak with authority as to who is the militia, and who are rouge provocateurs.  It is past time that the Patriot organize on a National level, with a recognized and authoritative leadership, capable of speaking for a majority of the Militia and Patriots in America. Otherwise, our brand may be hijacked and used by all sorts of malicious provocateurs. 

Colonel Nelson, Several of us are assuming you are speaking of the "Oath Keepers" in a round about manner. That is the only "Nationally Recognized Organization" that stands out in today's discussions, advertisements and, websights.

Exactly how "Professional" is it to lie to the Members of the Oath Keepers? (Multiple cases including the Bundy Stand Off)

How Professional is it to miss-lead the Media with false statements of HIS accomplishments that he NEVER attained? (Bundy Stand off)

What kind of Leader totally refuses to lead his Men onto the Battle Field yet elects to hide in a Hotel Room 20+ miles away? Did YOU do that Colonel?? Did YOU EVER see any REAL "Boots on the Ground" time Sir?

What kind of "Professional Leader" flat refuses to honor THE Oath in plain view of God and all his Children Colonel? It is impossible for you nor anyone else to convince me or tens of thousands of other Patriots, Veterans and, Militiamen otherwise.

Yet, this is your Grand Plan to "Manage/Organize" all Militias?? I know the Leaders of most Militias in all the lower 48 States Colonel. Not one that is a legitimate, first class Combat Unit are willing to 'follow' YOUR choice of a "National Organization" with so called "Professional Leadership".

On your OWN Profile Information you list;

If you are willing to help what would you be willing to do?

"Share discussions. Start discussions, Blog".

With all of the above being said, being honest and true, how can you expect our Militias to follow such an "Organization"???

You insist on repeating the same recommendations over and over and over again like a broken record.  Why don't YOU organize the Militias Colonel??? 

For a moderator you certainly deal in personal insults and attacks... I would also add that your claims of military service are seriously doubtful...  if not outright bogus. See your claims at: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/xn/detail/4301673:Comment:4115775

There are serious flaws in these claims of military service:

1. The Vietnam era Army Aviator MOS for a Rotary Wing Aviator was 062B-D, NOT the MOS you claim of 153A.  The 153A MOS did not exist during the Vietnam era. 153A is the current Army MOS designation for Rotary Wing Aviator.

See: http://mrfa2.org/Vietnam.Army.MOS.htm

2.  There are no UH-1G's that is a misnomer commonly used by non-aviation personnel for the UH-1C model gun ship which was out of service well before 1971 when you claim to be flying them. The only Huey UH model gunship was UH-1C's, an upgraded B model, converted to a gun ship. See: http://www.kamov.net/bell-uh-1/uh-1c/ 

2. A CW-3 may be a PIC while, the ranking commissioned officer is nearly always the flight leader.  A CW-3 is subordinate to all commissioned ranks. You should know that.

3. Army Aviators who are Warrant Officers are not normally  eligible to be Airborne Rangers... Unless, they were prior enlisted or a Commissioned officer, they would not be eligible to become an Airborne Ranger.  I flew with the 101st in Vietnam and did not know of a single warrant officer who was Airborne Ranger qualified. Can you explain how you managed to obtain that qualification?

4.  The US Military did not have FOB's in Vietnam... they were called Fire Bases. FOB's are the tactical name used in Iraq and Afghanistan for 'Forward Operating Bases'. Anyone who flew in Viet Nam would know there were no FOB's in Vietnam.

5. Khe Sanh was not a US Army Fire Base ... it was a Marine Corps fire base.  The Marine Corps had primary responsibility for all of I Corps including Khe Sanh. As the 101st Aviation Groups, assistant aviation operations officer, I know the Division had no aviation units stationed at Khe Sanh. Can you tell us what aviation unit you were assigned to in the 101st Division?

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khe_Sanh_Combat_Base

You sir appear to be a phony... stolen valor is a federal crime. 

You are well versed on your nomenclature Colonel, I hand you that. You are right, the list of Military Service is somewhat fictitious for a valid reason. As YOU have refused to release any thing more than a couple of pictures, allegedly of yourself, you stated "The rest is none of your business". I don't challenge that as I fully recognize the need for privacy in today's world.

My rank, and all other statistics are as you say "None of YOUR business" Sir.

MY reason is the fact I am the leader of a Militia of 44 Combat Veterans that have been working out of our own pockets for over three years now. A portion of us flew to Bunkerville Nevada and met up with 12 members of a Militia from another State. Personally, I could care less what you believe or don't believe Colonel.

Be VERY CAREFUL throwing that "Stolen Valor" term around Sir. I CAN produce my DD-214 in a Federal Court of law under Sealed Proceedings. Are you REALLY willing to gamble your Military Pension on an assumption? I am game if you are.

Again, you Sir are flooding this thread with the same message repeatedly and dominating or attempting to dominate the thread.

I respectfully ask you ease up. All the copying and pasting in the world is NOT going to change the minds of people who believe strongly a certain way. We all have different feelings towards this and other subjects which is healthy. To try to belittle others into your way of thinking is against our Terms and Conditions and boarders on being a verbal Bully in some cases.

You are more than welcome to continue participating here but, please follow our Terms.

Lying about one's military background... is not a minor incident.  It beggs the question: Where does the lie stop and the truth begin? 

As for posting pictures of myself in military uniform... I certainly, can't post my military retired ID Card or DA Form 2-1 on the internet.  However, a soldiers uniform is a testimony of their rank, MOS, specialties, decorations and honors, units of service and combat experience... A soldier's uniform displays all those things, as you should know. 

It is illegal to claim to be an Officer in the US Military, retired or otherwise... too, falsely represent one's status, valor and honors, not earned in the US Military.  Displaying pictures of myself in uniform, subjects me to claims of stolen valor, if they were not earned.

It  is you who escalated these events... insulting me and Mr. James Lake, insinuating that I am a liar and challenging my honor.  You are the one who attempted to bully others, threatening members improperly, boasting of your position as a moderator... Something, which definitely should be reconsidered by management. 

The nomenclature of the aircraft you claimed to have flown was the least of the false hoods reported by you in your post of military accomplishments... that was just the beginning of your false claims.

As for stolen valor... I would suggest that you refrain from making any claims to military valor or status that are untrue.  I suspect there is much more involved than merely claims of being a Vietnam veteran and former US Army Aviator (Not with the MOS you reported), Airborne Ranger (not as an aviator warrant officer). Those statements bring into question your claims to be in the Military at all.

It is time to put this to rest and move on... unless of course you would like to discuss this further... I see no reason to focus on it any longer.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

JUST IN->  Pelosi Announces House Resolution To Condemn Trump’s ‘Racist, Xenophobic Tweets’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announced Monday that Democrats will offer a resolution condemning President Donald Trump’s “racist” tweets against Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Ilhan Omar (D-MN).

Pelosi wrote a letter to House Democrats announcing that they will draft a resolution to condemn Trump’s “racist” tweets against progressive Democrats.

“This weekend, the President went beyond his own low standards using disgraceful language about Members of Congress,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi wrote.

“This morning, the President doubled down on his attacks on our four colleagues suggesting they apologize to him,” she added. “Let me be clear, our Caucus will continue to forcefully respond to these disgusting attacks.”

President Trump taunted the “squad” of far-left first-term progressive Democrats on Sunday, telling them to go back and fix the places they came from before telling the rest of the country what to do.

Trump’s tweets caused an uproar amongst the media and Hollywood celebrity classes, and now, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D–TX) hopes to capitalize on the president’s message by condemning them in Congress.

Lee said she will draft a resolution of condemnation.

“Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend,” Jackson Lee’s office wrote:

Sheila Jackson Lee  @JacksonLeeTX18

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend.

Donald J. Trump  @realDonaldTrump

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

President Trump’s remarks seemed particularly directed at Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), who is a former Somalian refugee.

Omar said Friday that the president “shouldn’t be in office” and told an audience of high school students that America was failing to uphold its promise to be a just society.

Rep. Omar said Trump was “stoking white nationalism” after he tweeted that some progressive congresswomen should “go back” to where they came from.

“You are stoking white nationalism because you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda,” Omar wrote:

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

As Members of Congress, the only country we swear an oath to is the United States.

Which is why we are fighting to protect it from the worst, most corrupt and inept president we have ever seen. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1150381394234941448 

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

You are stoking white nationalism bc you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda.

“America's answer to the intolerant man is diversity, the very diversity which our heritage of religious freedom has inspired.” -RFK

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez claimed Monday that President Trump’s remarks serve as the “hallmark language of white supremacists.”

President Trump tweeted Monday that Democrats need to apologize for the “foul language” and “terrible things they have said”:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!

If Democrats want to unite around the foul language & racist hatred spewed from the mouths and actions of these very unpopular & unrepresentative Congresswomen, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I can tell you that they have made Israel feel abandoned by the U.S.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service