Is There Any Chance That YouTube has Muslims Working For Them That Are ISIS Supporters

Patriot Groups, are listed as terrorist, by this so called Gov of the USA, well, that means you are listed as a terrorist. And according to the YouTube Administration, ISIS Terrorist Are a Organized Crime Figure Not Terrorist.

So they deleted the video by TTTG Networking, Hmmm? maybe its Muslims in the YouTube Staff that are ISIS Supports ???

Twitter if you speak out against Muslims, you are a terrorist. And they report you to the law, of which it stands and you can be put to death.

LMBO at the whole system..:)- Like Da !!!!!!!!!!!!

ISIS Calls Followers to "Take Revenge" for Take Revenge Terror Attack- YouTube

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Get out of their system and seek immunity as thousands have done. We do you think Congress wants to make arbitration illegal. It works, it's the law and the Supreme Court said so.

Get out of their system and seek immunity, say what man, I took a hour off for lunch, to drop the bomb on who the founders are for the UN for the NWO, I can see their faces, as jaws dropped.

Supreme Court, the last thing I remember about them they are controlled by what ever these people are...:)-

You are correct. And enforcement of what we know to be right, fair and equitable is done by our collective awakened in very large numbers. But not if they recognized you as a citizen subject debt slave. Follow the money and cut it off by being immune from them.

No Federal or State taxes. You volunteer to contribute to what  you choose.

Private Law allows this and there is proof of it.

Mr. Schaum,

Most of these issue you share we all ready know. Some has been saved for my reasons.

We are busy pushing issues different, you push this Private Law, it is not in what I have ordered to be completed.

The directive of my orders will be followed, this includes Tif and Hank, they will not engage in this 'Private Law ' until the time is right.

Until then.....

Well just remember what Congress is currently doing with private Law and its Arbitration. They are very active and want to shut it down because of all the Veterans that have been harmed and with much proof.

Until then, how will you free yourself and others from the government most don't believe they have.

You can not play in their system because that is acknowledgment of them and then you are theirs. Don't cross the BAR.

You can not play in their system, really??? you think?

So let me tell you, about ning servers, ning moved a new serve in Washington DC, right down the street from the White House, a few blocks over is a new NSA Network.

So its like Da!!!! they cannot spy on our servers because they are not online. Let them spy, none of us keep secrets in our computers, that would take a idiot to do so...:)

And boy if I catch the NSA spying on Grandma again...:) they will have a hard time pulling their head out of their as***s...:)

As in Ning.it?

As in it could be Ding Bat?????

27 more days

Yes

A interesting video, and to even think ISIS is limited in actions, is silly.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service