Is Mitt Romney a Pedophile?
https://imgflip.com/i/3cpixw

From 1999-2014, Ukraine donated more money to the Clinton Foundation than any other foreign country.

• Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, & Romney all have children working for Ukrainian gas companies.
  • All of the people I mentioned want Trump impeached.

Are we connecting the dots yet? There is collusion alright.

The whole Russian collusion debacle is a smokescreen to cover-up their own Ukrainian collusion. Remember Nazi propaganda minister Goebbels: "Accuse the opposition of that which you are guilty." ~obfuscation, projection & deflection

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Bush family as well as the Clintons are all into Pedophile. Boys for Sale, was a major case against the White House.

The chicken hawk association should be enough to ruin Romney's chances of ever winning another election, let alone a Presidential bid; but the revelation of his association with Biden, Pelosi, and Kerry ought to reveal his true nature as an opportunist Republican In Name Only for good. (RINO)

This Jewish Congress are not the true Israelite's of Moses. There is a difference between Khazar Jews and my family.

Is it true that the Jews view Gentiles as "Goyim" or cattle?

They consider Jews that believe in Christ a traitor to the Talmud, if you have ever read that "cursed books" you would know they hate Jesus Christ. Therefor a Jew who converts to Christianity is a Goyim because they become a Gentile.

So essentially you are saying that we "Goyim" are cattle in the eyes of orthodox Jews, whether we were Jews or Gentiles? Most of my life I have loved the Jewish people, but if that's what their mindset is, I can't see as to why I should continue supporting them or Israel either one.

From the Urban Dictionary:

1. A Hebrew word used in the Jewish Scriptures (a.k.a. the Old Testament). The word literally means "nations," and is always used within these scriptures to refer to the nations of the world. Significantly, within the Old Testament, Judah (the Jewish nation) itself is called a "goy."

2. In the Old Testament, the Jews were called to be a nation separate from the other nations, which were all Pagan. And so, colloquially, all non-Jewish nations came to be called "goyim" as in "the nations" from which the God of the Old Testament had called upon the Jews to separate themselves.

3. A word used by some Jews to refer to Gentiles (non-Jews). The word can have derogatory connotations, such as the word "black" when used to refer to a persons of African descent. It can be neutral or negative depending on the context and the intent of the speaker.

Singular = goy
1. "Gather together, gather together O shameful goy" - Zephaniah 2:1 (Referring to the Jewish nation)
2. Jews don't eat pork, goyim eat pork.

I do not read  from the King James Bible, it was written by the same Khazar of England: https://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/the-rothschild-and-their-...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Jerry HolbertPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service