Is ISIS responsible for the Las Vegas Terrorist Attack... Who is more credible, the MSM or ISIS?

ISIS claims responsibility US Media says No... who is more credible?  What a quandary, we face when the MSM becomes so untrustworthy that we would give ISIS more credibility.

Social media is abuzz charging that racist, bigoted, “Islamophobe's”... are the only one's taking the Islamic State’s claim seriously.  It should be noted that credible sources, who have never been accused of “Islamophobia", have said that the Islamic State is generally trustworthy, when claiming responsibility for an attack.  Statements of support for ISIS's credibility, regarding claims of this nature, have been made on several occasions, many prior to the Las Vegas attack.

In view of all the evidence and reports to date... there is more evidence and reason to support ISIS's claim, that the massacre in Las Vegas was a jihadist attack, not the work of a 'lone wolf' assailant.  However, that doesn’t fit the establishment media's NARRATIVE, nor the agenda of law enforcement.  Therefore, don’t expect ISIS's culpability to be announced forthrightly by authorities, anytime soon, if ever.

Views: 347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not surprised you'd enjoy it, Hank-Panky. However, I prefer to listen to other REAL musicians that have genuine talent......not dyed hair punks that dance around doing their so-called rapping into microphones while they mimic a culture that they were never born into nor part of.

Phonies for the dollar. Not preachers, nor poets, just Hacks.

Opinion vary Frank

Different Stroke For Different Fokes Frank

I like Country, I am a red neck Frank

So lets get back to the issues at hand, Anonymous Hackers hit the Las Vegas Police Department, Why was the reason..

The people that survived the shootings are blasting the Police Department for taking their cell phones from them removing the videos and wiping the phone clean.

Why Frank, why did the Las Vegas Police Department violate their right without a warrant ?

Different Strokes For Different Folks, they say.

I prefer the Blues. It's been around in America for as long as country. It's diverse, timeless and never grows old. I've listened to it  for years and I played it for many years as well.

Now your question: Why? Not sure but,.....The investigation was botched from the very beginning. They got much of the actual facts and timeline wrong. In an event such as this, establishing an accurate timeline is crucial to uncovering real facts.

The Las Vegas police are being exposed as hacks, whether unintentional or intentional. Either way, they're still Mayberry type hacks and the victims are the ones who are not being served well. They're not getting the respect and justice they deserve. However, some monetary justice may come via the lawsuits that the Hotel chain and that Gun Free Zone county will eventually face. 

There has arisen an ill wind in all the land... a voice of destruction comes from out of the wilderness... man's house is under siege and the Armies of God make ready for that Great Day of the Lord.   Prepare ye the way of the Lord ye mighty captains of the host... make straight the paths of righteousness, for our Lord comes with Clouds of Glory to restore His Kingdom ... too, make His enemies His footstool.

Give us O' Lord the Words that we need to find our way in the night... a light for our feet and a lamp for our path...  Lead us O' Lord  to green pastures, too rest beside still waters... That we may yet rejoice in these times of sorrows.  Man is filled with words of destruction and deceit, his heart has errored in the way, his hearing has become dull.  Awake, man's spirit, O' Lord... pour out the Balm of Gilead upon his soul, that man may be renewed and the day yet saved.

Hear us O' Lord from thy high place and send now the comforter to aid us in our struggle... that we may not be lost. Aries O' Lord and stir up the Hosts of Heaven, rally thy strong men and thy Captains of war, too engage the ancient enemies of thy Kingdom... Bear the Sword of Righteousness and bring this conflict to an end... in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

We fight a fight not against flesh and blood but against powers and principalities... against spirits of darkness in High places... against evil in the hearts of men.  Therefore, we must engage our enemies with the power of the Spirit and the might of God's Word...

We must put off the former conversations of the world and put on the full armor of God that we may stand... in the day of testing... that victory may be ours.  For the Battle is the Lords and His Arm strong... to the pulling down of strong holds... too, the destruction of the enemy of His House... Stand therefore, having done all, resist the enemy and he shall flee.   Amen.

Mr. Nelson,

This comment was more for you, then the others, so I will copy and paste it again, the video has been processed, it will be up loaded soon, this can not be stopped or discredited.

I can see that the clues have slipped by you, but I do bring a message to you from

Henry Massingale.

My friends at the Tea Party Command Center, I do miss all of you, there is not a day that goes by that I wish I was here with you.

The clues is this from that video, They went to California, bought weapons, the target was a large convention of Trump Supporters, they traveled back to Las Vegas, both brothers, they were there when the shooting started.

There were other concerts taking place, the target was Republicans and Democrats that supported Trump and the 2nd Amendment Rights Of America, it was clearly noted even before the investigation that the media placed blame against Republicans because of Gun Legislation.

It is also noted that ISIS became involved with their videos, it was created to draw attention away from the truth. The truth, the FBI all ready new about the videos I posted. They knew of the ISIS network I exposed. So did the Federal Government.

They sent the man to Islam, they need a cover story to confuse people from looking into the issues different. I and my team is different, and we are elite, once I discovered the ISIS videos, we took the videos apart broke down the encryption, looked into the meta tags, traced the finger printing involved, traced the ISIS members down by what they wrote.

They murdered Country Music Lovers, because all Country Music Lovers believe in God and Country.

So does the kids in that video, and they are Rock & Roll.

To expose a truth even if it hurts, Donald Trump must remove the Republican Swamp, that voted for Obama's TPA Legislation.

ISIS has taken the lives of so many people, Muslim and Christian, the media madness gas only started, and there will be official ISIS attacks in America.

Stay safe my friends.

Donald Trump must remove the Republican Swamp that voted for

Obama's TPA Legislation.

LMAO

Ok Frank I can buy that,

I will be back in a few, I just got a call, we have the info of the Hacking against the PD, lets see what Anonymous found.

The information as of now has been dis-missed as fake news, but we will be watch for officials docs. This is not the work of Anonymous Hackers hitting the Las Vegas Police Department.

Come on everybody wake up !

Who is Investigating the Las Vegas Shooting, Of Republican Country Music Lovers.

This video will piss you off, Mad As Hell is not strong enough words for this, The Democrat Party Authorized Democratic FBI Agents, to investigate the shootings,  and placed them in charge. 

Pt 1/3 Las Vegas FALSE FLAG New Info! Feds & LV PD LIE Re Alleged Shooter's Actual Check In Date!- YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTwN057UAOU

Look at you all man, come on lets talk about this, and I will share a images from the 3rd ISIS video, come on, and all us dummy Trump supporters.

Every knows that the White House authorities the FBI to go into action, with Obama's Democratic FBI Chumps...for the Las Vegas Shooting.

Wikileaks Julian Assange Just Revealed What Really Happened In Las Vegas and It Is BAD For The FBI- YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IxA0eTNskA

Trey Gowdy Just Dropped A BOMBSHELL on LV Shooter's Girlfriend- YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvNFSyT4Eg8

Hope you are ready, because in a few this is going to get real.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

EXPLOSIVE Press Conference w/ McConnell

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service