Is ISIS responsible for the Las Vegas Terrorist Attack... Who is more credible, the MSM or ISIS?

ISIS claims responsibility US Media says No... who is more credible?  What a quandary, we face when the MSM becomes so untrustworthy that we would give ISIS more credibility.

Social media is abuzz charging that racist, bigoted, “Islamophobe's”... are the only one's taking the Islamic State’s claim seriously.  It should be noted that credible sources, who have never been accused of “Islamophobia", have said that the Islamic State is generally trustworthy, when claiming responsibility for an attack.  Statements of support for ISIS's credibility, regarding claims of this nature, have been made on several occasions, many prior to the Las Vegas attack.

In view of all the evidence and reports to date... there is more evidence and reason to support ISIS's claim, that the massacre in Las Vegas was a jihadist attack, not the work of a 'lone wolf' assailant.  However, that doesn’t fit the establishment media's NARRATIVE, nor the agenda of law enforcement.  Therefore, don’t expect ISIS's culpability to be announced forthrightly by authorities, anytime soon, if ever.

Views: 348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is ISIS responsible for the Las Vegas Terrorist Attack... Who is more credible, the MSM or ISIS?

Good point.

...and BTW: After all the continued corruption and miscarriage of justice, who the hell believes the FBI any longer?

I do NOT trust the FBI in this investigation, nor in ANY investigation now, ....or at anytime, anymore.
They have broken the trust with any right thinking American. No prosecution for Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Loretta Lynch, Jim Clapper, Eric Holder, Barack Obama, etc. etc. give me a break! .....The criminal list goes on and also continues to grow.
Screw the FBI! The facts are that they’ve been corrupted from top to bottom. They, along with the NSA, CIA, IRS, EPA,........... ARE officially the large part of the DEEP STATE!

The MSM are simply their think tank propagandists and mouthpieces.

At a friends house about a week ago they good naturedly ridiculed me due to me not watching TV offerings as much as they do. 

They asked me if I had ever seen Boardwalk Empire, a series on Netflix.  Curious, I looked it up and watched some of it. A Mafia series of the goings on in Atlantic City New Joisey, in the 1920's.

What I saw made me think of our Federal Government and the criminals, many of them, that people blindly supposed were leaders, with only the best of intentions for the well being of the public.

Sessions has absolutely exposed what he truly is in the short time he has been AG.  America continues to hemorrhage from the severe wounds inflicted by Clinton's, Obama, Comey, and company while Dr. Sessions refuses to lift one finger to stop the bleeding.  What was he hired to do?  Sit on his butt?

The criminals in government promote the notion that removing rights from the honorable is the remedy for crime prevention. In other words, putting the noose on the neck of the public will strangle violent crime. 

It is proven, over and over again, that this Government and the Constitution of it, was meant for a religious (Christian) people, and is totally unsuitable for any other.

Is it beyond reasonable logic to expect law to be enforced by targeting those who break it? Or do we continue to target those that don't, and let crime have its way with us.

The arbitrary enforcement of the law with regard to the privileged classes in America is out of hand... the Establishment political class is now acting like a new age aristocracy... not subject to the law.  This must stop.  However, AG Sessions has proven not to be up to the task.

America needs a new AG and US Attorneys willing to go after the leadership in America... we must first root out the legal pariahs, who are operating as our elected officials.  The Rule of Law must be applied equally to all ...  or the law becomes nothing more than an arbitrary system of oppression... used against those who don't have political cover.

This may be true also, but I favor the Taxi story, then of course there is the rapid fire,  anyway here it is.

4th floor shooter debunked- YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tVujZZeVMU

you will see the light blinking on the buildings in the video above

Mr. Nelson,

When you come back on line,

If you are looking for something in the dark, and you find a shadow, but because the area is dark with little lighting, the image just will not appear. so if you bend the image with the light, a new image was found on a roof top, but you have to magnify the image to all most 100% to see if it really is a person.

Several different colors were applied, to this image, and we are 90% sure its female.

This is the image that has been curved, to bend the light, but you have to have a advanced system to see if the image is a person or not.

I magnified the image by 1000 times and there appears to be a person in the photo... albeit, one can not tell if they are armed and if they are firing a weapon.  The Photos need professional analysis... maybe you should send them to the FBI.

I also note that no one is reporting shell casings in areas other than the shooters room... Why?  Empty casings should be found at several locations, if more than one shooter was involved.

Good morning Ronald,

We did check, the image also, with out bending it, the lights that is, you can not see her, we did finally get the wide screen back up, connected to the server. The person does look female, her hair is on her shoulders, and she is not black but she does have dark skin, as for the FBI, they do watch this site, so they have what we have, they know what Tea Party Americans know.

Good morning young lady... the FBI may be monitoring but they may not want to be challenged by private parties to consider evidence that doesn't support the governments narrative... of a lone wolf whose motives are not connected to ISLAM AND ISIS.

As it turns out the lights on the building is not gunfire, but making media news is awesome, and ABC News may release one of our videos. Anyway.........

ISIS Say Stephen Paddock Converted To Islam Six Months Ago

ISIS tripled down on the Las Vegas terrorist attack on Thursday, claiming that shooter Stephen Paddock converted to Islam six months ago.

ISIS release video taking responsibility for Vegas shooting

Terror expert Rita Katz reported: see tweets !!!!!!

Thegatewaypundit.com reports: So did Deep State and the FBI know he converted to Islam?

SITE Intelligence Group tweeted this out on Thursday afternoon:

In Naba 100 #ISIS featured an infographic on #LasVegas attack & indicated the shooter, “Abu Abdul Barr al-Amriki,” converted 6 months ago.

On Monday ISIS released two statements on the Las Vegas shooting. ISIS doubled down on its claim in a second statement on Monday.

see video !!!!!!: http://yournewswire.com/isis-stephen-paddock-islam/

VEGAS SHOOTER, STEPHEN C. PADDOCK WAS A REGISTERED DEMOCRAT IN BOCA RATON, FLORIDA! 

There are reports that Paddock made a trip to the Mid-East recently... this could be significant.  All Muslims are required by the Koran to participate in the HAJJ... a pilgrimage to Mecca before they die. The Hajj is a requirement to enter heaven and one of the 5 pillars of Islam.  Did Paddock go to Mecca and if so why?  This could point directly to his preparation to engage in suicidal Jihad.

Others from the West who have converted and made trips to the Mid-East have returned too engage in Jihad/Terrorist Acts... Some received training while there.  It would be beneficial if the Sheriff would check out Paddock's pass port records and follow up with inquiries as too any travel in the Mid-East.  If Paddock went to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, one can bet he was likely preparing for suicidal jihad.

For more info on the Hajj see:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/isla1.htm

https://www.bing.com/search?q=islamic+hodge&form=PRUSEN&mkt...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

HOT TEA VIDEO

Democrat Busted For Nasty Crime, This Is Shocking

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service