Is ISIS responsible for the Las Vegas Terrorist Attack... Who is more credible, the MSM or ISIS?

ISIS claims responsibility US Media says No... who is more credible?  What a quandary, we face when the MSM becomes so untrustworthy that we would give ISIS more credibility.

Social media is abuzz charging that racist, bigoted, “Islamophobe's”... are the only one's taking the Islamic State’s claim seriously.  It should be noted that credible sources, who have never been accused of “Islamophobia", have said that the Islamic State is generally trustworthy, when claiming responsibility for an attack.  Statements of support for ISIS's credibility, regarding claims of this nature, have been made on several occasions, many prior to the Las Vegas attack.

In view of all the evidence and reports to date... there is more evidence and reason to support ISIS's claim, that the massacre in Las Vegas was a jihadist attack, not the work of a 'lone wolf' assailant.  However, that doesn’t fit the establishment media's NARRATIVE, nor the agenda of law enforcement.  Therefore, don’t expect ISIS's culpability to be announced forthrightly by authorities, anytime soon, if ever.

Views: 347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know I just read this report also..thank you.

Where would you like to go with this ?

I expect the FBI and CIA too properly investigate all leads instead of automatically rejecting ISIS's own claims that they are responsible.  I expect the Government to investigate the claims by ISIS that the shooter convert to Islam.

I also, expect the FBI and CIA too investigate the claims of multiple shooters and the videos that appear to support such claims. I wonder how many spent shell casings have been recovered from Paddock's Hotel Suite.

So would I, but for now the media is creating their own little stories. Opps type o !

LOL Tif

In viewing some of the recorded material I am left with the suspicion that there were indeed multiple shooters. The audio from these recordings, unless they were doctored, shows that more than one gun was being fired simultaneously, and from distances that varied as well.

What type of weaponry was used.  I see a photo of an AR15 or M16 in cameo, but nothing else regarding the number of guns Paddock was allegedly firing. 

Do the lower windows of the hotel have the capability of being opened? If not, then where is the evidence of broken windows on the 12th floor?

Acoustics in a city setting regarding reports from gun fire can be misleading, unlike fire in open country where echo is not a factor. Also, the fact that gunfire was recorded as rapid fire and nonstop for extended periods of time, tells me that more than one gunman was firing. M16's can be burned up on full auto with extended magazines capable of holding in excess of 30 rounds. And I heard in excess of 30 round sustained firing in what was recorded.

I know for a fact that an M14 with a 50 round drum magazine can fire it nonstop on full auto, but you have one hot damned barrel afterwards, and you won't be firing another 50 round mag immediately after the first one.

Where did this lone wolf get all this hardware, illegal hardware, and all the ammo. And what exactly was the hardware?  Does anyone know how many shots were fired? It would be important to know these facts.

Paddock did not act alone.  Was he the only shooter? I do not know until these questions are answered.  I am sure he was not.

Notice also that in the recorded sound of gunfire that the rapid continuous fire seems to slow before coming to a stop. This indicates multiple weapons being fired. What do you folks think.

I also seen a video that stated the shoots were fired from the 4th floor, and some stated there are reports of two shooters, we have a video of the police report, claiming two shooters, we will have to wait and see.

Dale...

Just so you know... a BUMP STOCK is not an illegal item.  It is a system that uses the recoil to reset the trigger, thus optimizing the rate of semi-auto fire... one doesn't pull the trigger for each round... it is the Bump Stock that resets and pulls the trigger.  It is a system that maximizes the rate of fire  under semi-auto conditions.

The rate of fire using a Bump Stock... is slightly less than full auto... and actually makes the gun more controllable than full auto. My son in law has one and I have fired it.  By using a bump stock on actually gains better control of a weapon approaching the rate of fire in full auto mode.

Thanks, Col. Nelson, even though I am very familiar with Bump-Fire Stocks and the technique.

In my opinion, if full automatic weapons are prohibited by law, then the means to convert semi to full is an illegal act, including the Bump-Fire stock.  As a matter of fact it is quite simple to convert a semi to full auto in military weapons. All that is required is a couple of tools from the tool box and a little, not much, knowledge.

While bump-firing is not precisely the same as full auto it is pretty damned close to it.  But, why spend hundreds of dollars to convert an AR 15 to full auto with a Bump-Stock when you can convert it in 15 minutes with a couple of household tools?  Not that I am recommending somebody do that, I am not.

Full auto, in my opinion, is a waste of money. Not to mention illegal.

As of now, No, they are not involved, there is no evidence to support their claim. By presenting ISIS propaganda video's they have involved them self. This is now back firing against them, a big old fashion Kiss My A·· ISIS has been sent to them.

We found the video on youtube, at around 5 minutes, you will see gunfire that is not from the 32nd floor.

Vegas Shooting Taxi Driver's Video ! Must Watch B4 Well You Know , The Take Down !- YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEf7HObspB0

Isis is horrible.. Our media is horrible.. like someone said.. they can rule out any affliation with ISIS in less than 24 hours.. but after 8 months of investigation into Russia/Trump collusion, they still can't rule that out.. even though they have 0 proof

Hi Betty,

As of now, our network team is ruling out ISIS Terrorist being involved, their two propaganda videos that they posted and our team exposed only shows they seek to intimidate Americans, by their claims, they only made Americans more angry, unless evidence is provided, there will be no further updates by our team on this issue.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

BREAKING: The Hillary Clinton Investigation
Just Caught Fire

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service