Lets have a chat, just because, it is important, so once again, I draw a line in the sand, I am a Christian, and I am of a Tribal Indian Heritage Of America. So is America a Christian Foundation and is the Tea Party of the foundation of America? Then the Tea Party would be a Christian Foundation.

I am a Christian, not Hebrew, I am not Jewish, so I am tired of seeing the disrespect to me because I am not Jewish and to our American Christian Heritage, and the use of any other faith to say 2000 years was all wrong.

Prove to me America is not a Christian Foundation.

According to the Tea Party Command Center Mission Statement, "Our mission is to bring awareness to any issue which challenges the security, sovereignty or domestic tranquility of our beloved nation, The United States of America".

This has been found, and this will be shared.

Was America founded as a Judeo-Christian Nation? TheDeenshow- YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PntDpcRu0_g

My reply to this, no America was not founded as a Hebrew Judeo Christian Nation. Fact is very different then stated in this video.

Now some wish to base Religion from other worlds as they see it and I am more then willing to share what I know, and document it as facts.

Views: 1658

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I am not sure of all I missed out on but I did snapshot of the moment, cause I want to know more, yes I do...

Do you kids really want to know, it has all ways been it your eye, Hebrew Scriptures, Babylonian Talmud. Go back before Israel, to the rise of Greece, and there you will see the oldest writing known to man, Greek and a Old Latin Bible its Scriptures go back past 2500 bc, as the Talmud made attempts to developed in wiring of the Babylonian Talmud (3rd to 5th centuries) in Jewish mythology, they wrote of Lilith.

UR, the oldest know birth place of man.

You will find Lilith in the Torah, Lilith was edited out of Christian writings, but she was not edited out from the history of the Babylonian Talmud, as you look into Biblical History, look for the people that God destroyed, you will find a secret there, even in the BOOK Of NOAH.

God destroyed many cities, and people, you will find what you are looking for.

Go to the Old Testament, and read the book again. See the difference between what is written by scholars that violated the law, and what is in the Old Testament. Place both books in front of you, and place the Babylonian Talmud the Torah behind you and only view the book chapter by chapter as needed.

You will find the Old Order of the Babylonian listed. It does have a Hebrew Name

Tom,

You write better then I do, why did you state this "been it your eye "

and

wiring of the Babylonian?

I will look into it.

What I have found so far is a list in Hebrew, one stands out, Shabbath, I am trying to make heads or tales of this Old Order.

I did go back 2500bc, look man, I will look more into this.

Lilith is a figure in Jewish mythology, developed earliest in the Babylonian Talmud. Lilith is often envisioned as a dangerous demon of the night, who is sexually wanton, and who steals babies in the darkness. The character is generally thought to derive in part from a historically far earlier class of female demons in ancient Mesopotamian religion, found in cuneiform texts of Sumer, the Akkadian Empire, Assyria,.

The Demon Lilith is the creation of  Jewish Mythology and is not considered to be divinely inspired.. thus no mention of her in the Christian Old Testament or New... The Talmud is a historical anthology comprised of numerous books... over a couple of thousand years. 

Unlike the New Testament the Talmud's authors are not all known and the inclusion of various texts as God inspired vary even among Rabbis... It is a complicated history both verbal and written, requiring great care to interpret.  It is not something a lay parson can pick up without haveing a firm knowledge of the Talmud's history and a mastery of the language involved.

Mr Nelson, they will know soon enough, so please do share who Shabbath is in the Talmud.

It has all ready been established that there is many different King James Bibles, one which was written by the scholars of the Talmud, and others that do not share the same Christian Text you state. Because it was not written by Jewish Followers of the Old Order.

Please do remember the Old Order is the same that condemned Christ from the time he was born, to the day they killed him.

The Jewish Sabbath, observed from sundown on Friday until sundown on Saturday. That is the short response for explaining the Sabbath.

It is also the name given to the first tractate (book) in the Order (Mishnaic section) of Moed, of the Mishnah and Talmud..

The tractate consists of 24 chapters. The tractate primarily deals with laws relating to Shabbat, and the activities prohibited on Shabbat and distinguishes between Biblical prohibitions and Rabbinic prohibitions. It also discusses special Rabbinic decrees to reinforce the concept of rest on Sabbath and to enhance its sanctity, such as forbidding pursuit of business and discussing forbidden matters and pursuing weekday activities.

There is only ONE AUTORIZED version of the King James Bible... 

The Authorized King James Version is a translation named after King James I of England who commissioned the new English Bible translation in 1604 A.D. King James 'authorized' the new translation to be read in churches in England and beyond after it was first published in 1611 A.D. Later known as the 'Authorized Version' in 1814, the King James Version became a standard among English-speaking Christians.

The King James Version is considered one of the most accurate English translations in existence. A skilled committee of 54 translators worked for 7 years to carefully complete the King James translation project.

No,

Shabbath is in the Talmud, not Jewish Sabbath, you are attempting to deceive the Christians.

What did Shabbath write about Mary, and Jesus Christ?

I have no idea what you are talking about... sorry...  The Shabbat or Shabbath (sic) is the Jewish equivalent of the Christian Sabbath.

No its not man, I found it Tom,

Mr. Nelson,

How the hell are you today?

Let me tell you what I had to to to....do to break the encryption of the Hebrew Writings, I had to beg Henry for the use of Adam, system 1 which is interfaced with artificial IT.

Thats one hell of a collection of scrolls, it really is, more of a, Oh now how can I say this Illuminating, thats the word, lets talk Mr. Nelson.

Lets talk are you ready, Lets Play A Game

and I am sick of these bots on ning

Written within the Talmud is the Man called Jacob "God named him named Yisrael" his name is Jacob not Israel.

The tribes listed, biblical, it is written a Jew Will Not Kill A Jew, this is the first order by the Talmud from the Old Covenant Of Israel "The Old Order". Jesus Christ was born under the Old Order.

The New Order is found in the NIV, known as the New English Version.

The Tribes of Dan, who art thee, that came to the Holy Land? It is called America.

Jacob, later given the name Israel, is regarded as a Patriarch of the Israelites.

According to the Book of Genesis, Jacob was the third Hebrew progenitor with whom God made a covenant. He is the son of Isaac and Rebecca, the grandson of Abraham, Sarah and Bethuel, the nephew of Ishmael, and the younger twin brother of Esau.

Jacob had twelve sons and at least one daughter, by his two wives, Leah and Rachel, and by their handmaidens Bilhah and Zilpah. The 12 Tribes of Israel refer to the descendants of Jacob, aka Israel.... their existence being recorded in history until this very day.

Some individuals trace the tribe of Dan to England and then to America... laying claim to being rightful heirs, by birth to Jacob and the Abrahamic covenant.  However, there is no sold evidence to prove these suppositions. .

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Goodbye 2020: Clinton Ordered By Federal Judge To Submit To Questioning

(TeaParty.org) – Just when Hillary Clinton began hinting that she’s ready to run again in 2020, she has been ordered by a federal judge to submit to questioning about the use of her private email server to convey classified documents during her time as Secretary of State.

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan made the order as part of a lawsuit from conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.

“Court rules late today Hillary Clinton must answer more email questions — including key q’s about the setting up of her email system,” wrote Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton in a tweet following the ruling.

Judicial Watch 🔎 @JudicialWatch

BREAKING: Judicial Watch announced today that, following JW's court battle, U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan ruled that Hillary Clinton must answer – under oath – two additional questions on her controversial email system within 30 days.

Judicial Watch: Federal Court Ordered Hillary Clinton to Answer Additional Email Questions Under...

(Washington, DC) –Judicial Watch announced today that U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan ruled that within 30 days Hillary Clinton must answer under oath two additional questions about her...

judicialwatch.org
Tom Fitton  @TomFitton

Breaking: Court rules late today Hillary Clinton must answer more email questions -- including key q's about the setting up of her email system. Court denied our request to unseal vid depositions of Clinton aides. Great work by Michael Bekesha!

As a statement from Judicial Watch explains, the ruling is the latest development in the group’s Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, which they began to discover why former deputy chief of staff to Mrs. Clinton, Huma Abedin, was allowed to work at the State Department while also engaged in “outside employment.”

Clinton now has 30 days to answer two key questions from a list of 25 questions composed by Judicial Watch.

The questions the judge selected are:

1) “Describe the creation of the clintonemail.com system, including who decided to create the system, the date it was decided to create the system, why it was created, who set it up, and when it became operational.”

During your October 22, 2015 appearance before the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on Benghazi, you testified that 90 to 95 percent of your emails “were in the State’s system” and “if they wanted to see them, they would certainly have been able to do so.” Identify the basis for this statement, including all facts on which you relied in support of the statement, how and when you became aware of these facts, and, if you were made aware of these facts by or through another person, identify the person who made you aware of these facts.

This new development is huge because it means that the two critical scandals from Clinton’s time in the State Department, her private email server and the Benghazi attacks, are facing fresh scrutiny in both the legal system and the court of public opinion.

And while Clinton likely had little chance of any run in 2020, this makes it even less likely she will stand even a shred of a chance.

We’ve have got to hope and pray that at long last, this leads to the long overdue criminal charges we’ve all been waiting to see.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service