Lets have a chat, just because, it is important, so once again, I draw a line in the sand, I am a Christian, and I am of a Tribal Indian Heritage Of America. So is America a Christian Foundation and is the Tea Party of the foundation of America? Then the Tea Party would be a Christian Foundation.

I am a Christian, not Hebrew, I am not Jewish, so I am tired of seeing the disrespect to me because I am not Jewish and to our American Christian Heritage, and the use of any other faith to say 2000 years was all wrong.

Prove to me America is not a Christian Foundation.

According to the Tea Party Command Center Mission Statement, "Our mission is to bring awareness to any issue which challenges the security, sovereignty or domestic tranquility of our beloved nation, The United States of America".

This has been found, and this will be shared.

Was America founded as a Judeo-Christian Nation? TheDeenshow- YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PntDpcRu0_g

My reply to this, no America was not founded as a Hebrew Judeo Christian Nation. Fact is very different then stated in this video.

Now some wish to base Religion from other worlds as they see it and I am more then willing to share what I know, and document it as facts.

Views: 1822

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It shouldn't matter whether they care or not.

We have a Constitution which is the Supreme Law of the land and it is based on Christian principles and Natural Law.

There is nothing in Natural Law that contradicts Christianity.

If fact our forefathers believed that Natural Law, conforming so well with Christianity, was proof of the divine hand of God in the affairs of men.

It's the nuts here that we need to be concerned with... if the Tea Party doesn't understand the Natural law and Order who can... If theTea Party doesn't understand that the Constitution and our Republic are the product of our Christian culture and the principals of God's Law... applied to our social order and government.

Refusing to acknowledge the source of our liberty... prosperity, and government, are directly tied to our relationship with God...  has resulted in the steady decline and disintegration of our government and culture.  America has turned her back on God...  it has ejected God from the Halls of Government and the living rooms of its people.  Is it any wonder that our nation is in serious decline?

You hit the nail on the head.  The problem is not with the atheists or the nut jobs.  The problem is with those who believe and keep it to themselves.  This country has always had non-believers, but, they weren't allowed to suppress those who did believe.  Now it's the non-believers who get all the ink and the majority of the believers remain silent.

Judge Makes Major Ruling On ‘In God We Trust’ That Will Affect All Of American Money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaQJ4Mq_y2U

Exactly Ralph...  Edmund Burke put it this way: 'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

We have a Constitution which is the Supreme Law of the land and it is based on Christian principles and Natural Law.

There is nothing in Natural Law that contradicts Christianity. Ok what ever man, blog on...LMAO.

No ... it's not OK... whatever man.  It is that kind of attitude that separates us from the love of God.  Service to God is not a multiple choice prerogative. One is either totally committed to God or one is not.  Which is it  Hank?

Some say that God is the Foundation Of Christianity, some say that Christianity Is The Foundation Of God.

As for American Money, you need to take that up with the Rothschild Family: https://www.google.com/search?q=Rothchild&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8...

Ignorance is a media blitz, enjoy yours Ralph.

PS what ever floats your boat man...LMAO....but please do blog on, Teacher.

Ok, good statement Hank,

Point is there is not much posted here we have not seen before, and I wish this blog was removed from the front cover of Time Magazine.

Tif...

Please inform us what month did Time Magazine publish this Blog on their cover.  I am unable to locate this blog on the cover of any recent copies of Time Magazine?  Just more FAKE NEWS courtesy of Anonymous.

See: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=time+magazine+covers+2018&... 

And thats why I want this off of the, Featured Discussions, I should do as it was suggested close up again, if it is reopened , delete it.

You know, it's OK to be ignorant.  Ignorance is just the absence of knowledge.

That can be cured with study.

But, being proud of your ignorance and wallowing in it is not good.

Can an ignorant and apathetic people, stay free and rule themselves, by self government?

The answer is NO!.

Not, "What ever man," like you're some sort of stoned hippy flower child stuck back in the sixties, crashed out at the commune, lying on your back gawking at the stars.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service