Lets have a chat, just because, it is important, so once again, I draw a line in the sand, I am a Christian, and I am of a Tribal Indian Heritage Of America. So is America a Christian Foundation and is the Tea Party of the foundation of America? Then the Tea Party would be a Christian Foundation.

I am a Christian, not Hebrew, I am not Jewish, so I am tired of seeing the disrespect to me because I am not Jewish and to our American Christian Heritage, and the use of any other faith to say 2000 years was all wrong.

Prove to me America is not a Christian Foundation.

According to the Tea Party Command Center Mission Statement, "Our mission is to bring awareness to any issue which challenges the security, sovereignty or domestic tranquility of our beloved nation, The United States of America".

This has been found, and this will be shared.

Was America founded as a Judeo-Christian Nation? TheDeenshow- YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PntDpcRu0_g

My reply to this, no America was not founded as a Hebrew Judeo Christian Nation. Fact is very different then stated in this video.

Now some wish to base Religion from other worlds as they see it and I am more then willing to share what I know, and document it as facts.

Views: 1821

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Bullsh** man, The Talmud is not in respect to Christian Foundations in and for Americans.

Never has been.

Mr. Nelson, if you want to know the true God and the true Foundation Of Jesus Christ, become a Christian, and put away the false book called the Talmud.

By the thousand, many Jews are now rejecting the Talmud, because of the movie, the handlers of the Talmud, committed a sin against God.

Through Gods eyes and through the eyes of Christ, he even forgave them for their sins against him.

I am not in that mood at the moment.

*Edited: Please Re-Read the Tea Party Rules!!*

The Talmud predates our Bible by thousands of years... it is in fact the foundation for the Old Testament... containing the Torah, the Pentateuch, and 24 other books which comprise  the source for the Old Testament: The Prophets, Psalms and Proverbs.  The Christian Old Testament is the product of our Jewish Patriarchs... They saw Christ from afar and were saved by faith. Having not seen the promise of the Messiah, they believed in Him from afar... and were saved.

The Talmud is a collection of Jewish theology... scriptures, which for the most part have been adopted as part of the Christian Holy Bible.. as inspired by God.  You obviously can't read or are confused... I am a Christian.  I don't use the Talmud however I know what it represents and how the Old Testament owes its origin to the Talmud.

Look... a Christian is nothing more than a COMPLETED JEW.. our faith is based on Judaism... if Judaism's principals are false then Christ who was a Jew... is also false.  The whole purpose of Judaism was to prepare for the coming of the Messiah ... Jesus Christ... too, provide a link to the Abrahamic covenant... and our salvation by faith thru grace.  Jesus Christ being the fulfillment of God's promise to provide a Lamb for Abrahams Sacrifice... Isaac... was saved and all of the seed of Abraham with him... Christians are part of that seed.  Read... no better study the Book of Hebrews and meditate on what it teaches.

Hi Ronald,

I am a bit tired, I help complete the translations, and confirmed the timeline of the Talmud, and all the different scholars.

I used every word I could to make sure the verified timeline is correct. So tomorrow, I will show you what was found and how the Jewish Scrolls were applied. The first date was 70ad. All other dates related to 500 to 700 ad.

But I was puzzled why they would not allow all the Jewish Scrolls.

Golly-Lee I am sleepy tired.

I also found something else. we will talk tomorrow, and Hank will stay our of it or I will give him a black eye.

LOL Tif

The Talmud is not the Hebrew Bible...  the Talmud began millennium before it was written down... as an ORAL incantations... as notes on ancient verbal recitals of various parts of scripture and the law.  These oral incantations were not written down until millenniums had passed.  Hence the written Talmud is a recent event, much newer, than the history of the ORAL Talmud. Any examination of scrolls or text of the Talmud would by its nature be recent in the time line of biblical history.  The Hebrew Bible is a collection of books called the Tanakh. 

Originally, much of Jewish law and the Talmud was oral... the oral tradition in Judaism often confuses Christians, and it is especially misleading when discussing dates or time lines for various texts and practices in their religion. Rabbis often expounded and debated the Torah and the Tanakh orally as they had no written records available thousands of years ago.  Written collections of the law and various books and scrolls were only found in the Temple and larger Synagogue libraries. These were only organized into various collections (Troah, Talmud, Tanakh, etc.), and canonized as scripture in the Christian and Hebrew Bibles/Tanakh much latter in time.  Before the written Talmud, Torah and Tanakh, were available, hey were observed thru an oral tradition, with Rabbi's making private notes (megillot setarim), as helps. 

Again, the Talmud IS NOT THE HEBREW BIBLE...  The Talmud has two components; the Mishnah (Hebrew: משנה, c. year 200 CE), a written compendium of Rabbinic Judaism's Oral Torah; and the Gemara (circa year 500), an elucidation of the Mishnah and related Tannaitic writings that often ventures onto other subjects and expounds broadly on the Hebrew Bible. "Talmud" translates literally as "instruction" in Hebrew, and the term may refer to either the Gemara alone, or the Mishnah and Gemara together.The Talmud is similar to COMMENTARIES that expound on the intricacies of the Christian Bible. they are not considered inspired scripture.

THE HEBREW BIBILE ... is called the TANAKH or Tanach.

Hebrew Bible or Hebrew Scriptures as used by biblical scholars refers to the Tanakh... the canonical collection of Jewish texts. In their simplest form, the twenty-four books of the Jewish Bible – the Tanach – which, presents a history of the first 3500 years of Judaism, from creation until the building of the second Temple in Jerusalem.

The Tanakh/Tanach, is divided into three main sections: the Chumash, the Prophets and the Writings. The Hebrew Bible is a common textual source for several canonical editions of the Christian Old Testament. 

The books that constitute the Hebrew Bible were written over roughly a millennium. The oldest texts dating from the 11th or 10th centuries BCE/BC, whilst most of the other texts are somewhat later.  The Hebrew Bible was in existence for more than 1100 years before the common era or before Christ.

More information on the Dead Sea Scrolls and their ancient record of the Hebrew Bible the Tanakh/Tanach:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Books_of_the_Bible

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanakh

The Tanakh and Dead Sea Scrolls...https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=dead+sea+scrolls+tanakh&qp...

The Masoretic Text in the Hebrew Bible and Dead Sea Scrolls: https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-artifacts/dead-s...

Ronald,

The Talmud did not bring in the Old Testament God did, the scholars of the Talmud changed the word of God as they seen fit.

The Talmud is not of Christian Faith, its not a Christian Foundation at all. It is Hebrew, Jewish, and has it ever accorded to you why so many Jews are rejecting the Talmud?

I also wrote this,The Declaration Of Independence Of Israel, why, because just what would the UN, or the UK or America do, if Israel declared their rights as a country and not a state.

I will remind you Ronald, this was written by a Christian, me, little 'O' me.

Why Israel Should Be Respected As A Country: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/the-declaration-of-indepen...

And also Ronald, why has this been posted as I did? Has it ever accord to you that maybe, just maybe Christ is asking you to see Him for who he is?

Who is Christ?

You are correct Mr. Morgan, The Talmud does not predates The Old Testament Bible, I am Jewish, I am now a Christian.

Talmud Was Written From Greek Pentateuch Scriptures, which was handed down by God to Moses, the Talmud, the body of Jewish civil and ceremonial law and legend comprising the Mishnah and the Gemara. There are two versions of the Talmud: the Babylonian Talmud (which dates from the 5th century AD but includes earlier material) and the earlier Palestinian or Jerusalem Talmud.

The common dating 200 years between 1808 and 2008 the ratio of usage of BCE to BC has increased by about 20% and CE to AD by about 50%, primarily since 1980. How does this reflect in the dates of the Talmud?

The Pentateuch, which Jews call Torah, was where I found the truth. The Pentateuch Greek Scriptures and a highly argued issue, was this, The Pentateuch is a Aramaic, language, a Semitic language, a Syrian dialect of which was used as a lingua franca in the Near East from the 6th century BC. It gradually replaced Hebrew as the language of the Jews in those areas and was itself supplanted by Arabic in the 7th century AD.

They took the Greek Scriptures and gave a false dating by leaving out  the true name of Pentateuch, not Torah.

'6th century BC'  The Old Testament was written for Moses, This was resented by many, because it allowed Christian prophecy to be fulfilled.

This you wrote in behalf of the Jewish Foundation has the eyes of some important people, this,The Declaration Of Independence Of Israel, carries a blessings for truth and freedom will The Jewish Foundation Respect a Christian for stating this?

The Talmud is made up of 29 books... some dating back to Moses.... it is the source for the Christian Old Testament.  The Tora part of the Jewish Talmud is the source of the first five books of the Old testament, all the Prophets, Psalms and Proverbs are contained in the Talmud... 

I don't care if you are Jewish .. many Jews have absolutely no idea what their faith is based upon.  Jesus was a Jew and so was everyone of the original Apostles... enough said.  If the Old Testament text is not recorded in the Talmud and its many books, where did all the Books of the Old Testament came from... some Rabbit hole?

Tell us who transcribed the Books of the Old Testament into Hebrew and latter into English?  who?  It was Judaism that' gave us the Old Testament... the old covenant points too the New Testament a more perfect and sure way.   Christ came to fulfill not too do away with the old Testament.   He said not on jot or tittle of the law would pass away until all was completed... God is not finished with the present creation... when He is finished with the old testament sin will be done away with and the law will end..

America is and has always been a Christian Nation... that is not the point of my comments... it is the we owe a lot to the Judaism and need to pray for their enlightenment... that they may receive their messiah Jesus Christ. Ridiculing the King James Bible, the Talmud and comparing them to the Quran is insane ... there is no comparison between the King James Bible, and the Talmud or the Talmud and the Quran... On the other hand the Talmud contains the original text used by scholars to translate the Old Testament into English...

Mr. Nelson,

From one old Jewish fart to another, I was of the old order, which became the new order, and it clearly states If a Jew exposes the secrets of the Talmud they shall be put to death.

And if a Gentle or Goy sins against the Talmud, they are to be put to death.

And this is it, Pentateuch Scriptures, was given to Moses, not the name of what they were called of the old order.

God gave Mose the the Scriptures to full fill Christian Prophecy he did not give it to the Old Order , and Mr. Nelson.

Christ came to full fill Gods Word, and the old order died. The New Order is what is now being challenged by Christians.

Shall I tell these kids the name of the Old Order God rejected?

Wooo man, hey man Tom tell me man, hell yes I want to know their name.

Da** this is getting good, Tom come back man........

Tom, come on man, tell me, their name, I am not afraid of these people. I want to know the name......

I have never said the Talmud is the old testament... what I said is that the Tora and Tanakh/Tanach are the primary sources for the Christian Old Testament. 

Why are you even focused on the Talmud... it is a minor part of the Jewish religion. It has nothing or very little to do with our Christian heritage. Unlike the Torah and Tanakh, the Talmud is a merely a collection of oral law and incantations, used by Jews to administer Jewish law.

It would behoove you to study Christianity first... before diving into the workings of Judaism a very complex religion.   You are aware that Christ was a Jew ... right?  Jesus Christ was a Jewish Rabbi, King of the Jews, and the only begotten Son of God.  ALL... not some... of the original Apostles were JEWS. Judaism played a very important roll in the early Church... the early Church's doctrines and many or our current sacraments and religious holidays are Jewish in their origin. 

I find many commenting here lack the knowledge... needed to rightly divide the Word of God or too comprehend the workings of the Church and its relationship with Judaism...  Christianity started out in the Synagogues of Judaism...  It adopted much of the Judaism's doctrines, law and religious practices...

Baptism for example originated in the Jewish mikvah... also a ritual washing. Both are meant to symbolize purification. Some Jewish men take a mikvah every Friday in preparation for the weekly Sabbath and before every holy day.  John the Baptist popularized it as a symbol for washing away the old man and emerging as a new creation... free from sin

Passover is celebrated as Easter and the Passover Lamb is Jesus Christ for Christians... Lent, Thanksgiving and many other of our Christian Holidays and ceremonies have deep and significant meaning originating with Judaism...  However, one wouldn't know these things without studying the scriptures and learning of Christ and God's plan for mankind... with all of its symbolic meaning.

Please stop misrepresenting my position ... and try to research your posts before making them... Translating Hebrew and Aramaic Text ... give me a break.  How many years have you studied Hebrew, Aramaic or Koine Greek... the languages of the Christian Bible and Judaism?  Scholars spend years preparing for such tasks... they certainly would not attempt to translate original biblical text overnight... and without being fluent in the languages needed.

I do not want to watch the videos, but Tif the anwser is Yes, America Is, and yes we are.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service