Lets have a chat, just because, it is important, so once again, I draw a line in the sand, I am a Christian, and I am of a Tribal Indian Heritage Of America. So is America a Christian Foundation and is the Tea Party of the foundation of America? Then the Tea Party would be a Christian Foundation.

I am a Christian, not Hebrew, I am not Jewish, so I am tired of seeing the disrespect to me because I am not Jewish and to our American Christian Heritage, and the use of any other faith to say 2000 years was all wrong.

Prove to me America is not a Christian Foundation.

According to the Tea Party Command Center Mission Statement, "Our mission is to bring awareness to any issue which challenges the security, sovereignty or domestic tranquility of our beloved nation, The United States of America".

This has been found, and this will be shared.

Was America founded as a Judeo-Christian Nation? TheDeenshow- YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PntDpcRu0_g

My reply to this, no America was not founded as a Hebrew Judeo Christian Nation. Fact is very different then stated in this video.

Now some wish to base Religion from other worlds as they see it and I am more then willing to share what I know, and document it as facts.

Views: 1684

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Was the United States of America founded as a Christian Nation? and what was left out in truth posted in this video?

Yes

This video here Tif was released by people who do not believe in God. The one above is their concepts.

I would say God all ways finds a way, and He all ready seen what was being done, in other words, God will find a way, and unless it has been edited out, only through the baptism through Christ, this is what is offered.

I have very little time to entertain in debates, but from time to time, I will read what is shared.

No Religious Test for Public Office keeps the government from banning individuals who may practice a religion unfavorable to those in power: such as banning Catholics or Protestants from public office. It doesn't ban religion or religious individuals from serving in government.  

There is no Constitutional mandate which separates Church and State...  The 1st Amendment states: "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;.."  That 1st Amendment keeps the Government from ESTABLISHING a State Religion; its doesn't abridge the free exercise of religion by banning religion from government.

This entire video is bogus... full of half truths and worse. Modern claims that America is not a Christian nation are rarely refuted today. Because of the nation’s widespread lack of knowledge about America’s history and its founding, the people are easily mislead regarding the strong Christian faith that guided the Pilgrims and Pioneers of our Nation.. 

Even today, Congress opens every day with a Christian Prayer...  Many Public buildings and private institutions across the United States have memorialized Christian scripture and symbols upon their edifices.  Our founding fathers invoked God as they meet in Congress too compose and approve the US Constitution.  

Take a brief walk around Washington, DC... you will be confronted with irrefutable proof that we are a Christian Nation. As you walk up the steps to the Building which houses the Supreme Court you can see at the top of the building a row of the world’s law givers and each one is facing one in the middle who is facing forward with a full frontal view — it is Moses and the Ten Commandments!  The Court opens every session with prayer.

As you enter the Supreme Court courtroom.. the two huge oak doors have the tablets of the Ten Commandments engraved on the lower portion of each door. As you sit inside the courtroom, you will see the Ten Commandments, sitting right above the heads of the Supreme Court judges. There are Bible verses etched in stone all over the Federal Buildings and Monuments in Washington, D.C

James Madison, the fourth president, known as... “The Father of Our Constitution” made the following statement “We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God.”

Patrick Henry, a patriot and Founding Father of our country said.. “It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists but by Christians…not on religions but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ”.

Fifty-two of the 55 founders of the Constitution were members of the established orthodox churches in the colonies. 26 Ministers were among those who signed the US Constitution. Thomas Jefferson worried that the Courts would overstep their authority and instead of interpreting the law would begin making law…an oligarchy…the rule of few over many…

The first Supreme Court Justice, John Jay, said... “Americans should select and prefer Christians as their rulers.”  It is only recently that a recalcitrant and corrupt Court has engaged in denigrating and attacking the Christian roots of our great nation.  In fact, those on the court who have taken an active roll to deny our Christian heritage should be promptly IMPEACHE for bad behavior.  In our forefathers day they would be Impeached, tarred and feathered, and run out of the Nation. 

Say what, how did come up with all that Mr. Nelson?

out of,

I would say God all ways finds a way, and He all ready seen what was being done, in other words, God will find a way, and unless it has been edited out, only through the baptism through Christ, this is what is offered.

I don't get it man, and I do not want to know...how you figured out that reply.

Nice...........

Hi there Mr. Nelson,

There was a meeting called, Tif's husband was there, Tif, me,Hank and Mr. Massingale, plus two Jewish bankers. Paper work was being shared of how the UK banks were spying on other banks in the USA.

But this is what I wish to know, when Tif walked into the meeting, the two men started mumbling, and when I walked in they seemed afraid of me. I have never meet them in my life. They said stuff in Jewish, and Mr. Morgan crawled them, and they lowered their eyes to the table.

What is it about my heritage they feared? They seen something, what it was, was never explained to me.

Tif was right, they are using your faith and the faith of Christians against each other, in hopes their will be no chance for a unity between Jews and Christians to end what is about to happen.

I also agree America was built by men of many different faith, one should never adversely effect the other.

I do not believe God would not give the chance to all to become a Christian if they wish.

There is something unnatural, taking place, a evil if you wish, and it does not want peace, and it does not want people to respect a difference of a faith. It pushes for control until it has a war, and in that many will die. I call this evil HATE.

Our Nation is a Christian Nation... it was founded upon Christian doctrine and the Christian/Judeo ethics. Our Nation is not a multicultural experiment based on a cacophony of world religions and governmental precepts.

Patrick Henry, a patriot and Founding Father of our country said... “It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists but by Christians…not on religions but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ”.

Fifty-two of the 55 founders of the Constitution were members of the established orthodox Christian churches in the colonies. 26 Ministers were among those who signed the US Constitution. Thomas Jefferson worried that the Courts would overstep their authority and instead of interpreting the law would begin making law…an oligarchy…the rule of few over many…

The first Supreme Court Justice, John Jay, said... “Americans should select and prefer Christians as their rulers.” It is only recently that a recalcitrant and corrupt Court has engaged in denigrating and attacking the Christian roots of our great nation.

God has declared... "The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise as some understand slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." (2Peter 3:9) What God seeks from men while His judgment tarries is repentance. God’s wish, therefore, is that all should come to repentance. God’s desire is that all men should be saved from hell, as expressed in Scripture (1 Tim 2:4-5; John 3:16-17; 2 Cor 5:19-20).

I can only speculate as to the aversion you and TIF caused in the Jewish Bankers present... Many Jewish men and sects don't appreciate the input of women in their business.  They probably saw you and TIF as a threat and or an unwelcomed advent in the discussion. However, it could be any number of things that caused their uneasiness. 

As for your discernment of demonic forces present... that could be attributed to several things: those present, the topics discussed, or the simple fact that demonic forces are more palpable today.  After all,  we live in the end times, when evil will wax worse.  I would note that Jewish tradition attributes women with having a greater proclivity to discern spirits. This could account for the men looking away and down; as the EYES are windows into the soul.

Ronald,

I will be closing this blog up, tired of it, there will be one more comment by me, then I will close this up for ever....

Shall We Play A Game? He** Yes!!!!!!!

American Is A Christian Foundation, it is not founded by any of the Books From The Talmud, fact is The Talmud and the Book Of Islam spring from the Old Testament, The now they state the Books Talmud and Islam gave Christians The Old Testament and the New Testament.

What was found is this,

Congressional Records United States Department Of Health, the Project Judeo-Christian Tradition is a Government Funded Operation.

'Religious Reconstruction for the Environmental Future, Proceedings Report' I saved the pdfs:

This is the proceedings from a workshop that focused on the capacity of religious systems around the world to deal with environmental problems.

Included in this publication are an introduction, the workshop schedule, a participant roster, and five papers presented at the workshop. Topics covered in the papers include:

Religious Reconstruction for the Environmental Future; Native Wholeness; History and Nature in the Judeo-Christian Tradition: How Will the Future Be Different?; Where Are We Now in Relation to Political Participation in the Public Interest, in Our Technological Society?; and Reconstructions of Scientific and Religious Consciousness for a Better Environmental Future.

A Reporting Session: Task Groups for Reconstructive Follow-Through concludes this publication. (BT)

1973, the Judeo-Christian Bible first made it appearance 1008ad 

the Project Judeo-Christian re-wrote the Christian Bible translating it as if Hebrew was the foundation Christianity, also noted the Judeo-Christian re-wrote the Book Of Islam, a 'Religious Reconstruction for the Environmental Future. want to see their web sites.

If we are in Christ we are dead to this world ... and NEW CREATIONS.  We are no longer identified by our former life... we are BORN AGAIN not after the FLESH or the things of the flesh and this world... we are the children of God... made after HIS KIND...  in His Image and likeness.

Scripture teaches us that all things old have passed away ... and that the new man must put off the old to become like Christ.  Jesus Himself prayed that we be one with Him even as He is with the Father... that we may all be one... bone of His Bone, flesh of His Flesh.  This transformation was recognized by the early Church and was so significant that the new BELIEVER received a new name... Saul become Paul and in so doing he declared for all the world that he died to the old man/name and was born again a new man.

We would do well to understand that our heritage is no longer tied to the blood of man but  is now secured by the Spirit of Life... in every respect we ought to acknowledge that we have been born again... not of woman but of the Spirit of Life in Christ.

As to our historical roots... I would remind everyone that Jesus was a JEW by Birth and not just any Jew .. He was born King of the Jews/Hebrews.  I would also remind you that all of the original Apostles were Jews... and that the early Church considered itself a sect of Judaism... Scriptures teach us that we are the aliens... gentiles... GRAFTED into the TREE OF LIFE thru Jesus Christ... Abrahams seed by choice/faith not by birth.

Paul asked this question... who is a Jew... one circumcised of the flesh or heart.  The correct response is one who is circumcised of the heart.. whose life by choice and faith is centered in Christ... least any man should boast of his own right and power... that God may have all the Glory for our salvation and life.  Let us no longer debate the basic precepts and doctrines of our faith... but go on into perfection, proving that which is the good and acceptable will of God for us... if we will but put aside our childish manners and take up the mantel of Christ ... too mature in Him.  For we are commanded to be holy even as He is holy... 

Therefore, let us put away strife and bitterness... personal animosity and anger... putting on the Robe of Righteousness in Christ Jesus that we may bless others rather than cursing them... that we may be that river of life in a dry place.. that well of sweet water to those  who thirst after righteousness and God's blessing.  Amen

What ever man, facts are facts are facts, The Talmud and the Book Of Islam, did not give way to Christian Foundation, a matter a fact they did not care much for Jesus Christ did they Mr. Nelson, they butchered Christ, rejected Christ,

I watched that UN-edited movie, these men of the The Talmud cursed their faith in God and Jesus Christ the day the put their hands on him.

Christ suffered all these things at the hand of His Father and the Jews... the righteous man died for the unrighteous.... His Death fulfilled the law and paid the debt we all owed as sinners... He had to suffer and die on the Cross if He was to pay the debt we owed for our sins.  The Jews were  but the instruments of God the Father and his plan of salvation

The prophet Isaiah put it this way:

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. (Isaiah 53:3-6)

Christ was smitten and stricken, despised and REJECTED by his own people... So that, the gentile may be grafted into the Tree of Life... the Olive Tree.. to become part of Abraham's seed... by faith.

Your understanding of the basics of Christianity lacks considerable scholarship ... in fact, it is horrible.  You might want to follow the advise I gave earlier... to study too show thyself approved a workman that needeth not to be ashamed ... RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF GOD... in other words rightly understanding God's Word.

I say again... "... rebuke a wise man, and he will love you. Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase. (Prov 9:8-9) 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Jerry Holbert

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

CRIME!! -> Clinton Nightmare! Chief Financial Officer Of Clinton Foundation Turns Government Informant On Crime Family

Donations to the Clinton Foundation plummeted by 90% over a three-year period since Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election to President Donald Trump.

But that may be the least of the her worries.

John Solomon from The Hill dropped another bombshell that will keep the Clintons up at night.

The former Chief Financial Officer of the Clinton Foundation has turned on the crime family and is now working as a government informant.

This could spell doom for the Clinton Crime Family.

American Thinker reported:

John Solomon of The Hill reveals the story that has been percolating for a long time but kept tightly under wraps – because that is what serious prosecutors do, especially when grand juries are poring over evidence and issuing indictments that remain sealed until the right moment comes. The trigger for the story coming out now probably is a House subcommittee hearing scheduled next week by Mark Meadows, chair of the House Freedom Caucus, while the GOP still can set the agenda of House hearings.

[A] GOP-led congressional subcommittee, led by Rep. Mark Meadows (N.C.), is planning to hold a hearing next week to review the work of John Huber, the special U.S attorney named a year ago to investigate all things Clinton.

It turns out that whistleblowers inside and outside the Clinton Foundation have amassed “6,000 pages of evidence attached to a whistleblower submission filed secretly more than a year ago with the IRS and FBI.” Among that evidence can be found:

Those reviews flagged serious concerns about legal compliance, improper commingling of personal and charity business and “quid pro quo” promises made to donors while Hillary Clinton was secretary of State.

The submission also cites an interview its investigators conducted with Andrew Kessel that quotes the foundation’s longtime chief financial officer as saying he was unable to stop former President Clinton from “commingling” personal business and charitable activities inside the foundation and that he “knows where all the bodies are buried.”

Their own investigation! That’s hard to put down as politically motivated.

Having the chief financial officer of the Clinton Foundation turn informant is a nightmare for the Clintons. The CFO has to process all the cash, and because that person usually is on the hook for any criminal violations, there is ample incentive to turn state’s evidence.

That evidence was assembled by a private firm called MDA Analytics LLC, run by accomplished ex-federal criminal investigators, who alleged the Clinton Foundation engaged in illegal activities and may be liable for millions of dollars in delinquent taxes and penalties.

In addition to the IRS, the firm’s partners have had contact with prosecutors in the main Justice Department in Washington and FBI agents in Little Rock, Ark.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service