IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family

In a final regulation issued Wednesday, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) assumed that under Obamacare the cheapest health insurance plan available in 2016 for a family will cost $20,000 for the year.

Under Obamacare, Americans will be required to buy health insurance or pay a penalty to the IRS.

The IRS's assumption that the cheapest plan for a family will cost $20,000 per year is found in examples the IRS gives to help people understand how to calculate the penalty they will need to pay the government if they do not buy a mandated health plan.

The examples point to families of four and families of five, both of which the IRS expects in its assumptions to pay a minimum of $20,000 per year for a bronze plan.

“The annual national average bronze plan premium for a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children) is $20,000,” the regulation says.

Bronze will be the lowest tier health-insurance plan available under Obamacare--after Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Under the law, the penalty for not buying health insurance is supposed to be capped at either the annual average Bronze premium, 2.5 percent of taxable income, or $2,085.00 per family in 2016.

In the new final rules published Wednesday, IRS set in law the rules for implementing the penalty Americans must pay if they fail to obey Obamacare's mandate to buy insurance.

read more:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-cheapest-obamacare-plan-will-be...

Views: 809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THIS IS STATISM, and ObamaCare was the final nail in the coffin of Freedom/Liberty! This has NOTHING to do with Healthcare coverage this is ALL about CONTROL. Now 90% of our hard earned money goes to the GOVERNMENT and they will spend it for us. We aren't smart enough to know how to best spend our hard earned money, we are "SUBJECTS"! Where is " the line in the sand" for the American People? Or will they just continue to watch the " Main Stream Media", on TV, and sit on the couch?  Only time will tell!

Have not taken my guns yet.

So you can pay $1,666.66 a month for the least effective plan or pay the penalty ?  Then there is the Obama plan, go on welfare or become an illegal and get the coverage free! This affordable Health Care?

well, this does not affect the welfare-slaves that voted for the community disorganizer.

the tyranny will continue until we remove the tyrant.

You Know troop, we can bitch and complain all we want but until the Obamanites get hit with these charges and we hear them complaining, we'll remain the far right radicals. I think a lot of them have woken up, look at the people in New Jersey waiting for the help they were promised, they're mad as hell at Obama and  realize what a liar he is. The young over educated burdened with student loans to pay back and no jobs, the welfare bunch who is seeing that Obama is full of crap and they have realized nothing from his empty promises to the illegals who have waited for their free pass into America. I watched as Obama gave his immigration speech in Nevada last week. At first the crowd was all fired up listening to their savor, as the empty promises went on,not so much. Given that Obama had planned his crowd cheer leaders, towards the end even they couldn't get half the crowd to cheer.

There is nothing good going to happen with obamacare  very few like it yet no one will take any real action to make it go away. Are we stupid or what? Oh let's take a poll then we will see over 110% of the American people want obamacare, they are only doing what is good for us. This is so ridiculous. This will be a TAX THAT'S WHAT WE NEED ANOTHER TAX . Are those on welfare going to have to pay the TAX?

Congress can defund much of this since it is a tax but will not. We need to be on their as---

Leon: Please, please, please do not resign yourself to acceptance. Put on your game face and prepare for a fight.  How?  By backing the Tea Party in it's attempt to impeach that "thing" in the oval office.  Vote at EVERY election. If financially able (even if its a dollar) contribute to the Tea Party. And remember this; YOU are the Tea Party. I am the Tea Party. We are the Tea Party. And the Tea Party is an outstanding, honorable team on which to play. Best regards. FH

Leon,

"...yet no one will take any real action to make it go away."

What do you suggest?  I will not pay it.  I have nothing to pay WITH.  I'm sure it's Un-Constitutional.  It's not the job of gov. anyhow.  We need to force recognition of our Constitution, and ENforce it upon those who have been SElected, and fix it so WE get to Elect replacements for all in D.C.  The 'parties' need to GO.  That way, the kids with the attitude, 'My old man was a Democrat, I'm a Democrat.  Good enough for him, good enough for me'.  They will actually have to find out WHO they are 'voting' for, rather than the 'party line'.

We all must volunteer to serve on local and state executive committees, vet candidates, walk precincts, work phone banks to elect a veto-proof congress, and then  keep in touch with them to make sure they keep the faith of the campaign.

Cheep insurance you pay and the MUSLIM TEAM desides if the DOC. can see you, and if HE can what He will be able to do for you. OBAMACARE MUSLIM DEATH TO THE INFADEL

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service