IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family

In a final regulation issued Wednesday, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) assumed that under Obamacare the cheapest health insurance plan available in 2016 for a family will cost $20,000 for the year.

Under Obamacare, Americans will be required to buy health insurance or pay a penalty to the IRS.

The IRS's assumption that the cheapest plan for a family will cost $20,000 per year is found in examples the IRS gives to help people understand how to calculate the penalty they will need to pay the government if they do not buy a mandated health plan.

The examples point to families of four and families of five, both of which the IRS expects in its assumptions to pay a minimum of $20,000 per year for a bronze plan.

“The annual national average bronze plan premium for a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children) is $20,000,” the regulation says.

Bronze will be the lowest tier health-insurance plan available under Obamacare--after Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Under the law, the penalty for not buying health insurance is supposed to be capped at either the annual average Bronze premium, 2.5 percent of taxable income, or $2,085.00 per family in 2016.

In the new final rules published Wednesday, IRS set in law the rules for implementing the penalty Americans must pay if they fail to obey Obamacare's mandate to buy insurance.

read more:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-cheapest-obamacare-plan-will-be...

Views: 809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Remember this my fellow Tea Party members, my patriots, my heroes ........ The Nobama administration exempted the governmental branches from the mandates/penalties written into Nobamacare.  Some of us may wonder how the USA has managed to bring itself to the brink of collapse.  And how have our children become the liberals that they are?  And how did this (disgrace) that occupies the oval office manage to be re-elected for a second term by a majority of degenerates?   I want to share with you an interview that I watched on YouTube. Please take the time to view it and ponder its content. My opinion is that some of the answers to our questions regarding (how did this happen) are contained in the video. The state of our USA is very troubling to me. When injured, I bleed the most beautiful hues of red, white & blue imaginable. Collectively, it is my belief that most Tea Party members feel as strongly about our country as I do. The sweetest sound on earth as far as I am concerned is NOT the Muslim call to prayer.  The sweetest sound on earth is The Star Spangled Banner! OUR National Anthem! Please give the video a look!  Keep a stiff upper lip, people. The fight is just beginning. Sovereignty & Freedom forever.              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS8LA-5fmrs   

And those of us who don't HAVE $20,000 for Obumbum care?  What of us?  And where will the money they actually manage to get GO?  IRS only collects for the FEDERAL RESERVE.  What has the PRIVATE BANK to do with 'health' care?

It's time to learn exactly WHAT "TAXABLE 'INCOME'" IS.  And it's NOT your PAYCHECK or MINE. 

Obama care $20,000 per family. What a bargain !! "We have to pass it so we can find out what is in it" N. Palosi

another brain dead idiot!!

I DO NOT CARE HOW MUCH OBAMACRAP IS GOING TO COST , I AM NOT EVER EVER SIGNING ON TO IT !!!!
FINE ME , DRAG ME AWAY TO SIBERIA IF THEY WANT TO , I AM NOT BUYING HIS STUPID HEALTHCRAP .

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service