IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family

In a final regulation issued Wednesday, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) assumed that under Obamacare the cheapest health insurance plan available in 2016 for a family will cost $20,000 for the year.

Under Obamacare, Americans will be required to buy health insurance or pay a penalty to the IRS.

The IRS's assumption that the cheapest plan for a family will cost $20,000 per year is found in examples the IRS gives to help people understand how to calculate the penalty they will need to pay the government if they do not buy a mandated health plan.

The examples point to families of four and families of five, both of which the IRS expects in its assumptions to pay a minimum of $20,000 per year for a bronze plan.

“The annual national average bronze plan premium for a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children) is $20,000,” the regulation says.

Bronze will be the lowest tier health-insurance plan available under Obamacare--after Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Under the law, the penalty for not buying health insurance is supposed to be capped at either the annual average Bronze premium, 2.5 percent of taxable income, or $2,085.00 per family in 2016.

In the new final rules published Wednesday, IRS set in law the rules for implementing the penalty Americans must pay if they fail to obey Obamacare's mandate to buy insurance.

read more:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-cheapest-obamacare-plan-will-be...

Views: 809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Problem is, most of his zombies don't work and we will be paying for them. This is just his way of owning us, Also they should stop calling it a penalty since John Roberts said it is a tax.

Crises is coming as planned.

If we keep on fighting the marxist this way we have been we have already lost.

How do you suggest we respond to this Mr. Stevenson ?

We all must volunteer to serve on local and state executive committees, vet candidates, walk precincts, work phone banks to elect a veto-proof congress, and then  keep in touch with them to make sure they keep the faith of the campaign.

how am i supposed to pay that my wife works it cost 180 bucks to drive to work for 2weeks and then she makes 12 every 2 weeks then they tax the chit outta her almost 3oo then we buy little food pay a 220 electric im disabled from a fishing injury i been turned down for disability 4 vertebrae bad back no medical all my kids are ak tribal card holders were on the Flathead rez they kicked all of them of medical and there full american native card holders i don't care about me but my kids this sucks i cant pay this

Thus far, no media organization has said a word about this ... give it a few more days for the news cycle to catch up to it ... I suspect that if Mr & Mrs America get the word 2014 will be a very bad year for Dems ... and any Republican who has supported O'care, as well. It will be interesting to see what the Office of Personnel Management does with my Federal Blue Cross-Blue Shield plan (FP 105) ... which costs me about $4,500 per year for Janine & me ...
I can see a case in which OPM drops insurance coverage for Feds & Fed retirees and pays the employer penalty; thus forcing all of us into a state risk pool ... if they do that, watch the entire Federal worker & retiree force revolt against BHO ... but the BHO gang is so ideological and out of touch with the people that they just might do it to advance the government takeover of all health care in the former USA.
Ammunition, storable foods, water treatment equipment, self-generated electrical power will be new currency as BHO gets closer to his goal of breaking the nation.

It's not a penalty, it's a TAX. Maybe the obama zombies will get a little taste of their obam pills.

The obama zombies are getting defferals, another way to pick and choose winners and loosers.

I'm not Stevenson -- Coles here: but I suggest non-compliance -- massive civil disobedience . As we approach 2016 clean out and close your bank accounts ... if you have the option of getting a paycheck instead of direct deposit take that option ... they'll get their taxes but you can mitigate that by changing your exemptions for a year ... and then refuse to cooperate in any way... I believe we can crash the entire O'care scam if enough of us refuse to play along.

This is the tip of idea iceberg ... it won't be easy since the Feds have their hooks so deep into our lives but it can be done. 

YES I AGREE I have been saying but no one listens!Stop paying taxes put that same amount that you would pay into a savings account.When the theives in dc no longer get our hard earned money the govt will shut down!they can not and will not try to arrest every one!IF EVERY AMERICAN BUMBS THEIR DEDUCTIONS UP TO 99 AND PAYS NO TAXES OUT OF THEIR PAYCHECK AND SETS THAT MONEY ASIDE IN SAVINGS ACCOUNT AND DO NOT SPEND IT SO AT THE CORRECT TIME IT CAN BE REPAID AFTER WE COLLAPSE THIS CORRUPT GOVT AND MAKE THEM MAKE CHANGES.THEY ARE GOING TO CRUSH US ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BUT IF WE SHOW THEM WE WILL FIGHT BACK THEY WILL LISTEN.THE COMMUNIST LEFT ARE THE PROBLEM WHEN YOU GO TO VOTE VOTE EVERY GOVT OFFICIAL OUT OF OFFICE AND START OVER WITH CONSTITUIONALIST CONSERVATIVES THAT WILL GO CLEAN OUT DC OF ALL THE COWARDS IN REPUBLICAN SIDE AND ALL THE COMMUNISTS ON THE LEFT SIDE

My biggest mistake in life was to have worked for 56 years.

We the people already work 4 months to just pay taxes, this will round it out to nearly a year for a lot of people.

We are getting closer to Statism.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service