Iran unveils surface to surface missile with 2500 km range

Exposing the role that Islamic jihad theology and ideology play in the modern global conflicts

Views: 397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NO DOUBT, THE FIRST NUCLEAR MISSILE THAT IRAN FIRES WILL BE AIMED AT ISRAEL......I ONLY PRAY TO GOD THAT THE 2ND. NUCLEAR MISSILE THAT IRAN FIRES WILL LAND SQUARELY AT :  1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE (THE WHITE MOSQUE)......AND COMPLETELY EXTERMINATE THE RADICAL MUSLIM, AMERICAN HATING, MARXIST/COMMUNIST "SCUM"...THAT CURRENTLY RESIDES THERE !!!!

But he probably won't be there..needs to have a guidance on it for the nearest golf course or vacation spot....

It is my wish too

He probably sent people over to help with the technology!

They only get to fire the missile at the White House if the Golfer is in Hawaii on the 18th Tee. Rules are rules gentlemen.

If that N-I-G-G-E-R ( yes, I SAID it-ARREST ME!) is so in love with these F-----g MUSLIME people, let him MOVE there!

Yeah . . . .  They're not developing a delivery system for a nuclear warhead! NAAAAWWWW!

This needs to be destroyed ASAP and they can take out IRAN with it!!!!!

Everyone's sitting on their hands saying " oh Iran won't do that". Nuke'em now and put an end to this madness before they get the capability to do the world serious harm! Don't wait around to be attacked like we did in 1941.

"Those who fail to heed the errors of the past, will be forced to re-live them!"

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service