Years has passed from the first campaign of International Boycott Of The Arabic Drug Empire, this did have effects in the internet world. I never had any plan to bring it back on line. Now I do. I may not share what will be done, but it will be done.

I have watched this site for years, it went viral in information. It will again stand for what it was for, Truth, Faith, and Freedom Of Speech.

I did not want to create a viral video yet, just voicing my opinion of new found information. We do have the proper info, and it will be posted.

New World Order Vs. TTTG Networking- YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9o3sMbqwzc

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you

You don't say.

Let me know when your ready. I can help get the messages out to others that will share.

And I like videos like this, short with visuals to make people think instead of listening to those that are beyond their span of attention - 15 mins.

Walk softly and carry a big stick, I tried to re-share this for Mr. Massingale, it went no where, I can not say why, but when he become active, and challenge even the elite forums that attacked his network at youtube, I don't know man, people tend to stand down.

Personally I think he is to honest, when he finds a error in his reports he steps up and shares he made a error. He even gave orders to delete videos that our team put on line because the report was wrong. The videos went viral, anyway, that is how he is, to dam*n honest.

Here ya go Richard, time to blast Ronald's blog...:)

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/limited-federal-government...

I just responded to his brain cells.

Brain cells Hmmm? are ya chicken to take on his blog? I am watching.

So are ya chicken?

Other then getting the message out, tell me Richard, how could you help? The things we collect and share, and actions to be completed, this is not a game on some social network. Dropping info on social networks help, but it is not End Game that is rumored.

Some believe that the Matrix and the net is just a movie, I can assure you it is deeper then that.

Attention span on a 15 minute video, what if I was to tell you, once locked and loaded, a 1 hour or two video, where people could not stop watching the truth.

What is the truth?

What is the Matrix?

Did you listen to the Rules of Law video I copied you? Lets start there.

https://youtu.be/ULu5M9D2I-Y

Yep, sure did, there are hundreds of filings against this Government in court, they just put it off until everyone has grown old or is dead.

Thank you Richard

LOL Tif

That 's the mistake we made going to court. Remember, once you cross the BAR they own you. That their field of play and their referees calling out the penalties.

This video got Thomas put in Jail for being a terrorist trying to over through the WV government. Basically the Judge said we don't respect those rules and laws you presented, we have our own State legal laws. Nothing Lawful applies. You cannot have a lawyer or council of your choice, you select only from our certified WV Bar.

Because we nailed them red handed with dirty hands, I took that video, all the court transcripts and videos and delivered it to the FBI and posted them on the FBI TIPS site. Out of nowhere with no notice Thomas was released.

Not to give up we found several private law that support several harms the government has perpetrated on others.

The key is to know the Arbitration process (their Rule of Law) against them. No court, No attorneys, needing only a Server and Arbitrator presenter. 

When Rand Paul was served he knew there was no way out but to deliver Remedy from the Remedy Fund and Trust Funds and they did.rcrs-Private_Law_114-31_Dec_3_2016.pdf see attached. This process can be used for a individual, small group or larger.

Yes, even name the banks involved. rcrs-Arbitration%20Private.Bill.S.112.pdf

Sampling of the 100s of Proofs of Claims they cannot answer to:

1. PROOFS OF CLAIM, whereas the concept behind a law implies a command; in order for a private man to be bound to obey and follow some law/command, there must not of necessity be an authority created and established within a specific source for said law/command to exist; and must not come only from the source which has the authority to issue and enact said law/command.
2. PROOF OF CLAIM, in order for the law of a specific source to have any binding force or effect over and upon a private man, a relationship, which acts to subject, in some manner or degree, said private man to said source, is not necessary and does not need to exist, between said parties in order to create and establish the authority within said source to issue and enact law.
3. PROOF OF CLAIM, it is not relationship, between a source of law and a private man bound thereby, which creates and establishes the authority of a source to issue and enact law of a binding force, affect or effect over and upon said man, and this authority to so act is not solely dependent upon relationship for its existence and binding force, affect or effect over and upon said man.
4. PROOF OF CLAIM, in the absence/want of relationship between a private man and a specific source of authority for law, there does exist the authority within said source to issue and enact law of binding force or effect over, and upon, said man.
5. PROOF OF CLAIM, a child being a product of a parent and entirely dependent thereon, which creates, and establishes, a relationship between same, and in turn generates and establishes the authority within said parent to act over, and upon, said child as a source of authority, this same authority does, and would, extend over, and upon, a child which is not said parent’s own due to lack/want of authority created and established by relationship existing between the parties.
6. PROOF OF CLAIM, the law of Jehovah the Living God (YHWH/JHVH) does not stand, and has not always stood, in pre-eminence in relation to man’s law.
7. PROOF OF CLAIM, the Law making authority of Jehovah the Living God (YHWH/JHVH), does not rest solidly and soundly upon the foundation of the relationship existing between Him and man, as man’s Creator and Provider. [See: 1 Blackstone Commentaries, § 38, p. 39, wherein Sir William Blackstone states; “Man, considered as a creature, must necessarily be subject to the laws of his Creator, for he is entirely a dependent being. A being, independent of any other, has no rule to pursue, but such as he prescribes to himself; but a state of dependence will inevitably oblige the inferior to take the will of him on whom he depends as the rule of his conduct; not, indeed, in every particular, but in all those points wherein his dependence consists. This principle, therefore, has [39] more or less extent and effect, in proportion as the superiority of the one and the dependence of the other is greater or less, absolute or limited. And consequently, as man depends absolutely upon his Maker for every thing, it is necessary that he should, in all points, conform to his Maker’s will.”]
8. PROOF OF CLAIM, there is not a higher loyalty of man, and specifically the Undersigned, owed in this world than loyalty to his country, which is to say, loyalty to Jehovah the Living God (YHWH/JHVH).

This has been done multiple times. But congress is now trying to change the rules for Arbitration as I write to stop us. What will we do. Make it a public display saying this is what they are trying to stop our Veterans from achieving. Full Remedy for their harms done to them. Show up on Capitol Hill in uniform for the negative optics they will hate.

Don't Ya love it Congresses claims in their words. Who knew. This is why I am now working with the Vets to compile their list of harms done to them by the government they swore an oath to.

Yes, their is more. Now you can delete this or -------

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

The Fall Of Fake News!! Quiet Shake-Up At MSNBC After Station Hemorrhages Viewers Following Mueller Debacle 

Reports are surfacing about a quiet shake-up of personnel at MSNBC after the cable news station lost more than 30% of their audience after the Mueller debacle.

Apparently MNSBC doesn’t think their financial woes are newsworthy given that they didn’t run any breathless stories about their own failings.

News of MSNBC’s collapse can’t come as a surprise to insiders who undoubtedly are fully aware that their audience no longer trusts them.

One source familiar told Mediaite the changes came amidst mounting complaints from NBC News chief Andy Lack about a dip in MSNBC’s ratings following the end of the Mueller investigation. In May, ratings for the network in the advertiser coveted 25-54 demo were down 32% year over year.

MSNBC viewers were asked: How much do you agree that MSNBC regularly reports made up or fake news about Donald Trump and his administration?

The responses were devastating! While 35% or respondents agree that MSNBC pushes Fake News, only 24% disagreed. That’s a ratings death sentence!

What do you expect from a channel that boasts disgraced liar, Brian Williams, and race pimp, Al Sharpton?

Bright Start News@BRIGHTstrt

MAJOR SHAKEUP AT MSNBC - Ratings crater after Mueller Report Debacle! 

MSNBC Shakeup: Jonathan Wald and Dan Arnall Take Dayside

MSNBC quietly implemented a sweeping shakeup in programming this week, Mediaite has learned, appointing SVP of programming and development Jonathan Wald and MSNBC executive editor Dan Arnall to lead...

Flashback: MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow’s Ratings Plummet To Yearly Low

MSNBC primetime host Rachel Maddow brought in her worst weekly ratings of the year last week.

Her show last week averaged 2,324,000 viewers, with an average audience of 337,000 in the 25-54 age demographic, both of which mark yearly lows for the liberal television host, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Maddow first saw a dramatic drop in ratings following the conclusion of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation. Her previous low for a week in 2019 was the last week in March, the first full week after Mueller submitted his conclusion to Attorney General William Barr, where she averaged 2,458,000 viewers with 392,000 in the demo.

She spent two years dissecting every aspect of the special counsel’s investigation into whether President Donald Trump conspired with the Russians to win the 2016 presidential election. The night Mueller submitted his findings to Barr, Maddow appeared to hold back tears over the fact that neither the president nor any family members were indicted.

Compared to Maddow’s low ratings last week, Fox News’ Sean Hannity, whose program is often the most-watched among all cable news shows, averaged 3,108,000 viewers with just under half-a-million viewers in the key demographic.

She also nearly tripled CNN’s Chris Cuomo’s weekly ratings. His program only had 880,000 viewers with 225,000 in the key demo.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service