FORT WAYNE, Ind.—Hoosier lawmakers have joined a growing number of states that want your kid to take another exam. To graduate high school, students would have to pass an exam similar to the naturalization test required for immigrants to become U.S. citizens.

Still a work in progress, the bill will come up for debate during the upcoming legislative session and is being championed by Indiana Senate Education Chairman Dennis Kruse, a Republican of Auburn.

Kruse told The Daily Signal that he’s eager to see Indiana students rise to the same standard as individuals applying for American citizenship.

“I don’t know why our own young people—who are born citizens here, who go through our regular school system—shouldn’t know the same information,” Kruse said.

read more here: http://dailysignal.com/2015/01/03/indiana-joins-growing-number-stat...

Views: 405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's Because their being purposuly dumbed downed. an illerate person does not question , they amimelessly go along,and do not use as many reasources as does a smart person ie. the perfect slave.

Just how do we get our own State Legislators on board for this needed education? I'm tired of listening to a group of so called high School graduates who do not know who the Vice President is or what his duties are or for most of the Senate and Congressional representatives. 

Call them Their in the phone book Hell i have them on speed dial. Both your State's Sen.'s and Rep.'s

Good One Marilyn C. made me LOL. thank you !!

Sometimes we just need a good laugh..........in the middle of all this stupidity and chaos.

I remember my high school civics class. it was 1 period per week my freshman year. that was it.

When I graduated High School in the late '70's, Civics was a required course to pass before a diploma was granted.

So what happened to the school systems of America since those times?

Good answer by storyTman, the left wing progressive teachers have destroyed our schools.  They will also teach that Obama THE TRAITOR is actually a good President.  WHAT A LIE!!

I wonder if the people administering the test could pass it themselves.  Hmmmm ...

Lois:  I don't think you know very much about Native American History, so I suggest you start doing some studying.  Did you know that the American government at that time gave them blankets contaminated with small pox, and deliberately gave them liqour before some of the treaty meetings?  Oh, and also deliberately killed off the buffalo, because this was their main source of food?   They were barbaric?  Check into what our government did to take their lands aways from them.  Oh, what about the trail of tears when they took the Cherokee nation from NC to Texas, Oklahoma, etc.?  I suppose that was just a fantasy concocted by the Cherokees?  Oh and there was a massacre by American calvary soldiers in CO., and they rode into Denver wearing wombs on their hats cut out of Native American women?  What about that?  YOu need to read and become more informed before making the comments you that you did.   

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Racism -> Emergency Medical Doctor Rails Against Whites: “White People Can Be Exhausting” – ‘Racism Towards Whites Doesn’t Exist’ 

Esther Choo (pictured above), an emergency medical doctor and professor in Oregon, took to Twitter to rail against white people and after getting called out for her racism, she asserted that it’s impossible to be racist towards whites.

According to Choo’s bio, she’s an emergency physician and associate professor at the Oregon Health & Science University.

Choo is the daughter of Korean immigrants and uses social media to talk about racism and sexism in healthcare, according to her bio.

“White people can be exhausting. Just an observation,” Choo said in a tweet on Friday.

White people can be exhausting. Just an observation.

— Esther Choo MD MPH (@choo_ek) June 21, 2019

When she received backlash for her racist tweet, Choo continued to taunt and disparage whites.

“Observation #2: white people are going to prove my point on this very thread,” Choo said responding to the backlash.

She also bragged that Twitter took her side when people reported her tweet.

“Observation #3: when people try to convince Twitter that white people are experiencing reverse racism, Twitter understands that is not a thing.”

Observation #3: when people try to convince Twitter that white people are experiencing reverse racism, Twitter understands that is not a thing.

— Esther Choo MD MPH (@choo_ek) June 21, 2019

Twitter may not have a problem with racism against white people, but what about the medical community?

Dr. Choo received huge backlash on Twitter.

Joe Biggs   @Rambobiggs

This is coming from an Emergency Medicine Physician who is considered a "leader" in her field. She's scheduled to be a speaker at the American College of Emergency Physicians in October. She runs a website called FeminEM prompting Feminist causes in EM and a racist.

Dan Bongino  @dbongino
 Here for the ratio
Dan Roth@Dan12R

Pretty racist statement, TBH.

See Dan Roth's other Tweets
Blake Anderson@BitcoinBlake

Protected groups being immune to being called out for blatant bigotry is exhausting, just an observation.

Replace “white” with any other race, and Dr. Choo would be out of a job.

Update: Dr. Choo deleted her racist tweets and set her Twitter account to “private” after she received backlash from hundreds of people.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service