In Wake of Beheadings and Rise of Islamic State, Baltimore Mosque Gets $74K Taxpayer-Funded FEMA Grant…For Security

ISB_arial

American jizya to American mosques. The place looks like a fortress.

The terror-tied Hamas group CAIR recommends that all Muslim non-profits apply for these jizya payments grants.

Next thing you know, the Oklahoma beheader’s mosque, where the faithful are taught jihad and hatred of the US and Israel...will be getting Colleen Hufford’s taxpayer monies. And the Cambridge mosque that spiritually nourished the Boston jihad bombers will need “security,” too — against a non-existent threat from the victims of the most extreme and radical ideology on the face pf the earth. But those of us who receive death threats and threats of violence on a near-regular basis — no such ‘grants’ are available.

“Baltimore mosque gets $74K taxpayer-funded FEMA grant…for security,” Posted on  by creeping via ISB Bolsters Security with $74K Government Grant.

In the month of October, the Islamic Society of Baltimore (ISB) received a $74,675 grant from the Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NGSP) run by Maryland Emergency Management Agency (MEMA). The grant will be used towards upgrading, enhancing and adding to ISB’s security infrastructure, according to the official letter sent by ISB President Mohammed Abdul Khadeer.

In place since 2005, the grant is a part of Department of Homeland Security’s Urban Areas Security Initiative (UASI). To be eligible a non- profit organization must be, “determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security to be at high risk of terrorist attack due to their ideology, beliefs, or mission.” For fiscal year 2014, $13,000,000 was allocated for the NGSP.

- See more: http://pamelageller.com/2014/11/in-wake-of-beheadings-and-rise-of-i...

Views: 762

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My wife just asked, "What happened to the separaton of church and state?"

Let any Christian denomination ask for federal money to help protect their church building and facilities and see how fast the ACLU, or some other subversive organization, starts screaming about that as a violation of something! 

Time for America to repent, pray and follow the G-d of the Bible.

IT'S TIME ALL TRUE AMERICANS STAND FAST AND FIGHT BACK legally at first
SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS, GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL ARE ALL BENDING OVER BACKWARDS AND TAKING IT IN THE ASS LIKE SOME HABEEB SHEEP .
FOR WHAT? and why? THIS IS AMERICA WE ARE AMERICANS THIS IS OUR COUNTRY OUR YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN ARE FIGHTING AND DYEING IN YOUR STINKING FLEE RIDDEN COUNTRY WHILE YOU THE YELOW JACKALS YOU ARE AND LIVING IN THE LAP OF LUXURY IN THE U.S. AND YOU WANT TO CHANGE OUR WAYS TO YOURS? .
OUR ALLEGED POLITICAL LEADERS ARE YELLOW DOGS AS THEY STAND IDLY BY AND ALLOW THE HABEEBS TO SLOWLY TAKE OVER AMERICA BIT BY BIT
since the do not have the balls to say it i will
WELL ILL SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR
DEAR HABEEB/ MUSLIMS YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND YOU WILL NEVER BE MY FRIEND YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE ME THIS IS AMERICA I AM AMERICAN Iam christian I WILL FIGHT YOUR TAKE OVER of America
EVERY STEP OF THE
WAY YOU MAY GET ME IN A RUSH BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO CLIMB OVER A MOUNTAIN OF DEAD HABEEBs TO GET TO ME "i will not calmly walk to your trains and showers like some german jew of WWII

I want mine!!!!!!  I have been threatened, as have all God loving Americans, by virtue of "expressed" comments to kill me (AND YOU) by our Obama imported Muslim family leaders, we need FREE security systems as well.  Why the hell not - it's OUR money.  It's amazing how quickly this administration can dole out money for the "Brotherhood" and "their" security - YET that same administration FULLY supports and encourages government and private funds to REMOVE GUNS FROM AMERICAN CITIZENS!!! 

All the while our elected officials sit idle by, live in their secure homes, have private and Government security guards, and we're being pissed on by a government that some dumb asses elected twice!    

IT IS TIME TO LOCK AND LOAD !  Our government is giving our taxpayers money to the enemy. This lawless government in our country needs to be stopped by any means possible. Our government has be infiltrated with muslims by Obama.  WAKE UP PEOPLE !!!!....OBAMA IS DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY FROM WITHIN.

THIS MORON HAS GONE TOO FAR AND NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH TREASON AGAINST OUR COUNTRY...... THIS DOG AND PONY SHOW MUST END. IF OUR GOVERNMENT WONT TAKE CARE OF THIS SITUATION .... WE THE PEOPLE MUST STEP UP AND TAKEOUR NATION BACK !!!

Absolute proof that the biggest enemy of the American people is Homeland Insecurity.

People, we need to expose this on other social media.  We are building a fortress for Jihadists. 

Obama, Biden, Holder plus the Muslim Brotherhood, the five in the WH, are probably pushing these grants.

So the damn terrorists are getting MORE of our money to um, protect against themselves?  Watch out for something coming down the pike! 

Just a thought, but given the mindset of a majority of Americans, the islamists would do well to apply any of that grant money to their passage back to the sand dunes of the mideast.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

JUST IN->  Pelosi Announces House Resolution To Condemn Trump’s ‘Racist, Xenophobic Tweets’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announced Monday that Democrats will offer a resolution condemning President Donald Trump’s “racist” tweets against Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Ilhan Omar (D-MN).

Pelosi wrote a letter to House Democrats announcing that they will draft a resolution to condemn Trump’s “racist” tweets against progressive Democrats.

“This weekend, the President went beyond his own low standards using disgraceful language about Members of Congress,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi wrote.

“This morning, the President doubled down on his attacks on our four colleagues suggesting they apologize to him,” she added. “Let me be clear, our Caucus will continue to forcefully respond to these disgusting attacks.”

President Trump taunted the “squad” of far-left first-term progressive Democrats on Sunday, telling them to go back and fix the places they came from before telling the rest of the country what to do.

Trump’s tweets caused an uproar amongst the media and Hollywood celebrity classes, and now, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D–TX) hopes to capitalize on the president’s message by condemning them in Congress.

Lee said she will draft a resolution of condemnation.

“Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend,” Jackson Lee’s office wrote:

Sheila Jackson Lee  @JacksonLeeTX18

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend.

Donald J. Trump  @realDonaldTrump

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

President Trump’s remarks seemed particularly directed at Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), who is a former Somalian refugee.

Omar said Friday that the president “shouldn’t be in office” and told an audience of high school students that America was failing to uphold its promise to be a just society.

Rep. Omar said Trump was “stoking white nationalism” after he tweeted that some progressive congresswomen should “go back” to where they came from.

“You are stoking white nationalism because you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda,” Omar wrote:

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

As Members of Congress, the only country we swear an oath to is the United States.

Which is why we are fighting to protect it from the worst, most corrupt and inept president we have ever seen. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1150381394234941448 

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

You are stoking white nationalism bc you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda.

“America's answer to the intolerant man is diversity, the very diversity which our heritage of religious freedom has inspired.” -RFK

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez claimed Monday that President Trump’s remarks serve as the “hallmark language of white supremacists.”

President Trump tweeted Monday that Democrats need to apologize for the “foul language” and “terrible things they have said”:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!

If Democrats want to unite around the foul language & racist hatred spewed from the mouths and actions of these very unpopular & unrepresentative Congresswomen, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I can tell you that they have made Israel feel abandoned by the U.S.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service