In Stunning Last Minute Power Grab, Obama Designates Election Systems As "Critical Infrastructure"

Image result for obama power hungry memeIn a stunning last minute power grab by the Obama administration with just 14 days left in his Presidency, the Department of Homeland Security released a statement this evening officially declaring state election systems to be "critical infrastructure."  The statement from DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson defines "election infrastructure" as "storage facilities, polling places, centralized vote tabulations locations, voter registration databases, voting machines" and all "other systems" to manage the election process...so pretty much everything.

I have determined that election infrastructure in this country should be designated as a subsector of the existing Government Facilities critical infrastructure sector. Given the vital role elections play in this country, it is clear that certain systems and assets of election infrastructure meet the definition of critical infrastructure, in fact and in law.

I have reached this determination so that election infrastructure will, on a more formal and enduring basis, be a priority for cybersecurity assistance and protections that the Department of Homeland Security provides to a range of private and public sector entities. By “election infrastructure,” we mean storage facilities, polling places, and centralized vote tabulations locations used to support the election process, and information and communications technology to include voter registration databases, voting machines, and other systems to manage the election process and report and display results on behalf of state and local governments.

Of course, it's likely not a coincidence that the DHS made this announcement just hours after the "intelligence community" declassified their "Russian Hacking" propaganda which basically noted that RT has a very effective social media distribution platform while once again providing absolutely no actual evidence.

read more:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-06/stunning-last-minute-power...

Views: 732

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have been O bombed again!!!

I have three words , FRAUD AND USURPER ! 

Maybe "Obama nation"?

Well, Oren, I will ask you again, now what are your feeling for this Unconstitutional President Executive Power Act...?

Convention Of States must put this to rest, and bring the authority of the 50 States under We The People again. Because after Trump, the WHAT IF ? when Trump 4 or 8 years are up, and the DNC take office, and the swamp is not drained....?

They will use this Unconstitutional Act and undo all Trump has accomplished.

This posting by Dee, she should of looked around and interfaced the full story, its not only a threat, but a possibility a civil war is looming.

Take your time and read the full story, of what the elite is up to.

BOMBSHELL: OBAMA/DHS PREPARING TO OVERTURN TRUMP ELECTION<-: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/bombshell-obama-dhs-prepar...

Hank, while a presidential effort by President Trump to undo many of the illegal and unconstitutional EOs and other acts by Mr. (intentional) Obama would be a good start, Oren and I have made it clear the only way to once again bind the federal government with the chains of the Constitution short of a revolution is an Article V Convention in which the States would limit the power of the Executive Branch and the Courts when it comes to attempting to write laws.

A very good amendment proposal can be found at DownsizeDC.org called the Write the Bills Act. It'd prevent Congress from shirking it's duty to write the actual details of laws by transferring that to the president or numerous alphabet soup agencies. They have several other proposals such as the One Subject at a Time, Read the Bills, and Enumerated Powers Acts. One benefit might be shorter bills, unlike like the thousand plus pages of the ACA.

They also support a Term Limits Act, which I'd extend to all federal judges including the SCOTUS, and a Balanced Budget Act.

So please go to DownsizeDC.org and tell us what you think might be apropos.

Ok, Oren I save your Pdf, and I will look at it again what you have done, different, and you do know that our team does support your efforts but at the same time, what is offered is not clarified, it will be rejected.

And the reasons will be shared with you.

Article V Of The Constitution, by Convention Of States, all other measures may and can be challenged and shut down.

Now so some will understand, my dad ordered all emails from social network terminated, call it a security measure, so Hank will not see your reply unless he checks into this network.

Ok, Oren I will look over all the replies.

Roberto,

There is not one thing in Convention Of States that limits the Courts, a matter a fact COS is to limit the Federal Government from controlling the Courts, placing them self above the laws of America.

SEDITION!!

Ruth, that's a very good term to use rather than treason. This regime is trying to undermine, if not overthrow what's left of a constitutional Republic.

Of course this regime has committed acts of treason as narrowly defined in the Constitution.

Thanks.

what a freaking loser...the worst prez i have ever seen....that is some legacy folks

well he maybe sitting up a last minute grab to not leave office.   I sure hope everyone is still preparing and ready for the worse case scenario.   Remember Trump still has to be inaugurated and then has to live in order to get things done, I am afraid neither are a sure thing at this point,  

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service