In Search Of A Truth: Jewish Rabbis Hide Facts About Jesus

This is a True Story In the Search Of The Truth About Jesus Christ: I do read, I read a lot of things, I understand more of why Jewish American Politicians fear Jesus, and Christianity. But when a lady who is very Jewish, searches for the truth about Jesus, she discovers that Jewish Rabbis lied about Jesus Christ.

JESUS IS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT!- YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqHoTtJ39WI

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Hebrew Bible and Holy Scripture depicts Christ as coming to His People in two separate rolls.. 1) As the Lamb of God (The suffering Messiah), who comes to suffer and die for mankind's sins, and 2) As the conquering Messiah, the descendant and heir to King David's throne, wherein Christ subdues all His enemies in the Earth, and rules for a millennium. 

The problem arises as the Jew is unable to discern the difference between the two rolls of Christ and there timing... REVELATION KNOWLEDGE is imparted by the Holy Spirit and the Jew has temporarily hardened their heart to the Spirit's call...

Christ explains how individuals discern His Deity in Mather 16:17-18: In this text, He asks Peter who the people say He is and then he asks who Peter believes He is... Peter replies:… “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it..." 

Peter is seen as the rock of REVELATION... the revelation that establishes the diety of Christ in every individual who believes... Peter was moved by the Spirit of God, not by his culture, education, or flesh, to acknowledge that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.  The Jews, however, have hardened their heart to the call of the Holy Spirit... for a season. Therefore the Jew is unable to see Christ as Christian's do (The Suffering Messiah, Lamb of God)... that is about to change. 

I took the liberty to check into that video feed: https://www.google.com/search?q=Israel+TV+For+Children-++Girl+Naile...

And this is your haters of Christ, they have joined forces.

They are also in control of the Federal Reserve and involved in immigration world wide.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

TOTAL BULLSHIT!: FBI Arrests Leader Of Militia Group Stopping Illegal Aliens In New Mexico

The FBI on Saturday arrested Larry Hopkins, the leader of the militia group that is stopping ‘asylum seekers’ after they illegally cross over the US border into New Mexico.

Hopkins was arrested shortly after the anti-American ACLU accused the militia group of kidnapping and illegally detaining the aliens.

Reuters reported:

Hopkins, 69, also known as Johnny Horton, was arrested in Sunland Park, New Mexico, on a federal complaint charging him with being a felon in possession of firearms and ammunition, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said in a statement.

“We’re not worried about it, he’s going to be cleared,” said Jim Benvie, a spokesman for the United Constitutional Patriots (UCP), blaming his arrest on political pressure from Lujan Grisham.

Hopkins is the “national commander” of the UCP, which has had around half a dozen members camped out on a rotating basis near Sunland Park since late February.

More than 300 ‘asylum seekers’ trying to illegally cross the US border this weekend surrendered to an armed militia of New Mexico citizens comprised of ex-cops and veterans.

This is what happens when the US government doesn’t even uphold its most basic commitment to the American people, to secure the borders from invaders.

The militia then handed over the detained aliens to US border patrol.

The militia immediately came under attack — PayPal and GoFundMe banned the group of armed citizens from being able to raise money.

In a statement to BuzzFeed, PayPal claimed that the group violated their “Acceptable Use Policy.”

“The account associated with United Constitutional Patriots has been closed due to a violation of our Acceptable Use Policy,” the spokesperson told BuzzFeed News. “We do not allow PayPal services to be used to promote hate, violence, or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory.”

Mark Cheney, who identified himself to BuzzFeed as the “commander” of the militia, said that the bans have “killed” their efforts.

“They killed us,” Cheney said. “I have to find some other way for people to donate.”

There is a crisis at the US-Mexico border and the Democrats and activist judges are fighting President Trump at every turn.

In March alone, over 100,000 illegal aliens were detained by US border patrol.

According to reports, over 1.5 million illegal aliens will enter the United States in 2019 if the surge continues at the current rate.

Instead of arresting the illegal alien invaders, the FBI arrests an American man who is defending the borders. Let that sink in.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service