In Search Of A Truth: Jewish Rabbis Hide Facts About Jesus

This is a True Story In the Search Of The Truth About Jesus Christ: I do read, I read a lot of things, I understand more of why Jewish American Politicians fear Jesus, and Christianity. But when a lady who is very Jewish, searches for the truth about Jesus, she discovers that Jewish Rabbis lied about Jesus Christ.

JESUS IS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT!- YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqHoTtJ39WI

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tif, I found your comment on youtube, they did not delete it....Opps...:)-

Shameful of these Rabbi's Christ-Messiah Jesus-Yeshua is all through the Old and New Testament of the Holy Bible!! Very Profoundly in Isaiah Chapter 53 KJV!!

Philippians 2:10-11 KJV ) “That at the Name of Jesus Christ-MESSIAH – Yeshua HaMashiach-MESSIAH every Knee should Bow, of things in Heaven, and things in Earth, and things under the Earth; And that every Tongue should Confess that Jesus-Yeshua Christ is LORD, to the Glory of GOD the FATHER.”!!

Please Pray for our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America and Israel-Yisrael and our Christian Earth Everyday!!  "Pray Without Ceasing." ( 1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV )!!

Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV ) “Trust in the LORD ( ADONAI ) with All thine Heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In All thy ways Acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct thy Paths.”!! TRUST in the LORD Jesus-Yeshua Christ with All Thine HEART and SOUL!!

Christ-Messiah Jesus-Yeshua is KING of kings and LORD ( ADONAI ) of lords, HE is the ALPHA and OMEGA, HE is the FIRST and the LAST, HE is the BEGINNING and the ENDING!! Hallelujah and Maranatha!!

When I say Please Pray for our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America / Israel-Yisrael and our Christian Earth!! This because Jesus-Yeshua Came to Seek those who are Lost and to SAVE them!!

Luke 19:9-10 KJV ) “And Jesus-Yeshua said unto him, This day is Salvation come to this house, forsomuch as He also is a SON of Abraham. For the SON of man is Come to Seek and to Save that which was Lost.”!!

I John 4:4 KJV ) “Ye are of GOD, Little Children, and have Overcome them: because GREATER is HE that is IN YOU, than he that is in the world.”!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ), YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

Like poof the comment is all messed up and now I will start over.

Kristi Ann,

A defining moment in your comment, its a excuse, to say what you said, as if this is why you say this..Ok...??

Fine this is why I say this Kristi, Judeo is Judaeo, the proper written Hebrew word. Which is Jewish Law, placing Judeo in front of Christianity, places Christians under Jewish Law. And this is incorrect.

America's foundation is not under Jewish Laws, and never will be tell the end of days after God destroys Israel.

Your buddy over there in Israel, placed all of the people under the Laws Of The Talmud, which has caused a major blow back in his face.

Rabbi's are mad, they stated that the Talmud allows Gays that look like women to pray at the Wall.

Rabbi's that have now discovered that a lot of other Rabbi's lied about what Christianity is about, and why Jesus is called Christ.

The way of a path by God for Jews to become Christians.

Amen Kristi

Thanks so much Brother in Christ Jesus-Yeshua Ronald!! God Bless you and your family members and Friends!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ), YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

The Word of God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow... God changes not... His testimony is forever engraved by the Spirit in His Word... revealing the personage, the deity of God in Christ, to those with an eye to see and an ear to hear. 

The God of the Old Testament is the God of the New... revealing the answer to keeping the law thru Faith and not works alone... by faith thru the Grace of God... that mankind may be redeemed in Christ Jesus.  God came to us thru the blood linage of Abraham... the father of our natural faith, whose progeny gave us Mary the mother of God ... a woman, capable of receiving and believing God sufficiently to take on the seed of God and giving birth to the Messiah ... Jesus Christ of Nazareth. 

The Jew is called by God from the beginning .. predestinated and foreordained to know God. However, the Jew has been lied to and deceived by the enemies of God... It is the Word of God which reveals God to those who study (seek Him) showing themselves approved ... by rightly, correctly dividing, (understanding) the Word of God.  There are in fact two pictures of the Messiah in scripture... the suffering Messiah (Lamb of God/Jesuah Hamahcia) who died for our sins, suffering the penalty for our transgressions and iniquity under the law... and the victorious Messiah, who returns as the Son of David, the King of Israel, our Lord and savior.    

Want to know who God is ... read the Word of God as it will reveal Him in His fullness... it will build up one's faith... For Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. God is fully revealed by His Word for God (Jesus Christ) is the Word of God incarnate... (Come in the Flesh)  The Prophet's told of Christ and the promises of God are all true... being revealed in Christ... the anointing that breaks the yoke, the restraint of the flesh... revealing the Word of God and His Spirit.

The New Testament is what is being challenged between Jews and Christians. The New Testament is a path to Christianity.

Mr. Nelson, how to show info posted by Jewish people with out it being seen as anti-semitism ?

Israel TV For Children, I was a little disturb by the video, I will not post it but, it blew my mind. It starts off this this girl, and she stated Goy in reference to us and Christ Believers.

Then she nailed the monkey to a cross, and did what she did. I can show you the video, but whats the point.  So Mr. Nelson, you as well as us are a Goy..

Send me the video

Anti-semitism against Jesus, from the date of his birth to now they have been trying to kill the knowledge of Christ.

No one is suggesting that some Jews are openly hostile to the message of Jesus Christ... However, some are converting to Christianity and many are being prepared for the second coming... and God's lifting of their BLINDNESS...

It would serve us all best if we pray for Israel and the Jewish people that they may receive their sight and accept Jesus Christ as their Messiah and God... judging them and condemning them will not change their status or the scriptures concerning their condition and salvation.

Mr. Nelson, some are suggesting that some Jews are openly hostile to the message of Jesus Christ.

To alter the Bible to the NIV, and the Islamic Book some state it was altered, then of course they placed the Hebrew Bible in the business hands of the creators of the NIV.

Have they altered the Hebrew Bible to remove Christ into a different concept?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AL Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Nate Beeler

ALERT ALERT

Rush Limbaugh: Hillary Just Admitted To Everything
I’ve Been Trying To Warn People About The Democrats!ll  

(TeaParty.org) – Rush Limbaugh, the godfather of conservative punditry, has a hait of being right.

And he’s well aware of this.

During a recent show, the commentator pointed out that Hillary Clinton had recently confirmed everything he’s been saying about Democrats for years.

Clinton, whose recent interview with CNN journalist Christiane Amanpour made headlines for many of the stunning things she said, also made a call for non-civility because the Democrats are not in power.

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” she said. “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

“(Hillary) pretty much admitted everything I have been trying to warn people of about the American left and the Democrat Party!” Limbaugh responded on his show.

“She went out and in her best Maxine Waters impersonation,” he continued. “She was encouraging people to be uncivil, and she was saying that it was justified being uncivil, given the opposition, the Republicans.”

Rush is well-aware that Democrats have only been feining civility whenever it suits their desperate pursuit of power.

“(I)f they win the House, then they can go back to being civil. If they win the Senate, then they can return to civility,” he summed up Clinton’s position.

“I mean, they’re making the case, they’re proving the point .… In all of this crazy, deranged, unhinged behavior of left-wing activists, I haven’t heard one elected Democrat denounce it,” he explained. “I haven’t heard one elected Democrat attempt to distance himself or herself or the party from it.”

The behavior he speaks of has been on full display in the attempt by an angry mob to disrupt Ted and Heidi Cruz’s dinner last month, and the angry mob that tried to knock down the 30-ton doors to the Supreme Court when Brett Kavanaugh was sworn in.

This is not a change in the tenor of Democrats, Limbaugh explained, but only them showing their true colors.

“They are all encouraging it. My point is: This is who they all are — and with Hillary Clinton now advocating this incivility,” he said.

“What did I tell you yesterday? We’re not in a battle of ideas anymore. We’re not in an argument over ideas,” he continued. “They don’t… They’re not even looking at any of this as about ideas.”

He explained that the right and the left vary not just in ideology, but in their fundmantal view of America.

“They see America today as flawed and illegitimate and, therefore, in need of a new set of defining values that will serve to unify the people who want to be part of America,” he continued.

“Not anything to do with our founding. Not the Constitution. Not the Declaration. That’s out the window ’cause all that’s tainted,” he said, explaining the way the left sees things. “All of that was written by a bunch of privileged white guys who were setting up a system for themselves and their families and their descendants.”

But we don’t even need Limbaugh to explain this…this comes right from the horse’s mouth:

Sarah Palin    @SarahPalinUSA

Rush Limbaugh: Hillary Literally Just Came Clean on Everything I’ve Been Saying About the Left

Rush Limbaugh: Hillary Literally Just Came Clean on Everything I’ve Been Saying About the Left -...

There are few people who can call out the empty […]

chicksonright.com

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo recently declared that “America was never great.”

Michelle Obama claimed to have never been proud of her country until they elected her husband.

Her husband openly admitted he wanted to “fundamentally transform” our country.

Maxine Waters refuses to backtrack on her call to harass GOP lawmakers in public.

All this while Antia wages war on anyone they disagree with, armed with whatever makeshift weapon the can scrape together.

They’re telling is what they’re up to. It’s time to start listening.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service