Impeach Trump’ — Protests Erupt Over Election Win

People gather to protest against Republican U.S. presidential nominee Donald Trump on the sidewalk, outside the grand opening of his new Trump International Hotel in Washington, U.S. October 26, 2016. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

Angry mobs in West Coast cities took to the streets early Wednesday morning to protest the outcome of the presidential election, calling for the impeachment of President-Elect Donald Trump.

“Impeach Trump! Impeach Trump,” shouted protesters in Portland, Oregon after it became clear Trump had defeated rival Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in a huge upset that shocked markets and the media.

In Oakland, Calif., protesters smashed windows and set tipped over trash cans on fire in the middle of the street and some of them yelling “No KKK!” — video footage released by the Associated Press shows.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/09/impeach-trump-protests-erupt-trum...

Views: 1066

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They're just a bunch of spoiled brats. They're the ones who are deplorable. The freebie type with their hands always out. They're upset because their days of free loading off the taxpayers and having their backs patted are over and they know it. Time to grow up kiddies and see what the real world is like. You've had your way long enough. We anti-Obama people had to bite the bullet and go on with life. We didn't protest or riot because the vote didn't go our way. We lived with it as long as we had to. That's the difference in children and adults. GROW UP! 

“Now it’s time for America to bind the wounds of division; have to get together,” Trump said in his victory speech early Wednesday morning. “To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people.” - - - AMEN TO COMMING TOGETHER . . .

But thousands of Democratic voters seem unwilling to accept the election results. - - - poor BABIES not a one has the moral strength to make OUR Country a better Country . . . One that is more in line with what that our Founding Father planed - fought - died for -.-.-.-. All Men To Be Free of oppressive Federal Government

Many took to Twitter using the hashtag #notmypresident to vent their anger over Trump’s victory. It was one of the top trending hashtags the morning after the election.- - - - Trump IS President of US All So get over what ever is bothering you-all & let US help HEAL Our Country & get The United States of America back to being the World Power it was once

This shows how un-educated these people are !!!

Too too bad for the liberal filth, soon they will get theirs. It's coming, has to be done. Time to finish what we started, crushing the life out of theses parasitic nasties, these radicals/domestic terrorist.

Put a round in it, for sure. Do it!

God bless the Tea Party and it's great people who made it happen. Without you folk it would never have been possible. God cast the 1st, last and many votes in between for Mr. Donald Trump. It would never have happened without every tea party vote. At last the Christian's came out to vote and saved America. I wish to thank everyone for your patriotism for the (OUR) constitution. God has given America another chance. We can never again close our eyes. God bless this country, and he just did last night.

1 less democrat parasitic domestic terrorist of the left='s several freed safer legal citizens.

These are not protesters; they are anarchists intent upon disrupting the orderly system of government.  They are bought and paid for by the Left, and were he interested enough, Obama could put a stop to it immediately. But it is not in his interest to act decisively when it comes to law and order. He gives lip service to an orderly transition, but these radical protesters march to the beat of their drum masters. Smashing windows and setting fires are not the weapons of the truly aggrieved. Right now Obama is still in charge, but I doubt whether Trump will tolerate this kind of destructive behavior. As for yelling "No KKK," I wonder how many know - or care -  that the KKK is and was the offshoot of the Democrat Party. I wonder how many know that Hillary Clinton is still a great admirer of Margaret Sanger, the woman who brought forced sterilization and abortions to the Black families as a way of keeping their numbers down.  These anarchists don't care about anything except disrupting and using the election as an excuse to terrorize.  Look behind these demonstrations; they are not spontaneous, they are well organized. They call Trump a "racist bigot," because that's what they themselves are.

I'm fed-up with the term "immigrant" being misused.  For the most part it's not immigrants we have a problem with.  It's the ILLEGAL immigrant.  Get it right or STHU

...............talk about being tolerant?

I like how they always destroy their own community, that'll teach em! Hmm guess these people don't have jobs?

These protestors probably didn't even vote. Didn't want to put forth the effort. And yet they put forth a massive effort to violently protest and destroy property.

Don't you understand that these protests are an excuse to loot... too, pickup a five finger discount on that new large screen TV or to raid the local Drug Store?  Hay these protestors know a bargain when they see one... talk about a fire sale, they certainly know how to start one.

Next time these protestors assemble... back way off and Let them burn down their homes.  When they have no place to live, drop acid, shoot up, or sleep, they will move... far, far away. 

In fact,  we should agree to classify them as victims of social injustice,  as refugees, under International Law. They can then apply to be resettled in safe zones... Say in, Africa, Mexico, Syria, or some other nation of their choice. It should be cheaper, in the long run, to help these ingrates leave the country. 

How about Congress funding a US Refugee and Migration program.... to assist the victims of White Privilege migrate to a nation of their choice. A place where they can escape the stress of such an inhospitable nation as America.  I hear Cuba is nice in the winter... so is Hatti.

Is not Cuba &/or Hatti islands? If to many people went to those islands would they not 'Turn-Over' as one of OUR House Members said Guam would? ha-ha-ha

Come to think about it - - it would not be a bad think - - -

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service