Illegals demand Obama issue mass pardons amid Trump deportation fears

President Barack Obama meets with a group of "Dreamers" in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington, Wednesday, Feb. 4, 2015. The president is accusing opponents of his immigration action of failing to think about the "human consequences." The president spoke during an Oval Office meeting Wednesday with six of young immigrants who would be subject to eventual deportation under a bill passed by the House. The legislation would overturn Obama's executive actions limiting deportations for millions here illegally and giving them the ability to work. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Illegal immigrants are preparing to ask President Obama to pardon some 750,000 Dreamers, saying such a move is their last, best hope to stave off what they fear will be a wave of deportations once Donald Trump takes the Oval Office.

Community leaders have planned a rally in New York on Wednesday to make the request.

“Millions of law abiding undocumented immigrants are fearful of what will happen when the new Administration takes control in January,” the group of New York state lawmakers and immigration advocates said in a statement announcing the rally. “However, President Obama has the power of pardons that he can use to protect all DACA enrollees.”

As of September, more than 740,000 illegal immigrants had been approved for Mr. Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, a minor amnesty that grants young adult illegal immigrants a two-year stay of deportation and issues them work permits, entitling them to driver’s licenses and some taxpayer benefits.

Mr. Trump has signaled that he would cancel that order, leaving Dreamers out of status when their work permits expire. That puts Mr. Obama in a bind because he has expressed an interest in helping illegal immigrants but also has acknowledged limits on power.

Mr. Obama ducked a question this week about what steps he might take and instead urged Mr. Trump to “think long and hard” before canceling the DACA program.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/15/illegals-demand-oba...

Views: 399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Illegals do not have the right to demand anything.

he can't issue a Pardon for millions of "unknowns", so you start working on your list of Names, Addresses and Contact information, i doubt it could be done before June, and President Trump will know what to do with your List.

This is amazing. A lawless president going to pardon illegals who he invited to commit a crime by entering the country breaking the laws thereof and also ordering immigration law enforcement not to catch them and send them out of the country. Amazing!

If I were Trump I would bring charges against 0bama and send these illegals packing. 0bama should return all monies spent and used illegally as "President". I would get sheriff Arpaio's evidence of 0bama's background and use it in court to do just that.

I'm with you Barry Wind ! Still a BIRTHER/PATRIOT/CONSTITUTIONALIST and proud of it . 

Right on Barry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the hell do these people think they are to DEMAND any thing, what do they think the word ILLEGAL means they have no grounds to demand anything from this country. These freaks have NO LEGAL right to be here,they have no civil rights because the are not citizens of this country,just as we would have no right to go to their country and demand that they let us live in their country. If I got to mexico and demand that I be allowed to live there because I moved accrossed the border illegally they would put my ass in jail because I am not a legal citizen and have no rights and they would deport me. So what in the hell do think gives them any rights to stay here and suck our country dry, the same goes for the frigg'n sand niggers from these Muslime countries the only reason they are here is by the OMUSLIME Open door policy with the idea of over throwing our government with illegal terrorist

Undocumented are illegal, therefore they are illegal before anything else while in this country...Sorry...that is what laws are for...If you do not like them, then do not come here...and then make demands where you do not belong...Just because you have been here for so many years only means that you have been breaking the laws for that much longer and intensifying your illegal status...

If your parents brought you here, blame your parents for your status not the country they illegally placed you.  They know the rules, and the same belong to those they brought with them.

We have people in line waiting to get in..Line breakers to not get first choice, they go to the end of the line, along with anybody they brought with them...That is only fair!

They can demand in one hand and crap in the other and then see which hand is the fullest. Then do face palm with that hand.

Illegal immigrants  DEMAND, You must be kidding.

They can kiss my American Ass.  Go Trump. 

Just imagine if I walked into Mexico, and started making demands of the government, what would happen.

Where the hell do illegals have a chance to demand anything?  Border wall!

IMPEACH OBAMA TODAY AND ARREST HIM AND END THE INSANITY.. WHY GIVE HIM ALMOST 70 MORE DAYS TO COMMIT VIOLATIONS OF AMERICAN LAW IN HIS EFFORT TO DESTROY AMERICAN FREEDOM AND SOVEREIGNTY...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service