Idaho militia group arrive to ‘secure perimeter, prevent Waco-style situation’ at Oregon refuge

Ammon Bundy, center, speaks with a reporter at a news conference at Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Friday, Jan. 8, 2016, near Burns, Ore. Bundy, the leader of an armed group occupying the national wildlife refuge to protest federal land management policies, said Friday he and his followers are not ready to leave even though the sheriff and many locals say the group has overstayed their welcome. (AP Photo/Rick Bowmer)Members of an Idaho militia group arrived at an Oregon refuge on Friday as armed occupiers refused to leave the federal building outside Burns. 

The “3% of Idaho” group’s members will “secure a perimeter” around the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, which has been occupied by an armed militia led by Ammon Bundy for seven days. 

“They just keep an eye on everything that is going on” to make sure “nothing stupid happens,” Mr. Bundy said Friday, The Oregonianreported.

Mr. Bundy said if the Idaho group hadn’t showed up, “I’d worry” about a Waco-style siege by federal officers.

Brandon Curtiss, the president of the 3% of Idaho, would not reveal how many people his group was sending to Oregon. Some of the members who had already arrived at the bird sanctuary where carrying what appeared to be handguns on their hips, according to The Oregonian. Mr. Curtiss said he was also on his way to the refuge.  

He did not give any specific information on what kind of perimeter his group was forming. 

He said group was there to keep the situation “peaceful” by protecting the occupiers as well as the Harney County community from those who arrive in solidarity with Mr. Bundy’s cause by may be prone to violence.

read more:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/9/idaho-militia-group-...

Views: 1194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If one million people sent one dollar, that would make a big difference.

we should get something together to do just that!! how do we do it?! I would send more than $2

We do have "The Tea Party" Other then that in your area start posting that interest around as it would develope from there.

The 3% meeting with the FBI on tape, everything has changed in my long distance viewpoint now as the "FED"S are hearing with cooporation!

Anyone living in the mid-west that knows someone who has a small ranch where many could get together and we can camp until we get organized. 

Get a hold of those state militia groups that you are asking about or other Patriot groups in those states. I'm sure something could be worked out.

The illicit Obama administration and its sellout supporters and fellow conspirators in the MSM will succeed in hijacking the federal constitutional republic of the U.S.A. in their slowly-slowly maneuvers unless a line is drawn by patriots (Congress and the courts proving ineffectual if not complicit).  If this is that line, then so be it.

May the encroachment of the Dark forces - of the New World Order slavery agenda - be stopped here.  As good a place and time as any.

i hope they are using drones to keep track of their area for any attempt of a sneak attack. There are many model airplane enthusiasts that have camera mounted planes that can fly for miles sending pictures back instantly. 

May God be with them is my prayers.

That be cool as a fed snipper sets up feeling all stealthy to turn and see a drone hovering just behand him with a voice telling him "Ya-Right!

I'm sure the BLM has sufficient "Drone" coverage to take out the "crummy shack" and every Patriot in it. if Obama gave them the go-ahead !!!!

I'm sure though, if Obama was that STUPID, you would have every Patriot in the USA booking Flights to Oregon, looking to cook up some "Fed and Possum Pie" by the camp-fire, and serve it to the local "Injun Tribes" at their next meeting of the Reservation's Planning Committee on building a new Gambling Hall !!!!

***President Obama, The 'BLM', is your ACCOUNTABILITY... BEFORE you present your State of The Union REPORT TO Congress and American Citizens, you are CHARGED to """SERVE"". ***You Mr. President have a DUTY to CORRECT the UNLAWFUL CONDUCT of the BLM's, interpretation & Manipulation of The Rule of Law, and The Oregon Judge , that is ORDERING, "DOUBLE JEOPARDY". on the PLAINTIFF'S in this case ... that essentially are the TWO MAJOR FAULTS, that PROMULGATED the citizen Ranchers & Farmers '''STANDING STRONG" against the OBVIOUS GOVERNMENTAL TYRANNY.

BANG BANG , IT IS A COMMING !

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Judicial Watch->  Emails Show Dossier-Connected Obama State Dept Officials Set ‘Face-To-Face’ Meeting On ‘Russian Matter’ Shortly Before 2016 Election

Judicial Watch and the Daily Caller News Foundation on Thursday released 84 pages of documents showing Obama’s State Department was central to pushing the ‘Trump-Russia’ hoax shortly before the 2016 election.

The email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a very close associate to Christopher Steele, show them discussing a ‘face-to-face’ meeting in New York on a ‘Russian matter’ in September of 2016.

Via Judicial Watch:

Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation today released 84 pages of documents, including a September 2016 email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a close associate of dossier author Christopher Steele, discussing a “face-to-face” meeting on a “Russian matter.”

(In June 2016 Nuland permitted a meeting between Steele and the FBI’s legal attaché in Rome. Nuland told CBS News that the State Department knew about the Steele dossier by July 2016.)

According to an op-ed Winer wrote for The Washington Post in 2018, also in September 2016, “Steele and I met in Washington and discussed the information now known as the “dossier… I prepared a two-page summary and shared it with Nuland, who indicated that, like me, she felt that the secretary of state needed to be made aware of this material.”

A September 17, 2016, email exchange between Nuland and Winer – that was classified in the interest of national defense or foreign policy – discusses the political situation in Libya, but also brings up a “Russian matter:”

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 12:40:00 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Would like to discuss this and a Russian matter.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:31 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

In ny face to face?

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 1:56:05 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Yes that was [sic] be good.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:58 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

Good. I’ll reach out when im there Sunday. [Redacted]

If Victoria Nuland’s name sounds familiar it’s because she has been on Judicial Watch’s radar for a long time and in many of TGP’s previous reports.

In December 2018, Judicial Watch released documents revealing that Victoria Nuland was involved in the Obama State Department’s urgent gathering of classified Russia investigation information and disseminating it to members of Congress within hours of Donald Trump taking office.

In a related lawsuit, Judicial Watch is suing the State Department communications between Ambassador Nuland and employees of Fusion GPS, as well as top ranking Department of Justice, FBI, and State Department officials.

“The Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President Trump with the Russia smear,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “These new emails further show that senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.”

Tom Fitton   @TomFitton

BREAKING: Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President @RealDonaldTrump with the Russia smear. New emails show how senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.

Embedded video

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service