All truly great things must eventually come to and end. It is with much sadness that I find that I can no longer be the voice of Command Center.

Like most of you, I work. My current job demands coupled with some family issues has forced me to think about all the hours that I spend online trying to defeat the Democrats

We have come so far from the early days.   We are winning and we will continue to win.  Because we are right and we are Americans. We fight for what we believe in.  It is ingrained in our souls. 

I was always just one small cog in the wheel. Someone will replace me and they will be awesome!

The most important thing is to keep speaking out! Keep educating yourselves.  You no longer need me to do that for you. 

We, as a movement, have come so far we can not let ourselves be taken back to the dark years when we knew what was happening but said nothing.  You have a voice.  You must use it!

I wish you all well and I will be on the boards posting on occasion. But, you will no longer find me in your inbox and I know that some will be happy about that!

Fight on....it is what we do.

Dee

Views: 2826

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dee:  There has been no one with more determination and more energy than you in this WAR against The Establishment/Dem-Communists/One World Order Criminals who are trying to destroy the United States.  God Love You, Dee, and may all go well in your life. I know your life will be great going forward.

Best Regards,

John Herbert Sullivan

We Will Miss You Dearly My Patriot Friend ! We Will Keep up The Good Fight and Speak out against Globalism and Communism and We will continue to call our representatives and Activate against Bad Legislation and wrong doing to defend  our constitutional republic !  Thank YOU for all of the time you have passionately put in to this important Tea Party BULL HORN !!! 

I will miss your daily emails, wish you the best

Will miss you Dee

Sorry to hear about your family issues am sure God will work it all out for your best

You may think your are a small cog in the wheel but you played a very large part within that wheel

Some may be happy to see you go but I am not one of them

You take care of you ya hear

Looking forward to seeing you again real soon

Good luck.

Thanks for fighting the good fight.

All good wishes, Dee.  You have done an excellent job here, keeping us filled in and up to date with what is going on in our country.  Your contribution to the educating of America has been inestimable.  Well done.    

Enjoy your retirement, we get old quick. I will miss your wit. Time to go to Disney World or Disney cruise. I've been retired 9 months so far. Time to have some fun.
Harry
Thank you Dee. God bless.

I'm happy to have all the news from you and proud of your dedication and love for our country. It is a full time and overtime job this effort to keep up with the updates. Blessings. Best wishes.

Sorry to see you go. You could pop in once in awhile and make a comment or two. Good luck to you and you will be missed.

Dee,  To hear what you just said saddens me. You helped me out a lot in the past. Hopefully they will replace you with some one that has as much zeal as you do. Good luck on your future. Come on the tea party from time to time so we can still talk to you.  God Bless you and your family.

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

headlinestorypic

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Woman Goes Crazy When Her Food Stamps Are Rejected

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service