All truly great things must eventually come to and end. It is with much sadness that I find that I can no longer be the voice of Command Center.

Like most of you, I work. My current job demands coupled with some family issues has forced me to think about all the hours that I spend online trying to defeat the Democrats

We have come so far from the early days.   We are winning and we will continue to win.  Because we are right and we are Americans. We fight for what we believe in.  It is ingrained in our souls. 

I was always just one small cog in the wheel. Someone will replace me and they will be awesome!

The most important thing is to keep speaking out! Keep educating yourselves.  You no longer need me to do that for you. 

We, as a movement, have come so far we can not let ourselves be taken back to the dark years when we knew what was happening but said nothing.  You have a voice.  You must use it!

I wish you all well and I will be on the boards posting on occasion. But, you will no longer find me in your inbox and I know that some will be happy about that!

Fight on....it is what we do.

Dee

Views: 3015

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Comment on the hottest trending conservative news and opinions – visit BlabberBuzz for the latest stories.
Trending Conservative News

The Weekend Buzz

March 19, 2017 - Weekend
Today's Biggest Blab

illegal-aliens-cancel-snap-benefits-for-fear-of-being-deported

There is no such legal status for those born to illegal aliens in the US, too be called US Citizens... The Courts, have deliberately and 'criminally' abused their powers; too, create a false Citizenship status, for such children, under the color of law.. 

No one born in the US to parents illegally in the US have a lawful Constitutional claim to US Citizenship... Eventually, the criminal extension of such Citizenship must be revoked and those who aided and abetted such unlawful activity properly punished; Judges and Lawyers, who perpetrated this folly and fraud upon the legitimate Citizens of the United States of America must be punished.

Illegals cross the border have a baby and it is treated as a citizen.

Been that way from lib interpretations.

There will be wailing like you never heard when that gets reversed.

Good... the sooner the better.

The sooner these criminals are dealt with the quicker the travesty they created can be stopped and rectified.  The extension of our Constitutional protections to the world... are part of the progressive and new world order's plans for universal citizenship and borderless States... and one world government.

This is The Battle of the Ages.

BREAKING NEWS! WATCH: Newt Wants JAIL TIME For Famous Liberal That Attacked Trump. Agree?... Read the latest now on TeaParty.org

" ... Rachel Maddow should be tried and sentenced to the maximum extent of the law as an example to journalists that this sort of behavior is not acceptable—you cannot break the law and get away with it just because you think you are right.

Worst of all, Maddow has risked everything over what is essentially a non-story. Despite all the hype and moral grandstanding of Democrats, all these taxes reveal is that President Trump pays his fair share in taxes.

In fact, Trump pays more in taxes than Barrack Obama, Bernie Sanders, and even MSNBC‘s parent company Comcast, which manages to pay an effective tax rate of 24 percent despite the fact that the average corporate tax rate is almost 40 percent.

It was clear, even to liberals, that Maddow was trying to scare up ratings for her failing show. She dedicated an hour to a non-story that ultimately makes Trump look great. The president has used this as an opportunity to push for tax reform. President Trump paid millions in taxes, but said he would be happy to pay more. He stated he does not think it is fair that factory workers pay a higher effective rate than a billionaire, and he will seek to lower taxes on the middle class. ..."

Many of the MSM talking heads are violating the Espionage Act... by knowingly releasing classified documents and communications to the public.  Intent too commit espionage is not necessary to be charged and convicted... one is supposed to know that releasing classified information ... obtained from any source, without having it down graded for release,  is a serious crime.

However, for a crime to be punished one needs an AG and possibly an FBI Director able and ready to prosecute... So far, Dir. Comey and AG Sessions are woefully negligent in enforcing the laws of the United States... so much so, that they have both proven inadequate and incapable of doing the job needed to keep America safe.

Pres. Trump needs to have a heart to heart talk with both Comey and Sessions... give them their marching orders... too, indict and prosecute EVERY ONE in the Swamp or resign... and sooner, rather than latter.

Spoken as a good commanding officer.  Fish or cut bait, boys.

Hello Everybody.

I agree with Ron Gorman - we do not change the site, we motivate  Constitutional Moral and Fiscal Conservatives to be Activists on this site and publicize each and every Saul Alinsky action and story that occurs anywhere on the planet.  We comment on these  Saul Alinsky / Barack Obama actions to show that each one is  part of The Plan  to destroy the United States and other conservative  nations to  create  "The New World Order," a  quite Satanic cult run by The Families who believe they can control the world currency.  This, of course, is the reason Barack Obama was put into office, and why he has set up shop in a mansion in DC funded by a "60 Million book sale" to conclude his destruction of The U. S. .  There are no coincidences in life and our job as Tea Party Patriots .is to demonstrate this fact each and every time The Propaganda Media issues a story designed to promote the destruction of our Biblical Constitutional Country. .  .  

John Herbert Sullivan

John I agree..we must be ever active in our local politics and vigilant on these sites..the loss of Dee and her talents is heartfelt but we must continue..even if this thread gets to be 1000000000 pages long

Thank you for your support

Within the next few days we should know something, weather it be right or wrong we will at least know.  :)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Sen. Chris Murphy: ‘The Real Second Amendment Isn’t Absolute

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) tweeted Saturday there is a “real” Second Amendment and an “imaginary” one and he believes the real one is “not absolute.”

Murphy, “I support the real 2nd Amendment, not the imaginary 2nd Amendment. And the real 2nd Amendment isn’t absolute.”

The statement was a precursor to his call for banning “assault rifles” in the wake of the Santa Fe High School shooting, even though “assault rifles” were not used in the attack.

Murphy said the “real 2nd Amendment…allows Congress to wake up to reality and ban these assault rifles that are designed for one purpose only – to kill as many people as fast as possible.”

Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) said the Santa Fe High School attackers used a .38 revolver and a shotgun to carry out his heinous acts. Therefore, a ban on “assault rifles” would have done nothing to prevent the attack from occurring or the tragic loss of life from taking place.

It should be noted that Saturday was not the first time Sen. Murphy called the essence of the Second Amendment into question. On August 6, 2013, Breitbart News reported that Murphy told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that “The Second Amendment is not an absolute right, not a God-given right. It has always had conditions upon it like the First Amendment has.”

Murphy did not grapple with the words, “Shall not be infringed.”

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service