All truly great things must eventually come to and end. It is with much sadness that I find that I can no longer be the voice of Command Center.

Like most of you, I work. My current job demands coupled with some family issues has forced me to think about all the hours that I spend online trying to defeat the Democrats

We have come so far from the early days.   We are winning and we will continue to win.  Because we are right and we are Americans. We fight for what we believe in.  It is ingrained in our souls. 

I was always just one small cog in the wheel. Someone will replace me and they will be awesome!

The most important thing is to keep speaking out! Keep educating yourselves.  You no longer need me to do that for you. 

We, as a movement, have come so far we can not let ourselves be taken back to the dark years when we knew what was happening but said nothing.  You have a voice.  You must use it!

I wish you all well and I will be on the boards posting on occasion. But, you will no longer find me in your inbox and I know that some will be happy about that!

Fight on....it is what we do.

Dee

Views: 2847

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I agree about the viruses. I am very careful in what links I click on. If I don't know them, I check them out or just ignore them I also have a membership with the Geek Squad but honestly I haven't had a problem there for quite a while. Just watch out for the trolls who don't want discussion but are bent on destruction. There are trolls everywhere and Dee had been great at keeping them out of here. I am not saying abandon this site, I am just saying if you want to also interact with other people and get different ideas some of the groups that you actually have to join and be approved for are a good place for that. Some are just propaganda but most are patriotic Americans just getting together to defend Conservative purposes. I was just saying if in addition you might want to check them out.

I agree with you 100% in fact the election was great but in the other hand the citizen of America is going to fight for there life in the days ahead and I am not talking about the people who vote for Donald Trump, it's the people who are against Donald Trump we should be focus our attention

Thank you Carolan La Vallee it is good to hear from you again. I am sorry to hear about your Grandson, and I hope you are recovered from your  surgery. What do you suggest we do about here to keep it going.  I believe we need more people to get involved with us.Is there a list of offices here that people can take over? Or something that people can just do to keep it going. You know about it more than me.  Thanks  Carolan.

Marylin,

Right, lets all have a party over that...that would be political suicide for this site.

This should never happen... there are protocols in place that require such items to be secured properly at all times... they are not to be left in an unattended vehicle on a public street.  This agent has probably been fired and if not should be... immediately fired. 

There should be criminal charges, that are appropriate, for failure to properly secure CLASSIFIED INFORMATION and DEVICES... I know there are laws that cover such items security and he or she should be prosecuted for failing to follow them.

I agree with you but on the other hand, things are about to get hard for Donald Trump because the spirit of Anti-Christ is already here in America once that spirit is blooming it's not going to stop

You know something is afoot in the sector of evil.

Behind closed doors they are regrouping to make America hurt badly.

NOW IS THE TIME TO BE DILIGENT.

exactly

I agree with you. Speak softly, but carry a big stick for you will need it. There are many evils plotting to take America down. Read, learn, and be ever vigilant!

I agree 1000%

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Heinz PANICS After Muslim Workers Caught Putting THIS In Ketchup. Surprised?

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service