All truly great things must eventually come to and end. It is with much sadness that I find that I can no longer be the voice of Command Center.

Like most of you, I work. My current job demands coupled with some family issues has forced me to think about all the hours that I spend online trying to defeat the Democrats

We have come so far from the early days.   We are winning and we will continue to win.  Because we are right and we are Americans. We fight for what we believe in.  It is ingrained in our souls. 

I was always just one small cog in the wheel. Someone will replace me and they will be awesome!

The most important thing is to keep speaking out! Keep educating yourselves.  You no longer need me to do that for you. 

We, as a movement, have come so far we can not let ourselves be taken back to the dark years when we knew what was happening but said nothing.  You have a voice.  You must use it!

I wish you all well and I will be on the boards posting on occasion. But, you will no longer find me in your inbox and I know that some will be happy about that!

Fight on....it is what we do.

Dee

Views: 2951

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Ron one question then, what was Dee' s job as administrator about?

No idea my friend, but will find out in the next few days

I am not certain what Dee did ... other than providing large numbers of interesting posts too generate open discourse on the site.   I am sure she did other things including general management, enforcement of the sites rules, and dispute resolution... etc.

I accidentally did a second reply and it won't let me delete??

It seems a little confusing to follow all the discussions here on so many pages, but I am simply amazed how this site has carried on with some splendid wisdom exchanged!

I am not saying abandon this site, I am just saying if you want to also interact with other people and get different ideas some of the groups that you actually have to join and be approved for are a good place for that. Some are just propaganda but most are patriotic Americans just getting together to defend Conservative purposes. I was just saying if in addition you might want to check them out.

Dee used to be with Patriot Action Network.

Her work there was the best.

Then the site got weird so I left and found this one only to discover Dee was then here, too.

We talked about this. I'd say she made this one of the best discussion places.

One reason this was so good is it gave me most all pertinent news in a discussion format with smart people so I did not have to go 10 places to vet every story.

The Hill Tipsheet
Facebook

Twitter

LinkedIn

Email

{click here} Trump brings the boardroom to Washington {click here}

By Amie Parnes 

President Trump has brought the boardroom with him to the White House.

The president has taken to starting his day at the center of a rectangular wood table in a White House Roosevelt room — the closest thing to his Trump Tower boardroom — and sometimes in the State Dining Room or the Cabinet Room. There, he has been meeting with a rotating cast of business leaders, political figures and activists who are hoping to bend his ear. 

Since Inauguration Day, the meetings have become a mainstay of his schedule, with Trump holding more than 30 of them so far, with several per week.
Click To Read the full story here
Conway: 'Alternative fact' critics are 'f---ing miserable' people click here

White House advisor Kellyanne Conway produced a more expansive definition of her much-mocked notion of “alternative...

" White House advisor Kellyanne Conway produced a more expansive definition of her much-mocked notion of “alternative facts” in an interview published Saturday.

“Additional facts and alternative information,” she told New York Magazinelike “Two plus two is four. Three plus one is four. Partly cloudy, partly sunny. Glass half full, glass half empty.” "

One class act!!!

Ditto to that ... HG

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Steve Kelley

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

TOTAL CLASS ACT! Melania Trump Speaks Italian with Hospitalized Children in Rome

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service