All truly great things must eventually come to and end. It is with much sadness that I find that I can no longer be the voice of Command Center.

Like most of you, I work. My current job demands coupled with some family issues has forced me to think about all the hours that I spend online trying to defeat the Democrats

We have come so far from the early days.   We are winning and we will continue to win.  Because we are right and we are Americans. We fight for what we believe in.  It is ingrained in our souls. 

I was always just one small cog in the wheel. Someone will replace me and they will be awesome!

The most important thing is to keep speaking out! Keep educating yourselves.  You no longer need me to do that for you. 

We, as a movement, have come so far we can not let ourselves be taken back to the dark years when we knew what was happening but said nothing.  You have a voice.  You must use it!

I wish you all well and I will be on the boards posting on occasion. But, you will no longer find me in your inbox and I know that some will be happy about that!

Fight on....it is what we do.

Dee

Views: 2977

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Did anybody ask Marylin ?  Is anybody even looking for a director on here?

Unfortunately, the site has not been looking too good for a while.  Many of the hardworking, dedicated volunteers were treated poorly and they left not wanting to volunteer their time any more.

I use to devote 12-16 hours per day, 7 days a week, including holidays.  I only took two break periods in all the years I volunteered, one was when my grandson died and the other was when I had emergency major surgery and a long recovery in a rehab center.  I was discharged for standing up for someone because they made an honest mistake.

I have worked with many organizations during my long career and have always known that you treat your volunteers well as they can carry an organization, esp. when funding is in short supply.  To be honest, I did not see that outlook carried through here.

I have been trying to get something going

Many have stopped posting

Maybe what I post is just not what people are interested in

Maybe my postings are not getting to everyone

Any help is appreciated  :)

Good morning John,

Posting of news up date will pick up soon. Until the opt is over, Henry will not allow family on line. Then Tif will show you what ever it is you need to know.

One issue of posting, it is limited to friends, and the collective of members do not receive the ups dates.

I would say, within the next 24 hours, the opt will end. Not only do we want Hillary, we want Obama. Trump must stop dragging his feet.

Thank you

I understand priorities and for the greater good of all and President Trump understands this as well, far better than liberals, Democrats, RINO's and 'snowflakes' understand it.

We must all understand that President Donald J. Trump is not a politician in the regular sense of what Washington D. C. is use to, or the media for that matter. President Trump has allied himself with non-political, successful business men and women, with a 'sprinkling of' those that know how Washington D. C. works,  who understand how to run the government to live up to what our Founding Fathers knew our government and the country could be.  

When Big Corporations change top management during a buy out or hostile take over I guarantee the new management doesn't waste time putting their own people in key positions... isolating and removing problem personnel quickly.  Trump seems to believe that leaving Obama operatives and hiring more of his ilk can work... possibly because of bad advise from Establishment operatives within his Administration.

What we are seeing are a lot of critical leaks, and even dissention among key members in his Administartion..... MadDog Mattis being one of the more prominent members to buck the Trump Express... with his moderate stance on Islam... How does that square with Trumps... bomb them to bits and MadDog's you need to understand Islam is not the problem... attitude.

Others, on Trumps team with problems in performing their duties include AG Session, who recused himself in the Russian investigation, with out first talking to Trump.  The Russian investigation should not be happening at all... it was AG Session's duty to kill it by presenting a logical argument that there is no evidence... none to suggest any collusion between Trump's campaign and the Russians. 

In addition, AG Session and FBI Dir. Comey both seem to be adverse to prosecuting anyone and everyone in the former Obama Administration. I wonder how they intend on Draining the Swamp? Trump needs to ask them that question, and then let us all know how that will work.

I think the "deep state" is much more ingrained than most of us realize. Trump is in a very cataclysmic fight:

Extinction Level Threat – Mind-control: the Missing Link

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/09/22/extinction-level-threat-min...

Actually, I have been trying to warn people about this, like Phil has, since I first became a member here. Unfortunately, very few people can deal with the subject. I hate to have to tell you this but you are going to HAVE to deal with it; one way or another.

You're right infowars! Love and appreciate your work. I follow on youtube.

InfoWarTV  you are right, but can you give us any directions on what to do. It seems like a lot of people just want to comment about it, and leave it at that.  I can't do it alone and neither can you.

The swamp is so large that most of the government will have to be removed... to drain it. 

We now have rule by judicial fiat... a single inferior federal judge can override Congress, the President and all 50 States... this is outrageous and only part of the problem.

Read my post on the Militia for what may be our only recourse at: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/a-constitutional-militia-t...

Thank you friends. The first step is to discuss & investigate the subject, make it impossible to hide. The more we know about it, the easier to expose it. Once it reaches a certain boiling point, they will be forced deal with what can only be described as Nazi/Stassi tactics being employed on the civilian population. These weapons were designed for use on the battlefield, not our own civilians but because of the state of the takeover of the US, they are being used to silence dissension to the globalist agenda. In other words, don't be afraid to speak out on ANYTHING you see taking place that shouldn't be in government. IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING. There is a reason they are attempting to silence us, it is dangerous to their seditious goals.

RSS

‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service