All truly great things must eventually come to and end. It is with much sadness that I find that I can no longer be the voice of Command Center.

Like most of you, I work. My current job demands coupled with some family issues has forced me to think about all the hours that I spend online trying to defeat the Democrats

We have come so far from the early days.   We are winning and we will continue to win.  Because we are right and we are Americans. We fight for what we believe in.  It is ingrained in our souls. 

I was always just one small cog in the wheel. Someone will replace me and they will be awesome!

The most important thing is to keep speaking out! Keep educating yourselves.  You no longer need me to do that for you. 

We, as a movement, have come so far we can not let ourselves be taken back to the dark years when we knew what was happening but said nothing.  You have a voice.  You must use it!

I wish you all well and I will be on the boards posting on occasion. But, you will no longer find me in your inbox and I know that some will be happy about that!

Fight on....it is what we do.

Dee

Views: 3120

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey welcome back my friend, good to hear from you again, do what you have to do and then if you want think about it. Thank. It is good to hear from you again.

Good !!! Glad to hear it Dee,

One of the people here you may trust, is Mr. John Barr. Mr. Massingale gave him a shot at a very important site. he did not mess it up on his first time out. Tif Morgan, when her dad allows her back on line, after we are done with CNN News and George Soros, Tif will help Mr. Barr with the posting issue. So, I do believe Mr. Barr will make a fine member for your team.

Besides, Henry pitched a total nut-so, fit over this. And live does go on, only a hand few here will be upset they want get to run the show.

Our team will be off line soon, and Tif will be back...

Thank you so much for all you have have done! I know it was a lot of work and very time demanding and we appreciate all that you accomplished. God Bless you and your family!

Ha!Ha!
Re our former president: "Not hardly"

YES ..... HE'S DEFINITELY A '' M I S S ''

Like I missed having a bad case of dysentery back in 2003.

NOPE

It won't be the same without you at the helm Dee, going to miss you here big time. I hope everything is going well for you. Thank you for all of the hard work you have been doing since I first got here. If you get bored, remember you're a moderator: tiny.cc/gwi

Dee,

Not that anything I can say will make a difference but I will say this:

Any organization that serves to expose government corruption will, in time, suffer corruption as well by the efforts of those who infiltrate the members and attempt to worm their way to the top of it.

I know this to be true by direct experience with it. Even small town governments are compromised with it. Sheriffs departments and virtually all government agencies local, State, and Federal are victimized by corruptible people whose principles (if they have any) are for sale.

The Tea Party is a target for corruption because it has had an effect in opening eyes and minds to the truth of government and those who play in it as public servants. If it were not for the fact that government is filled with public pretenders there would be no need for a Tea Party, no reason for a person like Trump to run for the presidency, let alone be elected, and absolutely no reason at all for a person like yourself to continue as National Director of the Tea Party Command Center.

But, there is this need, this very real need, for honest, decent, honorable and principled people to lead this organization of thought, of sharing, of reasoning, that upholds the law and the Constitution that all law should be based upon. 

Your personal and unique effort was instrumental in giving a voice to many, if not most, of the people posting on this site. To state that your replacement will be "awesome" is only a hope on your part. You, dear Lady, cannot be replaced by duplication.

So.   Please stay on.  If that is possible.  You are needed. 

Dale

Well said Dale and I agree...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service