All truly great things must eventually come to and end. It is with much sadness that I find that I can no longer be the voice of Command Center.

Like most of you, I work. My current job demands coupled with some family issues has forced me to think about all the hours that I spend online trying to defeat the Democrats

We have come so far from the early days.   We are winning and we will continue to win.  Because we are right and we are Americans. We fight for what we believe in.  It is ingrained in our souls. 

I was always just one small cog in the wheel. Someone will replace me and they will be awesome!

The most important thing is to keep speaking out! Keep educating yourselves.  You no longer need me to do that for you. 

We, as a movement, have come so far we can not let ourselves be taken back to the dark years when we knew what was happening but said nothing.  You have a voice.  You must use it!

I wish you all well and I will be on the boards posting on occasion. But, you will no longer find me in your inbox and I know that some will be happy about that!

Fight on....it is what we do.

Dee

Views: 3123

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dee I and many others have so heavily relied on your wonderful ability to expose the truth, and to help change America from complacency to Action.  We will miss you,and hope the Tea Party can find someone even close to your ability and trustworthiness.  Thanks for enlightening us over the past years. We will miss you.  Blessings. You have worked so hard, You deserve a well earned rest.

Dee, you will be missed.  Thank you for all you have done.

You are a great patriot.  Love you for all you have done for the cause of freedom!

Many thanks Dee, we will miss you a lot. Hopefully you'll be posting according to your possibilities. You really did an excellent and patriotic job. May GOD bless you and your family.

Good Luck in all that you do. You will be missed

We will miss you Dee and wish you happy retirement. Please correct us when you see us making a big mistake :)

PATRIOTS LIKE YOU NEVER REALLY RETIRE THEY JUST GO ON HIATUS  FOR A TIME BUT RETURN WITH A RENEWED ENERGY. ALL OUR BEST.

BE WELL

Sorry to see you go but We The People must stay Vigilant ! Dee , your posting have kept us vigilant ! Your shoes will be hard to fill ! 

Two quote's for you:  "Mean to, don't pick no cotton".  In my opinion, you have done more than enough. Hopefully, this decision was yours and yours alone?  

One last quote:  "Time is like a river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this to will be swept away".   Attributed to Marcus Aurelius. Take care and, enjoy the rest of your life.

GOD bless you Dee! Thank you so much! You will be missed. (((BIG HUG)))

May God bless your efforts and help you in the days to come. Remember what he said to us and you will be comforted through all... "I will never leave you nor forsake you". One day we will see Him face to face and be like him for we shall see him as he is!

God bless you Dee... and thank you for your fine service to America.  This site would not be what it is without your hard work.  I for one appreciate all you have done over the years.  You will be sorely missed, but NEVER FORGOTTEN.

Your friend always'

RA Nelson

COL. US Army (ret.)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service