I am in Indiana and I vote next week....who should I vote for?

Hi all! It has never really been a big thing to vote in the Indiana primary because the candidate is usually decided by the time we vote.  This time it is different and possibly pivotal to the end game.

As you know, I read, read and read some more to find content for this site.  And, even given all my research, I still have not decided who will get my vote. Weird, huh?

I have been a big Cruz fan since I saw him at CPAC.  It would seem obvious that I would vote for him. However, the Canadian citizenship issue and the natural born citizen clause gives me pause. Is he really eligible?  What if he gets the nod and the Dems come out full force on this issue?  Grayson has already said he is ready to sue. And, Heidi's connection to the CFR bothers me....not to mention the 'forgotten' loans. Also, there is Carly....do we really want her a heartbeat away from the highest office in the land. I do not like her. And, what about the 500K loan Cruz gave her? Cruz loves America and wants to try to make it better.

Is he a snake oil salesman or the second coming of Ronald Reagan? I don't know.

That said, there is Trump.  He is certainly has the Democrats on the defensive.  Unlike some, I don't think he is in this because of his ego.  I think the man really does love America and wants to try to make it better. But, he has some flips and flops on issues that are troublesome and a background with the Clintons. He donated to McConnell and Boehner...was it business or did he want to shut down the Tea Party's influence? He's big on imminent domain.....I don't approve of it.  He has no previous governmental experience...is that a good thing or a bad thing. I don't know.  And, I get the sense that his immigration plan will be touch back....that needs to be explored further...

Is he a snake oil salesman or the second coming of Ronald Reagan?  I don't know.

Kasich. Who is this guy and why is he on the ballot...not even a contender.

I have so many questions so I thought I would toss this out to you guys.

Dee

p.s. We have had a few people leave the site saying we are 'pro-Trump'.  I sure wish those folks were the ones who tried to find content every day.  If they did, they would know that it is very very hard to find pro-Cruz material particularly if you will not use suspected GOP operative sites (which I will not do). I have addressed this before.....so, let them leave. 

Views: 1345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"The natural born citizen thing is big for me."

You Bet !! ...and we ALL have seen His Canadian BC... AND Title 8 USC Sec.1401 (g) is quite clear.

AND... It's not like we just don't like Cruz... as I think WE helped get Him into the Senate.

When I received an email from Cruz saying He IS a NBC because the (REPEALED) Immigration and Nationality act of 1790 says He is....  Being of the caliber of Constitutional Lawyer He is... I saw a profound case of Rotten Deception.

Pervert Our Constitution to preserve it ?? naw !! I voted Trump.

If Trump Loves America Half as much as He loves Himself... We're 'All Set' Dee.

...and the libs are in wait with knives in their teeth... Hoping Cruz is the GOP nominee.

Questions surrounding Cruz:

His father's support of Castro and his connection with Lee Harvey Oswald and now the big push to get cozy with Cuba seems a bit too suspect to be pure coincidence.

Why is there no INS record of the father's coming and going after he applied for his Green Card. He could have come and gone to some places but not back to Cuba if he was applying for amnesty from there.  Too many unanswered questions. 

I am also questioning why Cruz would seal his records if he has nothing to hide?  

His parents were a piece of work and were riddled with scandalous behaviors, so lying, deception, adultery, abandoning your spouse and children, selfishness and being self serving is not the model I think serves anyone well.

I thought at one time that he was the best representative of a conservative in D.C. but now I am thinking that might have just been the image he wanted to project.  Is he a sleeper as Obama was and so many other Marxist, NWO folks that have been infiltrating our government since the 40's?

We are so far past the conspiracy theory stage that they might as well be like Bernie and come out of the Marxist closet.  I know some would say, "Prove it".  I think the last 7 + years is proof enough.

I was hoping that Cruz would bring us back on line with the Constitution.  If you are going to claim your love of the Constitution as your calling card, you have to know that sealing your records, holding off on surrendering your Canadian citizenship and not providing the proof that the required documents were filed at the time of his birth and that the lack of evidence that a Consulate Certification certificate was issued would bite you, then you are not as smart, honest nor forthright as you would like us to think.  I for one, want to see the proof!  I do not believe he is qualified to run for the position of POTUS!

Does Trump have faults, you bet.  Is he a good Christian?  Are any of us compared to Jesus?  We are all works in progress.  Has he flip flopped? Obviously he has and he has also supported Democrats and RINO's but I suspect a close look at Cruz's wife would turn up some of the same, because that is what people in business do.  Is it OK? No, but I am a realist and I know it happens far too often.

I do not think Trump is perfect, far from it but the thing that I see in him is a geniune love of this country.  Like it or not, it is in his best interest to protect this country and reverse the horrific decisions and deals that negatively impact this country.  I think he will fight because he can not be bought off as I think the others can.  

Is he up to speed, far more than our current poser and he has something going for him that Obama totally lacks, "DRIVE, ENERGY, WILLINGNESS TO GET THE JOB DONE AND DO IT RIGHT!"  Will he be able to pull off what he says, not all of it but look at the amount of damage Obama managed to do starting from the beginning of his first term.  We need someone who can multitask and I believe Trump is able to do just that.  

Cruz is a one trick pony!  Like I said for someone so gung ho for the Constitution why the freak does he not just settle the matter and present the documents?  Could it be because they don't exists and as long as all records are sealed he can give the illusion that they are contained with the other documents?  Even if Cruz were to prove his eligibility, there is still the other elephant in the room regarding his wife's connections with BIG business, the banks and the international connections to deals.  I believe if push comes to shove, Cruz would not bite the hand that feeds him!

Where is Cruz's certification like this?

The other guy is a non contender, so to spare his feelings, I won't mention his name.

Vote for Donald Trump.

There is no perfect candidate but Ted Cruz seems to be a godly man who is extremely smart. He has enough experience in government to know how it works and he has been fighting the status quo most of his life. Cruz does not make the kind of outlandish statements that Trump does. Trump is an unrepentant serial adulterer who brags about his conquests . Trump has laid out no specific details as to any of his policy statements and just insults those who threaten his position or question what he says.My wife and I just look at Trump as an overgrown school yard bully! Vote for Ted Cruz please.He is a true conservative.

I disagree with your belief that Cruz is a godly man. He can't win elections, so he results to backroom chicanery to achieve his voterless victories. He runs around the country stealing delegates from those who have won them honestly through the voters. He harmed Carson in Iowa when he dishonestly announced that Carson was dropping out. Exactly which of these behaviors is godly? By no stretch of the imagination is Cruz a Christian. I know Donald Trump has issues, but I also know he is concerned for our country. No candidate is perfect, but Cruz is further from perfection than Trump. 

Really? Someone in his campaign retweeted something then trump says CRUZ HIMSELF tweeted this. If memory serves, this person was fired yet lewandowski has HIS little run in and nothing is said or done?  Yet roger stone is employed and threatens a Summer of Rage and to give out room numbers of delegates?  You're SERIOUSLY going to argue this point?

THIS is why there's a NeverTrump campaign and THIS is the reason I am a PROUD member.  Have fun with the 38% of the REPUBLICAN votes in November.

Have fun with Hillary or Sanders January 20th.

Maybe you should look at the facts and not just listen to Trump?  CNN put the Carson thing out and someone in Cruz' campaing retweeted it.  Cruz was on stage at the time and knew nothing about it, but he took FULL responsibility for it, apologized and tried to make it right.  When the mess with Rubio happened, Cruz fired the guy who was responsible for both.  We need someone in the White House that will let the buck stop with them.  

If you think Trump is that person, then you REALLY need to stop hearing his words and listen to what he is really saying.  There is NOTHING conservative about Trump!  Nothing!  

If you think Trump is so 'Godly', why has he stated that he's never asked God for forgiveness because he "hasn't needed to"? 

A "ReTweet" is just that... Copy and Paste. The Cruz team added to it, then sent it on AND then His on site ground organizers said "Carson just quit and went to Florida... You should all vote for Ted Cruz"

Yes....look what cruz and the GOP elite just did here in AZ, then in VA, then in CO.....underhanded and sleazy shenanigans. Vote Trump. Get all your friends to vote Trump!

I started out as a big Cruz fan also. But he's shown he's just another politician.Carly was right the first time when she said, Cruz is just another politician that will say and do anything to get elected. And now she has the nerve to praise him and proud to be his running mate, should tell you all you need to know about her ethics and motives.

I do not think that the Democrats will come after him because that would cloud Obama. Both Cruz and Obama have a similar issue; only one parent was a US citizen.  This is not a "Birther" issue simply a matter of Constitutional law. People, including Cruz himself, have been playing with language to cloud the issue and misrepresenting the situation. For instance Cruz asserted that his situation was similar to that of John McCain's when in fact there are few similarities. McCain had two citizen parents, Cruz does not as his father did not become a citizen until 2005.  

I was impressed by the things Cruz did in the Senate in spite of the fact that many Senators did not appreciate his methods but he lost me when he began using Democrat arguments to justify his eligibility. We cannot afford to give away any more bits of the Constitution for any reason.  We have lost too much already.

If Cruz were to become the GOP Nominee I would vote for him in the general election but cannot contribute to or vote for him in the primary. More of my reasoning here if you are interested http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/at-this-point-what-diffe...  

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service