I am in Indiana and I vote next week....who should I vote for?

Hi all! It has never really been a big thing to vote in the Indiana primary because the candidate is usually decided by the time we vote.  This time it is different and possibly pivotal to the end game.

As you know, I read, read and read some more to find content for this site.  And, even given all my research, I still have not decided who will get my vote. Weird, huh?

I have been a big Cruz fan since I saw him at CPAC.  It would seem obvious that I would vote for him. However, the Canadian citizenship issue and the natural born citizen clause gives me pause. Is he really eligible?  What if he gets the nod and the Dems come out full force on this issue?  Grayson has already said he is ready to sue. And, Heidi's connection to the CFR bothers me....not to mention the 'forgotten' loans. Also, there is Carly....do we really want her a heartbeat away from the highest office in the land. I do not like her. And, what about the 500K loan Cruz gave her? Cruz loves America and wants to try to make it better.

Is he a snake oil salesman or the second coming of Ronald Reagan? I don't know.

That said, there is Trump.  He is certainly has the Democrats on the defensive.  Unlike some, I don't think he is in this because of his ego.  I think the man really does love America and wants to try to make it better. But, he has some flips and flops on issues that are troublesome and a background with the Clintons. He donated to McConnell and Boehner...was it business or did he want to shut down the Tea Party's influence? He's big on imminent domain.....I don't approve of it.  He has no previous governmental experience...is that a good thing or a bad thing. I don't know.  And, I get the sense that his immigration plan will be touch back....that needs to be explored further...

Is he a snake oil salesman or the second coming of Ronald Reagan?  I don't know.

Kasich. Who is this guy and why is he on the ballot...not even a contender.

I have so many questions so I thought I would toss this out to you guys.

Dee

p.s. We have had a few people leave the site saying we are 'pro-Trump'.  I sure wish those folks were the ones who tried to find content every day.  If they did, they would know that it is very very hard to find pro-Cruz material particularly if you will not use suspected GOP operative sites (which I will not do). I have addressed this before.....so, let them leave. 

Views: 1349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cruz lost his credibility when he stopped campaigning for Ted Cruz and started campaigning against Donald Trump. The stop Trump at all costs movement stinks of "establishment politics". Fiorina is nothing more than an opportunist and her infatuation with Islam is also very troubling.

The people seem to favor Trump and I don't think he will be one of those "meant to lose" candidates like McCain or Romney. Trump seems to have struck fear into the hearts of Republicans as well as Democrats. I also think  he will rip Hillary a new rectal orifice as the campaign heats up. Exposing her for the traitor, the criminal and the nauseating POS that she is will be vital for the future of America.

Amen to that.

Trump 2016

Simply put, trump cannot carry the electorate.  He WILL have a staunch support group but he has yet to prove anything, other than bravado and insinuations that have zero credibility.  There are also MANY questions about HIS integrity and conservatism.

There is NO perfect candidate and I am not suggesting Cruz IS a perfect one.  But, considering the other, he is light years ahead.  Frustrating is the complete belief in the attacks mr trump puts out when anyone with 75-20 vision can see he is only posturing himself for the candidacy. Also, he has COMPLETELY alienated himself from MANY thousands of people like me that will NEVER support this fraud.  WHEN he fails, and he will, what will happen then?  What new excuse, what new complaint, will he have?  It SHOULD resonate inside him, his incompetence, his incapability to bring ANY coalition together to defeat hrc, who is a VERY good friend.  Also, to see trump's contributions to overthrow the Tea Party has us befuddled as to how this man can garner one ounce of support from ANY conservative.

Do NOT vote for a perfect candidate.  There is none.  Look at the past and CONSISTENCY and see who IS the best choice.  ANY objective mind will see it IS the Senator from Texas.

Did you see where dear Heidi said her husband Ted was an immigrant and hispanic and that was one of his great strengths? I have also read where he has had all of his records sealed and also his mothers. I don't vote for anyone that cannot stand the glare of the spotlight. What have we had the last 7 1/2 years. The fairy tale of Trump being unelectable is just that a fairy tale he has a better chance then the rest of the crew. I supported Cruz until Trump stepped in because I thought he would be harder for the GOPe to run over than Cruz and the rest of the outsiders. Cruz is still standing because Trump got in the way otherwise we would have another Bushie. And as for Cruz's wife being a Goldman executive and an open border, one world supporter  is suspect. TRUMP all the way.

Let the sunshine in.
There once was a (fraudulent) Occupier of our Whitehouse
That sealed all his records
Fool me once, darn you
Fool me twice, darn me.

TRUMP !!!!!

AMEN!

Simply put Trump will carry the electorate
THAT carries as much weight as you empty assertion.

Give me an intellectually compelling argument, supported with FACTS

I DONT HAVE TIMEFOR EMOTIONAL SPECULATION

My wife started praying for Trump and wrote him, asking him to run well before he announced. Since all the "true conservatives" - who are just as annoying as "true Christians," have been attacking him, I had to figure out what my wife saw in him. ("True Christians" is my snarky for Christians who wear their faith on their sleeves, but not much in the heart.)

The attached piece explains what IMO is his campaign strategy and what makes him a notch above a pure conservative - were that possible. It all has to do with his philosophical priorities of Beauty Ethics and Logic. My conclusion may surprise you.

We will be voting for Trump in California, and so will the Hispanics we know.

Attachments:
Thanks for your info.
You just provided flesh to my skeletal conclusion
That TRUMP is the best risk/reward choice
Check my prior post.

Four years of TRUMP will let him prove his rhetoric.
Hopefully I'll still be around to write him a report card in 2020.

In a nutshell
Cruz is creepy
Trump is terrific
We cannot know for sure.
But forget Kasich, a non-co tender.
Both Trump and Cruz have baggage/worts.

You might make a choice based on the lesser of two awfuls.

Or take a gambling/risk/reward approach.
Given the baggage/worts, which is more likely to turn sour?
Or, which might provide the greatest reward?

My evaluation comes up with the lowest risk/highest reward
choice as TRUMP?

Do you have a rationale?

The natural born citizen thing is big for me.  I don't believe Obama is one and should not have been allowed in office. Would I not be a hypocrite if I didn't look at Cruz's Canadian birth and his failure to relinquish his Canadian citizenship until recently?

Yes, they both have baggage.....lowest rish/highest reward might be the only real way to look at it.  

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service