Hi folks!  Did you ever need to take a little down time to breathe again?  I did.  I know this year is crucial to where this country is headed and I needed to be in top form to fight the good fight.  I am now ready to re-enter the dog fight that is politics.  

So, what do you all think about Donald Trump?  You have to give him credit for igniting a resurgence of Nationalism in the country.  Is that a good thing?  You tell us. 

And, what about Cruz?  Is he living up to your expectations of him as a candidate?  

Are you fed up with the GOP?  I sure am.  Why do the parties have so many 'rules' on who can be a candidate?  Is this what the Founders intended? 

Why isn't Hillary in prison yet?  Will she ever see the justice that she deserves?  

I'm back, fed up and ready to raise some hell!  Are ya with me?

Dee

Views: 3460

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Midwest Medical Examiner's Office in Ramsey, Minnesota, revealed that it would probably be days or even weeks before the results are revealed. According to the site, the treatment is frequently used to …
--------------
yup.... one of those illuminati boogymen just had to have killed him. nobody dies without their involvement.    jeeze folks    

That darn devil  Soros seems to be be darn good at escaping the grim reaper !

Trump is now saying that his campaign was a stage production made for TV - a false construction and build on lies and hyperbole . . 

Now he is going to tell us who he really is no more made for TV image? 

The new question is on the full spread of the media - - WHO AND WHAT IS THE REAL DONALD TRUMP?

Where did you find that "report" ? I must have missed it.

Is this Ted Cruz's father with Lee Harvey Oswald? Presidential can...

Ted Cruz denies National Enquirer claim that his dad is in photo with Lee Harvey Oswald

A newspaper claims Ted Cruz's father helped Lee Harvey Oswald distribute leaflets promoting Fidel Castro's communist regime in 1963. The National Enquirer published photos of John F Kennedy's killer, claiming to have concrete evidence the man beside him (circled in red) is Cuba-born Rafael Cruz. The images, released by the US government amid an investigation into JFK's assassination, show Oswald (far right in the black-and-white photo) and a group walking around a street in New Orleans handing out leaflets to passers-by. They were used as evidence against New Orleans-based Oswald, who was murdered by Jack Ruby days after the Dallas shooting, in an investigation into the president's death. But the man in the white shirt beside him was never identified. It would not be the first link between the elder Cruz and Castro; Ted admitted last year that his father tried to join Castro's guerrilla army during the 1950s revolution which overthrew the Batista regime in 1959. But he has never been linked to Oswald. The Cruz campaign has flatly denied the Enquirer's claims.

LBF,

I saw your post from last Tuesday, and low and behold the Daily Mail on Line posted this today.  Good work LBF, stay on it.

Establishment will always deny deny deny - get use to it - it's what they do !

Hillary should have you use to that by now.  They all do it.

That is how they stay in power - they just deny it all. 

What else CAN they do ?  They cannot sue because it's not a lie.

I have Cruz SR's Cuba arrest mug shots and it is the same face exactly as what is in that picture, and I have another  pic that is even closer to see from that day in LA with Oswald. I also have a pic of the flyer they were handing out.

But I also have the timeline journal and it's listed in it.

Actually I've  had that info for over 2 weeks and discovered it over 3-4 months ago.

Yes I know the things Teddy has the records sealed for - like his parents (exactly again like Obama) were never legally married but they get a divorce to make it "appear" that there was a marriage. Exactly what the supposed "parents" of Obama did too for the same reason.

But there is NO marriage certificate on them anywhere in any country, but both have marriage certificates to other people.

There are other things that I won't go into here, but I can see why Ted sealed his mother's records.  I would too  in this case.

But the retired cop who first did an investigation on Ted's mother, could not find a legitimate BC on her in Delaware and I have it - IF if is legit. I personally cannot tell.

====================================

echo177,

there has been much exposure going on about Cruz. I have seen articles like this too. That Daddy Cruz and Daddy Bush were both involved. Daddy Cruz was also a communist that fought alongside Cuban jew Fidel Castro.

The other part of the article states Oswald was killed by Jack Ruby. His real name is Jack Rubinstein. A jewish mobster. JFK's assassination and the subsequent cover-up became known as "The Demoralization or America" because they saw their beloved President murdered and no real justice for it. 

Thanks for the link. 

A HUGE VICTORY for AMERICA, a HUGE Defeat for our foreign occupiers! 

California Seeks To Eliminate All Gun Dealers AB 2459    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5dj00JGa-8

Big Victory! Huge Bipartisan Coalition Defeats Anti Gun AB 2459

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrDZuZMnAII

Published on Apr 24, 2016

www.undergroundworldnews.com
Tuesday; April 19th, Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) and an assortment of other groups were able to defeat one of the worst anti-civil rights bills proposed this legislative session, despite the Legislature passing a slew of other anti-gun measures.

FPC dubbed this day in committee “GunMeggedon.”

“GunMegeddon was the disaster to our civil rights that we thought it would be. Anti-gun legislators largely threw facts, reason and the constitution overboard and moved forward with their anti-gun agenda,” said Craig DeLuz, lobbyist for Firearms Policy Coalition. “But we did have one major victory, on what we deemed was the worst measure this year, AB 2459.”

AB 2459, authored by Kevin McCarty (D-Sacramento), would have required Orwellian-like surveillance in gun stores and put all home-based licensed firearms dealers out of business by issuing a blanket ban against them, overturning local zoning ordinances. Originally, the bill would have added an insurance requirement to all dealers; a requirement so expensive that there is no such policy in existence. If the first two provisions didn’t put a store out of business, the third would definitely do the job.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Horrible: Democrats Set The Constitution On Fire With Fraudulent Impeachment

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Tuesday morning after an investigation that violated fundamental provisions of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The investigation of the president began with the complaint of a so-called “whistleblower” who turned out to be a rogue Central Intelligence Agency employee, protected by a lawyer who had called for a “coup” against Trump in early 2017.

Democrats first demanded that the “whistleblower” be allowed to testify. But after House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) was found to have lied about his committee’s contact with the “whistleblower,” and after details of the “whistleblower’s” bias began to leak, Democrats reversed course. In violation of the President Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to confront his accuser, Democrats refused to allow the “whistleblower” to testify. They argue the president’s procedural rights, even if they existed, would not apply until he was tried in the Senate — but they also invented a fraudulent “right to anonymity” that, they hope, might conceal the whistleblower even then.

Schiff began the “impeachment inquiry” in secret, behind the closed doors of the Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF) in the basement of the U.S. Capitol, even though none of the testimony was deemed classified. Few members of Congress were allowed access. Schiff allowed selective bits of testimony to leak to friendly media, while withholding transcripts of testimony.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), having allowed the secret process to unfold, legitimized it with a party-line vote authorizing the inquiry. The House resolution denied President Trump the procedural rights enjoyed by Presidents Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, and denied the minority party the traditional right to object to witnesses called by the majority.

Rather than the House Judiciary Committee, which traditionally handles impeachment, Pelosi also deputized the House Intelligence Committee to conduct fact-finding; the Judiciary Committee was turned into a rubber stamp. Schiff held a few public hearings, but often failed to release transcripts containing exculpatory evidence until after they had passed.

In the course of the Intelligence Committee’s investigation, Schiff quietly spied on the telephone records of his Republican counterpart, Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA). He also snooped on the phone records of a journalist, John Solomon; and on the phone records of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, acting as President Trump’s personal lawyer.

Schiff’s eavesdropping violated both the First Amendment right to press freedom and the Sixth Amendment right to counsel. Yet he proceeded undeterred by constitutional rights, publishing the phone logs in his committee’s report without warning, confirmation, or explanation, alleging that Nunes and the others were part of a conspiracy to assist the president’s allegedly impeachable conduct. When Republicans on the Judiciary Committee asked the Intelligence Committee’s majority counsel, Daniel Goldman, to explain the phone logs, he refused to answer,

Ironically, Schiff had done exactly what Democrats accuse Trump of doing: abused his power to dig up dirt on political opponents, then obstructed a congressional investigation into his party’s and his committee’s misconduct.

Democrats’ articles of impeachment include one for the dubious charge of “abuse of power,” which is not mentioned in the Constitution; and one for “obstruction of Congress,” which in this case is an abuse of power in itself.

Alexander Hamilton, writing about impeachment in Federalist 65, warned that “there will always be the greatest danger that the decision will be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties, than by the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt.” Democrats have fulfilled Hamilton’s worst fears.

The Trump impeachment will soon replace the 1868 impeachment of President Andrew Johnson — which the House Judiciary Committee staff actually cited as a positive precedent — as the worst in American history.

In service of their “coup,” Democrats have trampled the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The Republic has never been in greater danger.

You don't get to interrupt me

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service