Hi folks!  Did you ever need to take a little down time to breathe again?  I did.  I know this year is crucial to where this country is headed and I needed to be in top form to fight the good fight.  I am now ready to re-enter the dog fight that is politics.  

So, what do you all think about Donald Trump?  You have to give him credit for igniting a resurgence of Nationalism in the country.  Is that a good thing?  You tell us. 

And, what about Cruz?  Is he living up to your expectations of him as a candidate?  

Are you fed up with the GOP?  I sure am.  Why do the parties have so many 'rules' on who can be a candidate?  Is this what the Founders intended? 

Why isn't Hillary in prison yet?  Will she ever see the justice that she deserves?  

I'm back, fed up and ready to raise some hell!  Are ya with me?

Dee

Views: 3421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LBF,

Answer the 101 Trump lies . . then prove your lies from Cruz. You can not but I have proved the Trump lies - he is a liberal Progressive that wants bigger Federal government with more power over the people.

Have you ever heard Trump even mention Liberty and Freedom?

Trump talks of freedom all the time - listen to his rallies.

The People first is his motto.

The "lies" you speak of are fabricated and some are when he has changed his mind on an issue AFTER finding out more about them or that the issue has been changed.  That is a good thing. That is how we all learn and grow and get better ! If we do not mature and learn, we stay children.  That is not good.

You really need to listen to HIS words - his rallies are full of them. Not what someone else has put their opinion to.

Now how about Cruz's lifetime lie of who he really is and has been his whole life ? I notice you never address that. And THAT is the base of everything about him.

You are so busy trying to discredit Trump you ignore what is right in front of you. And it is the most important thing of all because it's the CONSTITUTION AND THE COUNTRY and the GOVT AND THE PRESIDENCY AT STAKE IN IT !

That lie can take down the country !

Everything we hold dear is wrapped up in that  LIE of Cruz's !  His true character is proven in that lie !

Yet you never address it.

======================

Mangus:

I thank you.  I just spent an hour  watching the Aberdeen Scotland Golf Course Project film created by  furious local townsfolk, and I now must Re-Think Donald Trump. 

No Kind Business Owner  "on the job site" would intentionally disrupt, land trespass , and buy local police to harass,  neighbors who owned a house he considered unattractive, and wanted torn down,  on land abutting his golf course    That was too much.  Kindness is an essential  quality in a   Leader. I will  do more research on other aspects of The Donald's character..

UH huh??? interesting John.  got you.

TG,

My God it just keeps showing up no matter where I go more Trump unconstitutional remarks and goals.

Trump's support for Kelo v. City of New London reveals his fundamentally unconstitutional support for eminent domain abuse.
REASON.COM

Tom, because him and his minions are just Trump haters with no real reasons.

DTom,
I can't say anything you have said is wrong, but I think you should be writing articuls for a Conserative paper seeing truth on paper or should I say print is very rare in the last 10 years. The sad part is in the same 10 years the minds of nearly 53% of the people can't no longer able tell the truth from lies.

Everything these days seem like smoke signals sent up by one tribe or another. The thinking people that was have gaven up there thinking for ETB cards, and a check from the government.

Then we have those that haven't liked what was going on because of the religionist back grounds, but have done nothing to stop it. If there ever was a time Christian should have spoke up it was when the liberals started attacking the unborn causing over 55 million helpless baby's from being killed.

Then we lost the fight for our freedom of expression of our faith in schools, and government buildings. Little if any was said to defend those rights and another step in taking away our freedoms was made and still the people of faith did little if anything to stop it. If freedoms is given to people by God and nothing is done to keep it, well little care is given to there faith or there God.

When people take the bible a book written over a total of 4000 years giving a plan for man and then see it fall into place over the years step by step surely when God said if a man leans to the left he become a fool. And we see it right in front of use you might think someone that has been told religion is foolish, my might want to think twice about what there saying. Truly only a fool would only look into one side of a story. And yet today our schools and colleges have been teaching that the bible is nothing more then a fairy tail and has no proof of truth. Fools they are who laugh and mock the writings of one of the very best history books of all time and as a science book it has more facts then any other book written today. And as a book of land marks it is without a doubt more in line with history then any other book written over the last 4000 years.

The thing that is most mind boggling is that a man was said to have died on a cross and was said to have been the son of God, and he was raised from the dead. With hundred of eyewitnesses and accounts of Roman Guards willing to lie to protect themselfs from death because they fell a sleep and men rolled a large stone from the door of his tomb a stone that took 10 Roman soldiers to put in place. No one questions these things, and yet they want everyone to believe it really never happened, yet there are historians of that time wrote the ever same things that were written not by followers, but by those who didn't believe in any religion.

And then there investigative reporters using everything they have today in science and the most of all the new technology with computers and geographical finds that has proved Jesus was real and did raise from the dead.

Science always looks at both sides, and even the researchers are finding artifacts after thousands of years are still proving He was real and did the things written in the bible. Mary are called, but few are chosen. Only because they refuse to look for themselfs with open eyes and no preconceived ideas. Or fallen for a lie made up by the evil side of hell.

Magnus -You need to be careful making up this stuff. The wrong person can see it and it could be considered liable and defamation of charterer.  NONE of it is true and therein is the danger. 

Let him keep it up....   Maybe he'll finally get his JUST desserts...

LBF,

All is factual and is well proven in article law suits videos and more - Trump will not sue anyone in Texas as the law here would force him to pay all attorney fees, court costs for the party he sued plus his own. he he he Trump is Trumped by Texas again.

Surprise! Obamacare foe Cruz votes with Democrats on spending plan

Trump has for years supported single payer health insurance for all . . yes he has endorsed it on videos.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

CONFUSION:   Pelosi Says Constitution Spells Out ‘Two Co-Equal Branches’ Of Government

No Nancy. No.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi must be taking night classes at the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez School of Government.

Pelosi, the 79-year-old third-highest ranking official in the U.S. government, was speaking to the Center for American Progress today when she mistakenly said there are “two co-equal branches” of government, before correcting herself to say there are three.

Watch:

“First of all, let me just say, we take an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” Pelosi said.

“Democrats take that oath seriously, and we are committed to honoring our oath of office. I’m not sure that our Republican colleagues share that commitment, and I’m not sure that the president of the United States does, too,” she claimed.

“So, in light of the fact that the beauty of the Constitution is a system of checks and balances— two co-equal branches— three co-equal branches of government,” she corrected with a laugh.

“A check and balance on each other,” she continued. “Con— Constitution spells out the pri— pa, uh, the duties of Congress and one of them is oversight of the president of the United States, another one of them is to impeach the president of the United States,” Pelosi said.

In November, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rallied supporters on Facebook to pitch in and help Democrats take back “all three chambers of Congress.”

“…the Progressive movement works and it wins in all districts…If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress– three chambers of government…,” she said during the virtual appearance.

She clarified that she meant the “presidency, the Senate and the House.”

According to the Constitution, the three branches of government are the legislative, executive and judicial.

Below: Nancy Pelosi is continuing to promote the false narrative that President Trump is involved in a cover-up and therefore may be guilty of an impeachable offense. Millie Weaver joins Alex to break down the propaganda being used to overturn the democratic election of 2016 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service