Hi folks!  Did you ever need to take a little down time to breathe again?  I did.  I know this year is crucial to where this country is headed and I needed to be in top form to fight the good fight.  I am now ready to re-enter the dog fight that is politics.  

So, what do you all think about Donald Trump?  You have to give him credit for igniting a resurgence of Nationalism in the country.  Is that a good thing?  You tell us. 

And, what about Cruz?  Is he living up to your expectations of him as a candidate?  

Are you fed up with the GOP?  I sure am.  Why do the parties have so many 'rules' on who can be a candidate?  Is this what the Founders intended? 

Why isn't Hillary in prison yet?  Will she ever see the justice that she deserves?  

I'm back, fed up and ready to raise some hell!  Are ya with me?

Dee

Views: 3421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Proof that Trump let his alligator mouth overload his humming bird butt. He flew away as fast as he could go.

And remember there never was any "duel" citizenship and they all knew it then.

Canada made that very clear. They did not allow it. So Cruz was NEVER an American citizen in any form - ever.    AND HE KNEW IT  ALL ALONG !

RENOUNCING ONE NATION DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY HAND YOU ANOTHER NATION'S CITIZENSHIP.

And BOTH his parents were also Canadian citizens when he was born. Both had voting records there as well.  Originally they had planned to stay there. And the mother did with baby Ted.  His father abandoned them for a number of years. He just up and left and went to America = I mean where else are you to go from Canada ? So being here was kind of an accident. Not a destination that was wanted necessarily. Years later  the mother went to Texas looking for the father and they got back together again. So family problems is what brought them to America. Not the desire to BE Americans, because the father only got naturalized when Ted entered politics in 2005, for some reason.

He stayed a Canadian citizen all his life, and so did Ted. Maybe the mother too. Maybe she still is.  Ted sealed her records. So we can't find out.  

=====================

Another obama, sealing records.  What do they have to hide?

People:

I am soo pleased that this discussion is NOW, hotly and highly focused on the demonstrable character, the indisputable convictions and historically provable objectives of the real  Donald Trump and Ted Cruz and not on Republican Party Apparatus  (which is irrelevant) and "Media" reports, because  there IS no media , only a Massive Propaganda Machine owned and/or controlled by The Families that Run The  Establishment -- The Families that Own our Currency under The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and own The "U.S." National Debt of $19 Trillion.  I encourage people to go on line and read and learn  the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.   As Maeternich was fond of saying when he was Chancellor of Austria, to know why governments are pulled and pushed in one direction or another,follow the money, and you will know it all.  .  .      ..

The Character of The Next President  will determine what happens to America.  And a person's Character is unmistakeably  portrayed by his or her  actions over a lifetime.  Donald Trump's past actions demonstrate a great man who solves whatever problems confront him, rectifies his own mistakes,is generous to a fault, is kind, and gets whatever he engages in successfully -- if his totally open past is viewed objectively and not skewered by someone trying to make an opposing point -- as we see people do.  Ted Cruz accomplishments are, first and foremost, marrying into a family that is within the Inner Circle of The Families that own our currency, as Heidi's career at The Council On Foreign Relations, David Rockefeller, Chairman Emeritus,  on "The North American Union" Project, then working as #3 under Condi Rice and then being appointed Head of Investment Banking For The Southwest for Goldman Sachs, owned by certain of The Families that own our money supply demonstrate clearly.  Only a true insider could get such appointments.  For Ted  to marry into this family says Everything about Ted: he wanted power and money without working for it.  Now let us look at the rest of Ted's actions.  Ted:was  born in Canada and was a Canadian Citizen, as admitted by Canada in 2014,  until he renounced his Canadian citizenship in 2005, well after he was elected a U. S. Senator.  That is a criminal act.  Moreover, he is not a "natural born Citizen,:"  and not Constitutionally eligible to run for President .  Article !! Section 1, of the Constitution requires not only that an elected President  be a "natural born citizen" but he must have "been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States,"  neither of  which Constitutional requirements Ted Cruz meets.  His "legal career" was as an appointee of  the Bush Administration, never in private practice, and, all his political "stands" have been showmanship.

Congratulations TeaParty.org.

John Sullivan   .   .  

Here is what  OWG Ted Cruz has planned for America

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/ted-cruz-wants-allow-selling-nat...

John, you are right on the money.  :)   I knew about all this but was waiting for another to bring out the truth such as you did.  Thank you.

John S.

Nicely put together. Perfect. Respectful and courteous. I can see that you do definitely have a feel for realty.

In the delegate selection fight Donald Trump is getting "trounced" according to Politico. Even though the state of Indiana has not even voted yet, Donald Trump
TEAPARTYUPDATE.COM

What stimulating, knowledgeable, and excellent information once again!  What a breath of fresh air!  God it is so good to be back on this site.Kudos to all.  Keep the info coming, and Dee, truly grateful you are back.

I'M STILL STANDING WITH TRUMP !!  HE IS NOT GOLD ALLTHE WAY BUT HE HAS THE GRIT TO DO IT !!!!!  I THINK THAT IS WHAT WE THE PEOPLE AND THE COUNTRY NEEDS AT THIS TIME WITH THE WORLD BEING IN TOTAL S=== !!!!!!   CRUZ ISN'T A STRAIGHT SHOOTER AND I'V SEEN MANY THINGS THAT TELL ME THAT !!!!!!!!

Karma, what have you seen that tells you that?

Same here . Trump all the way.

I read that propaganda piece long ago, and if I'm not mistaken it was in England or Scotland that happened and it was not Trump himself directly who did it, the local officials  wanted a golf course I think it was. For  Tourism or something like that. Trump did the building part.  NO one man can grab land - it has to be done officially and lawfully no matter what country it is in.  So not all that was written is exactly  how it was. It was long ago.

At any rate it has nothing to do with us here and now.

=================

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Deep State Treason:  Former State Dept. Official Under Trump Tells China To Quit Negotiating Until Trump Is Removed In 2020

Deep state traitors no longer hide their deep hatred for the American people —

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, told her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

Until July 2018, she was Acting Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs at the Department of State and led East Asia policy making amid crises with North Korea, escalating trade tensions with China, and a fast-changing international environment.

The Conservative Treehouse and The South China Morning News reported:

A former official in the Trump administration has said that China can weather the storm brought by the trade war with the United States but might have to “keep steady, keep their heads down and wait” for change in the White House.

Susan Thornton, former acting assistant secretary of state to US President Donald Trump, told a gathering in Shanghai on Wednesday that she hoped a trade deal between the US and China could be concluded by next month.

But the reality was that it would “take a while” for China and the US to talk about cooperation again, Thornton, who in 20 years rose to become the US State Department’s chief negotiator for East Asia and Pacific affairs, told the South China Morning Post.

“I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”

“If this sceptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber.

Embedded video
EAP Bureau    @USAsiaPacific

Acting Asst. Sec. Susan Thornton and EAP team en route to her nomination hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee! 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service