Hi folks!  Did you ever need to take a little down time to breathe again?  I did.  I know this year is crucial to where this country is headed and I needed to be in top form to fight the good fight.  I am now ready to re-enter the dog fight that is politics.  

So, what do you all think about Donald Trump?  You have to give him credit for igniting a resurgence of Nationalism in the country.  Is that a good thing?  You tell us. 

And, what about Cruz?  Is he living up to your expectations of him as a candidate?  

Are you fed up with the GOP?  I sure am.  Why do the parties have so many 'rules' on who can be a candidate?  Is this what the Founders intended? 

Why isn't Hillary in prison yet?  Will she ever see the justice that she deserves?  

I'm back, fed up and ready to raise some hell!  Are ya with me?

Dee

Views: 3421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I Agree with you!! Trump is the real deal!

Thank You Jea9. both for agreeing with my observations and for your Trump support.  I agree with everything you wrote.  Of course Trump has imperfections -- we all do.  But "The Donald" is the Real Deal, and is stepping up to the plate , now, because he knows that we, The United States, are at "The Brink" of the cliff of doom.  And Mr. Trump also understands WHY we are at the precipice.-- which is the wildest aspect of Ted Cruz marrying into The Nelson Family, which has several family members who are Members of The Council On Foreign Relations,  David Rockefeller, Chairman Emeritus.  The Council On Foreign Relations was founded in around 1920 by the Families who own our money supply, The Federal Reserve System, from and after passage of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, which was slithered through both Houses in Washington over Christmas and New Years -- just like Obamacare was passed -- by Nelson Aldridge , John D Rockefeller's first cousin, when  Aldridge was President of The Senate, and then The Federal Reserve ACT of 1913  was signed into law by Woodrow Wilson on New Year's Eve. I tell this story because it is the governmental handing over of the ownership of our currency, our money supply,  to the under 20 families that own the very private Federal Reserve Bank of New York. that has created today's disaster in this country.    This is the core of the problem, and the Families are at the core of The Establishment and run The Establishment, in my humble observation.  Before Obama was put into office by The Establishment and The Families, The Council On Foreign Relations used to brag on its  web site, www.cfr.org., that its membership ran the country.  Everyone should go on this web site and learn.  The now $19 Trillion in "National Debt" that Obama has generated from the $5 Trillion when he took office is owed , not to The United States of America, but to The Families that own the Federal EReserve Bank of New York.  It is spelled out in The Federal Reserve Act of 19013.. The Federal reserve's printing money out of thin air is destroying this  currency and this country, unless The Fed is abolished -- HENCE "Audit The Fed," which has passed The House 3 times, which really means "End The Fed."   

Thus, for Ted Cruz to have deliberately married into this family says it all.  Think it through, people.  We must stop Ted Cruz and elect Donald Trump to save our country.

Thanks,

John    

Thanks, John and I am glad you posted all that. The evidence is IN on this man AND his wife.

I read an article last week that said over 200 sources are attacking Trump almost DAILY!

Dee,

Right. They have their tentacles out and it;s more than that even...I see it daily and many are unprovoked.

Yes Dee.  And they are on every forum as well.  They go after people who did not attack them, but were trying to be polite about the situation, and they don't see it like that.

Denise and Dee,

They see it alright. It's just their job to infiltrate and destroy.  I've seen it in many places.

Prior to "The Donald" the idea that someone could mount a national campaign and not come crawling to the "traditional" sources of campaign cash was simply unthinkable. After all the 2008 and 2012 election cycles took the cost of running a successful national presidential effort north of a billion dollars. Combine that fact with the cardinal rule of candidates, which is "Never use your own money" and you get the carefully constructed reality that the "Uni-party" totally controls who gets to sit behind the Resolute Desk.

Well, February 2016 saw that reality shattered by a braggadocios New York real estate developer. The political establishment simply did not take Donald Trump's June 2015 announcement seriously. Trump wasn't spending money like a drunken sailor, nor was he stepping away from his outrageous politically incorrect statements. In fact he was doubling down on illegal immigration by claiming Mexico will pay for "the wall". He called for a temporary prohibition on Muslim immigration; rightly pointing out that prudence dictates we should be suspicious of refugees of jihadist age until we have a process to vet who we are letting into the country. Trump is just saying the same thing FBI Director Comey said to Congress.

Trump isn't spewing forth divisive rhetoric. Trump is making statements of unity. Look at all the disparate groups of people that have unified behind #neverTrump. The DNC and the RNC are a perfect example of two such divergent organizations adopting a common goal. What has the Progressive left and the GOP establishment in a tizzy is 
"Trumpisms" have transcended the Democrat/ Republican Right vs Left paradigm that has controlled political discord for over 40 years. He is speaking to Americans and his message is resonating; as evidenced by the millions of people that have never voted before are voting now. He is also creating Trump democrats in much the same way St. Ronald produced Reagan democrats. NPR produced a 5 minute expose on the issues his message is causing the Democrat leadership in Western Pennsylvania.

Maybe the democrats shouldn't openly embrace and force through every Obama brain fart that comes out of his mouth? The war on coal has made hundreds of thousands of committed grass roots democrat activists break ranks all over the rust belt. These people have witnessed first hand the economic devastation caused by liberal policies backed by the authority of federal regulation. Trump hasn't caused the wounds; he has simply pulled the scabs off of them.

The GOP establishment leadership's (the Bush's, Karl Rove, Cheney and daughter, and Chairman Reince) failure to accept Trump as the likely Party nominee for President is fracturing the party. The grass roots activists are the people that have propelled the GOP into a position of political dominance that the Republican Party hasn't seen in almost 80 years. Alienating these folks with a brokered convention will send the GOP to the scrap heap of history; just like the Whigs, the Wobblies, and the Bull Moose Party of Teddy Roosevelt.

The invective's being hurled by Trump and Cruz supporters pales in comparison to the angst generated by floating Paul Ryan as potentially emerging from the Republican national convention as the Party nominee. The people that floated that lead balloon are also the ones harping about Trump's refusal to even attempt to be politically correct. Trump isn't a politician, that's his appeal. He's not going to start being one. If the party of Lincoln is going to survive it better stop nitpicking the technical appropriateness of Trumps words and embrace the substance they are expressing.

Read a history book. Trump is being very Presidential if history is the measuring stick. I hate to quote a democrat, particularly when that democrat is the Honorable Elijah Cummings. That said, ":We can do better than this". That's a message that both the Trump and Cruz camps need to embrace. Continuing to snipe at each other simply moves Hillary Clinton closer to the Oval Office.  .

Good Job, Tom Gallagher.  Well thought through and well written.

Thanks,

John Sullivan

What is not understood by the general public is the the ILLUMINATI CONTROLS EVERYTHING INCLUDING  THE POLITICAL 

PARTIES. That is how they got control to begin with is Via political parties. It's the Communist system. And the Communists have been in control of DC since 1860 and they are not about to give that up !

NO one - NO ONE =  has EVER sat in the Oval Office since 1860 who was not under the Communist Illuminati == THAT is what this fight is about !  They will not allow anyone to stop their power and gravy train to the OWG. An outsider in the Oval Office not under the control of the Illuminati Elites and OWNED by them,  is NOT what they are about to allow, yet that is exactly what the people want and what the country needs to survive and rebuild !  But the Illuminati does NOT  WANT AMERICA TO BE REBUILT ! They have it down right where they want it. And they want it to go even lower !

THAT is what all of the fight is really about.  They have tried to trick and deal Trump into their ownership - to join their satanic cult and be "Establishment" but he so far has been too smart for them and they are at their wits end trying to figure out how to trap him.

Once you are in their OWG cult they OWN you and control you in every detail of your life ! AND they have the power of DC in their hands.  But if an outsider is in the Oval Office the Elites lose that control.

They can  put a hit out on you, but usually they don't unless you are one of THEM. Once they own you they can do anything they like to you -you belong to them  !  They put all kinds of set-ups on you so they have the leverage for blackmail.  They are experts at it and have done it to everyone in DC = that is how Obama controls the Supreme Court  Roberts so easily. Remember that secret meeting Obama had with Justice Roberts way back when in 2008 ?  Well Roberts has been Obama's lap dog ever since ! So whatever trap Obama set him up for - he must have fallen for it. Obama has been his handler ever since.

That is how they do it.  They set up the politician and even if he does not fall for it, it is set up in such a way that he will still look guilty.

And he will still be blackmailed !  Not for money but for helping to establish their OWG and to manipulate the world. To make and pass laws they order - things like that.

Remember Trump does not know anything about the evil  satanic baby sacrificing rituals and boy sex rings that are run out of the WH !!

That will not be able to continue if Trump gets in there - because that is a trap Trump wont' fall for. And those satanic evil things have been ongoing for over a century there - and to have them  stopped is   what they wont' allow either  - they must keep Trump out of the WH to keep their power and all their perks, and secrets and evils hidden from the public and from Trump. Everyone has been made to be a homo in DC and Trump does not go for that evil garbage at all - so these are all elements involved in the fight to keep Trump out.

I'd hate to think they'd kidnap him and make a clone of him to do their bidding !  That  would not be the first time that would be done !

NO ONE KNOWS HOW TRULY EVIL DC AND THE WH IS !

The things that go on there behind closed doors would horrify you !

Trump has led a rather clean life and  none of this kind of thing he has never been expose to nor would want to be. He has a shock coming if he gets in - when he finds out these things.  They had better not drug him or do some of the horrible things they are well known to do to those not cooperative with them. WE are talking Satan's pit in DC !

Satan runs DC !

===============================

True. But there are more of us than them. Also, if we withhold money from them, not a penny, that will cause them to crash.

Debra,
What you say is so true, how ever getting the American people to with hold there money would take the empolyees bosses to hold that money back and the IRS has put the fear in theAmerican people's hearts. I'm with ya on the hold back, but getting the masses it's never going to happen. Tom and Little Bright Feather are both on target. Our Military has been weakened by Obama, but as evil thinks to do harm God works it out for good.

Saying that think where has our good commanders gone? I'd say No where, and there made as hell. The soldiers have been given a real bad deal under Obama's White House power, and they are also mad as hell, putting them together really makes for a strong under ground army.

There is going to be a civil war like never before in history. If there is not then American will without a doubt be empowered and controlled by a strong arm of Communist power. There here and it's coming down to standing as a Great Nation and People. Or giving up your life as free people and live in bondage of Evil rulers. I'd say much like Hillary Clinton she's Obama on super food.

So what is it going to take to wake people of America up? I'm sad to see how people are so willing to attack each other with the pen, but and many do that well. But when the police army is put in place by Obama made up of criminals who have been released by the thousands. And those coming here from the Middle East by the thousands. Trained in the Middle East brought here to kill the weak and those unwilling to fight all being done under the name of law enforcement. Buy a gun and learn how to us it, you will need it in the near future.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Deep State Treason:  Former State Dept. Official Under Trump Tells China To Quit Negotiating Until Trump Is Removed In 2020

Deep state traitors no longer hide their deep hatred for the American people —

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, told her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

Until July 2018, she was Acting Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs at the Department of State and led East Asia policy making amid crises with North Korea, escalating trade tensions with China, and a fast-changing international environment.

The Conservative Treehouse and The South China Morning News reported:

A former official in the Trump administration has said that China can weather the storm brought by the trade war with the United States but might have to “keep steady, keep their heads down and wait” for change in the White House.

Susan Thornton, former acting assistant secretary of state to US President Donald Trump, told a gathering in Shanghai on Wednesday that she hoped a trade deal between the US and China could be concluded by next month.

But the reality was that it would “take a while” for China and the US to talk about cooperation again, Thornton, who in 20 years rose to become the US State Department’s chief negotiator for East Asia and Pacific affairs, told the South China Morning Post.

“I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”

“If this sceptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber.

Embedded video
EAP Bureau    @USAsiaPacific

Acting Asst. Sec. Susan Thornton and EAP team en route to her nomination hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee! 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service