Hi folks!  Did you ever need to take a little down time to breathe again?  I did.  I know this year is crucial to where this country is headed and I needed to be in top form to fight the good fight.  I am now ready to re-enter the dog fight that is politics.  

So, what do you all think about Donald Trump?  You have to give him credit for igniting a resurgence of Nationalism in the country.  Is that a good thing?  You tell us. 

And, what about Cruz?  Is he living up to your expectations of him as a candidate?  

Are you fed up with the GOP?  I sure am.  Why do the parties have so many 'rules' on who can be a candidate?  Is this what the Founders intended? 

Why isn't Hillary in prison yet?  Will she ever see the justice that she deserves?  

I'm back, fed up and ready to raise some hell!  Are ya with me?

Dee

Views: 3421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

STILL waiting on some links or some kind of proof this is where Trump stands and not just your personal OPINION and rhetoric.

Tom,

Mangus has told us tree house isn't a viable resource.  Of course, he'll probably change his mind on these particular articles.

In my 20-plus years in tech, and now in Silicon Valley as part of a tech foundation that supports innovations, I’ve had the opportunity to partner with many..
SOCIAL.TECHCRUNCH.COM

Hello Julie:

Thanks for your passion.  Passion in politics is great -- it gets people off the couch.  But "standing up for ... (fill in the blanks}"  is Showmanship.  That is what politicians do -- they "look good."  You have to look behind the curtain to see what is really going on the stage of the Political Theater.  How Do You Explain Ted Cruz Marrying Into The Nelson Family and having a wife that pulls down over $1 Million annually from Goldman Sachs?  Do you think the reason he did that is Not Important?  And How did he happen to meet Heidi in The Bush Administration's Secretary of State Office in the first place?  Because he had been appointed by The Bush Administration -- and Bush is The Establishment!!  You cannot simply cite Ted's  Political Theater  you have to look at Who He Is.  The guy who married into one of the most influential Banker families in the country.  And you think that is not to be considered?    Come on, Julie, and all you others.  Step back and look at the Big Picture.  The Establishment WANTS one of their own to pretend do be a maverick  -- so he can get elected ! 

Life is not that complicated, Julie.

Thanks,

John

- and how do you account for his

John s

Good post. You have brains that is evident.

Wow, those conspiracies grew since the last time I heard em. So, lets take Mrs. Cruz.  She is somehow evil because she's been employed by Goldman Sach's.  Is every Costco employee an evil liberal, because their employer is known to give huge donations to the Democrat party?  Do we call that guilt by association?  Or do you have PROOF that she has ACTUALLY DONE something evil.  Her parents were Christian missionaries and dentists.  And how do they fit into the conspiracy?  Mr. and Mrs. Cruz met working on the Bush campaign.  Again, guilt by association, or is there something they actually DID?  Actually, when there were 17 candidates, the Bush family is quoted as saying "anybody but Cruz".  They knew he was unwaivering in his stand against the Constitution.  Cruz beat Bush when he was Solicitor General in Texas, standing up for US sovereignty.  You can look up that case.  But point being, Cruz was not exactly on Bush's good side. 

All you have is hearsay.  You don't really have much of a case against Cruz.  Look at his record, and you will know the truth about Cruz.  Then look at Trumps record, and you will know the truth about Donald.

Julie, we have all become tired of the rants.  Please vote your way and we will vote our way.

Unbelievable!  Did you learn that disrespect from your dear leader.... and next time speak for yourself.  You won't shut me down Denise, I know Trumpsters don't like to hear it, but it's a First Amendment right, and I won't be bullied.  Do you have anything substantive to say, or is that it?  If you don't like what I have to say, move along....

Wow, what is your issue?  This is the stupid crap we are tired of being shoved down our throats.  Idiotic arguments like this.  You act no different than the rest of the bots on here. 

Okay Denise.... I haven't seen you contribute anything intelligent to the conversation, only insults.... Do you really think you would convince us Cruz supporters to vote for Trump if he won the primary, after we've been insulted and called names by every Trumpster. 

I find it sad that the Tea Party is so divided now.

WHO'S trying to shut who down????????   She hasn't told you to move along just because you don't like other's opinions.  And you NEVER have offered anything valid on Trump.  You're simply a Trump-HATER because his social skills lack...   

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

CONFUSION:   Pelosi Says Constitution Spells Out ‘Two Co-Equal Branches’ Of Government

No Nancy. No.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi must be taking night classes at the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez School of Government.

Pelosi, the 79-year-old third-highest ranking official in the U.S. government, was speaking to the Center for American Progress today when she mistakenly said there are “two co-equal branches” of government, before correcting herself to say there are three.

Watch:

“First of all, let me just say, we take an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” Pelosi said.

“Democrats take that oath seriously, and we are committed to honoring our oath of office. I’m not sure that our Republican colleagues share that commitment, and I’m not sure that the president of the United States does, too,” she claimed.

“So, in light of the fact that the beauty of the Constitution is a system of checks and balances— two co-equal branches— three co-equal branches of government,” she corrected with a laugh.

“A check and balance on each other,” she continued. “Con— Constitution spells out the pri— pa, uh, the duties of Congress and one of them is oversight of the president of the United States, another one of them is to impeach the president of the United States,” Pelosi said.

In November, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rallied supporters on Facebook to pitch in and help Democrats take back “all three chambers of Congress.”

“…the Progressive movement works and it wins in all districts…If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress– three chambers of government…,” she said during the virtual appearance.

She clarified that she meant the “presidency, the Senate and the House.”

According to the Constitution, the three branches of government are the legislative, executive and judicial.

Below: Nancy Pelosi is continuing to promote the false narrative that President Trump is involved in a cover-up and therefore may be guilty of an impeachable offense. Millie Weaver joins Alex to break down the propaganda being used to overturn the democratic election of 2016 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service