Human DNA Found In Hot Dogs & Mcdonald's Hamburgers "Like Da!!"

Not only is processed meat apparently really bad for you, it also could be making us cannibalistic.

A study of both meat and vegetarian hot dogs showed that they contain unadvertised ingredients - including human DNA.

In news that is likely to shock meat eaters and herbivores alike, some very disturbing ingredients have been found in hot dog sausages.

by By Helena Horton

These sausages look delicious, don't they?
These sausages look delicious, don't they? Photo: ALAMY

Clear Food Labs, a food analytics start-up found that 10% of vegetarian hot dog products contain meat.

More worryingly - unless you are a hardcore vegetarian who would rather eat people than pigs - the company found human DNA in 2% of its hot dog samples, and in two-thirds of the vegetarian samples.

It's probably not human flesh you're ingesting along with your porky treat - the researchers claimed that the human DNA most likely came from hygeine issues, so saliva and other bodily fluids along the production line.

The company also found nutritional label inaccuracies, pork substitution and some unexpected ingredients, including chicken and lamb.

Babylonian rabbi Abe Finkelstein finally tells the truth about them and their false god!- YouTube

Clear Food used 'genomic technology' to examine foods by ingredients, analysing 345 hot dogs and sausages from 75 big U.S. brands at 10 retailers.

The report said: "Sausages are the world's original 'mystery meat' and hot dogs have always provoked ingredient anxiety.

"In mid-19th century America, rumours circulated that some butchers made inexpensive frankfurter-style sausages with ground dog meat.

"This might explain how the hot dog got its name."

Melinda Wilkins, a professor at Michigan State University who also specializes in food safety, spoke to CNN about the report.

She said: "The use of genetic analysis in this type of setting is actually fascinating,

"I think we're going to see a lot more of this type of analysis happening, seeing how well food content matches food label."

However, she would also like more information, particularly on the finding of "human DNA."

"When you're working with genetic material, depending on the analytic technique, you can detect a very, very small amount of DNA that's not supposed to be in there," she said.

"So this accusation of finding human DNA in there, you can detect a very small amount, but they're not quantifying the amount. It could be just a few cells versus a percentage content."

This study was done in America, so UK readers can relax somewhat, although it would not be surprising if they found similar results in our sausages - remember 2013's horse meat scandal?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1195694...

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would you like to see the original video by Rabbi Abe Finkelstein?

Between the video and the updated info, of the test in 2015, its like what ever.

Reports of this nature should be taken with a large grain of salt... the standards for testing are not provided and an independent contorl sample was not examined by an independent labratory.  Such reports are speculation at best and creat unecessary anexity.

2% of the samples examined (345 sausages and hot dogs)... showed some human DNA... How much we don't know?  However, the comments made by the learned professor, indicate that the source of human DNA could be something as simple as saliva or other hygeine issues. Urine may be a trade secret for some spicey brands... who knows?

Large grain of salt, try rat turds...:)-

The Video ... is full of inaccuracies and bogus claims.  In fact, we don't have any proof or corroberation that Rabbi Finkelstien said any of this and if he did that the Jewish community at large supports such crap.

The Old Testament is clear regarding the moral conduct of Jews and their relationship with non-jews... they are not to abuse their calling in God nor are they to unfairly treat the stranger in their midst.  The Golden Rule applies to the Jews as it does to all of God's children... " Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

Rabbi Finkelstien, toys with the mind of people. One a cult, one of a old book, out of the first written text of the Talmud, which was edited. Before the rest of the Books of the Talmud was published.

If you truly knew the text of the Jewish people, you would not place comments as such. There is a clan of people of a Jewish bloodline, that hate the world of men, they control the world through their collective of systems even here in America.

They hate our Christ, they hate the very foundation of our God. They hate Americas' Constitutional laws. They hate you, they hate me.

When I was 13, they came to my fathers house and demanded me my father to give me to one of their Rabbis for marriage. That the Talmud demanded him to obey God.

The first words that came out of my mouth when I seen the ugly old man, "You Have To Be Joking, get this ******** out of our home father"

My father in a bitter argument,  with these Rabbis, he cursed them, and told them they would die for their transgression against Christ.

They did leave this world, within days, and I did not  pray for their souls.

Sorry to hear you had such a traumatic experience as a young girl... however, the world is full of wicked men and women... we, however, are not overcome by such adversity... for we live by faith and not sight... by faith in God and His promises to protect and guide us.  

Obviously, God helped your father to make the correct decision and those ungodly men were dealt with by our Creator... vengeance is mine saith the Lord.  It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of God as an unrepentant sinner.

It was not a traumatic experience, they are dead, not the Israelite's of Moses.

Having strangers show up demanding one's hand in marriage, at the tender age of 13, may not be traumatic to you ... but to most of us, it would be a traumatic experience.  It is a matter of opinion.

The true Hebrew Israelite's of Moses, their prayers of and from the Book of Life, and they did die.

As well as those that transgress against Christianity of Palestine, and Israel, slowly one at a time will die, decaying from within their own body and soul.

Can you explain... what is "Christianity of Palestine"  did you mean that Christianity would die out in Palestine...decaying from within?  Sometimes your writing is very cryptic.

Something happened, my comment faded,

Who is the transgressors against the Christianity people of Palestine and Israel?

Those are the ones that will see the foundation of prayers, and they will die, they should of left Israel and Palestine alone.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

JUST IN->  Pelosi Announces House Resolution To Condemn Trump’s ‘Racist, Xenophobic Tweets’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announced Monday that Democrats will offer a resolution condemning President Donald Trump’s “racist” tweets against Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Ilhan Omar (D-MN).

Pelosi wrote a letter to House Democrats announcing that they will draft a resolution to condemn Trump’s “racist” tweets against progressive Democrats.

“This weekend, the President went beyond his own low standards using disgraceful language about Members of Congress,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi wrote.

“This morning, the President doubled down on his attacks on our four colleagues suggesting they apologize to him,” she added. “Let me be clear, our Caucus will continue to forcefully respond to these disgusting attacks.”

President Trump taunted the “squad” of far-left first-term progressive Democrats on Sunday, telling them to go back and fix the places they came from before telling the rest of the country what to do.

Trump’s tweets caused an uproar amongst the media and Hollywood celebrity classes, and now, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D–TX) hopes to capitalize on the president’s message by condemning them in Congress.

Lee said she will draft a resolution of condemnation.

“Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend,” Jackson Lee’s office wrote:

Sheila Jackson Lee  @JacksonLeeTX18

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend.

Donald J. Trump  @realDonaldTrump

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

President Trump’s remarks seemed particularly directed at Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), who is a former Somalian refugee.

Omar said Friday that the president “shouldn’t be in office” and told an audience of high school students that America was failing to uphold its promise to be a just society.

Rep. Omar said Trump was “stoking white nationalism” after he tweeted that some progressive congresswomen should “go back” to where they came from.

“You are stoking white nationalism because you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda,” Omar wrote:

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

As Members of Congress, the only country we swear an oath to is the United States.

Which is why we are fighting to protect it from the worst, most corrupt and inept president we have ever seen. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1150381394234941448 

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

You are stoking white nationalism bc you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda.

“America's answer to the intolerant man is diversity, the very diversity which our heritage of religious freedom has inspired.” -RFK

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez claimed Monday that President Trump’s remarks serve as the “hallmark language of white supremacists.”

President Trump tweeted Monday that Democrats need to apologize for the “foul language” and “terrible things they have said”:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!

If Democrats want to unite around the foul language & racist hatred spewed from the mouths and actions of these very unpopular & unrepresentative Congresswomen, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I can tell you that they have made Israel feel abandoned by the U.S.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service