HuffPo Scrambles to Hide GOP Execution Evidence… But We’ve Got a Copy

In the wake of the Alexandria shooting on Wednesday, the Huffington Post is scrambling to minimize the damage from a piece that appeared on their website which called for the execution of President Donald Trump and Republicans.

However, even though the publication is trying to hide the piece — titled “Impeachment Is No Longer Enough; Donald Trump Must Face Justice” — like most things on the internet, it won’t go away. And we have a copy of it.

According to The Daily Caller, the piece was published on Saturday and written by Huffington Post contributor Jason Fuller.

“Trump’s impeachment and removal from office are no longer enough,” Fuller wrote, according to the Washington Times.

Draining the swamp means not only ejecting Trump from the presidency, but also bringing himself and everyone assisting in his agenda up on charges of treason. They must be convicted (there is little room to doubt their guilt).

And then — upon receiving guilty verdicts — they must all be executed under the law. Anything less than capital punishment — or at least life imprisonment without parole in a maximum security detention facility — would send yet another message to the world that America has lost its moral compass.”

It wasn’t just the president and his advisers who he thought should be subject to kangaroo court trials and summary executions, either.

In the piece, Fuller also said Republicans ought to be summarily executed, too.

“Nothing would do more than to convict them of the highest offense defined by our Constitution, and then to deliver the ultimate punishment. Donald Trump deserves nothing less,” Fuller continued.

“Mitch McConnell, Steve Bannon, and Paul Ryan should also share Donald Trump’s fate, for they have done more than practically anyone to protect him and to throw our country under the proverbial bus. In order to survive, we as a nation must deliver the ultimate punishment under the law to all involved in its current destruction.”

While the Huffington Post was busy distancing itself from Fuller’s piece after the shooting of Rep. Steve Scalise on Wednesday, Fuller himself refused to back down on insisting the president and Republicans be killed.

“What appears to have garnered the most vitriol was my opinion that President Trump and his co-conspirators within the government should be executed for treason if found guilty in a court of law,” he said in a piece on Medium, conveniently forgetting to mention he had more or less already deemed them guilty.

“In other words: I want President Trump to be fully investigated, face the charges of treason, and then executed under the law should a guilty verdict be attained. […] I 100 percent stand behind every word that I wrote and make no attempts to apologize or to appease the Trump supporters who are unable to comprehend those words.”

He also expressed disappointment that the Huffington Post had disowned the piece, since they had treated Trump “as a racist, misogynist, et al.”

Fuller’s sick embrace of fascism may have been disowned by the people at the HuffPo, but that doesn’t excuse them. It’s just the latest example of the left implying it’s OK to use violence against those with whom they disagree. Why are they so surprised someone took them seriously?

What are your thoughts on Fuller's article?

http://conservativetribune.com/huffpo-scrambles-gop-execution/?utm_...

Image result for fascists hate trump

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I find it hard to believe his wife, his friends, nobody had any idea what he was up to.  He left home, didn't say a word to his family he was leaving?  For months living out of his van and didn't call anyone?  Didn't he hear?.....obama isn't around to hand out medals to every joe, barbra and jimmy anymore...

As a total failure, this empty soul represents the irreparably damaged end product of the daily left-wing vitriol. Unwilling or unable to employ some simple fact checking, it could have allowed him to take pause. Sadly, that aspect of critical thinking may have helped him realize the out-of-control hatred he harbored was indeed the result of all the outrageous lies he embraced. He's no different than his equally pathetic peers that remain intentionally misinformed by their evil group think. They will continue to pose a dangerous threat to our society, until they are stopped. ...And they all MUST be abruptly stopped.

Many are being lead astray ... deceived by the Marxist and Progressive narrative promoted in the MSM... The weak are always ready to believe a narrative that portrays others as responsible for their problems, and when activated by the LEfT, these delusional souls, become a force for chaos and violence.

Col. The left keeps digging their hole deeper and deeper, obstructing by calling to investigate everything is failing and if the last 5 special elections are any indication Trump is a plus for Republicans facing difficult elections. It looks to me that Trump is the inspiration for all the Republican victories, obvious that the rhinos should latch onto the Trumps tail and hang on.
This hole mess in the justice dept and the AG is a diversion to save the Clintons from any attempt to prosecute them and others on their criminal Enterprise's. Mueller is an agent of the the Clintons and the left.
Fox News reported moments ago that Eric Holder is seriously considering a presidential run in 2020. Sounds good to me we run Mickey Mouse and beat Holder. The left is deep in their own poopoo.
Time to clean up the Justice Dept and prosecute Holder for fast and furious and many others for violations of federal law. Gowdy and or Col. A. West would be huge plus to the Justice Dept.

Trump keep America safe, drain the swamp and make America Great Again

God Bless America

Crazy communist Bernie Sanders is STILL ratcheting up his typical brand of HATE rhetoric.

Bernie will talk, threaten, insult but when the violence starts these instigators are hiding in their basements. Democrat politicans that call for death and destruction won't join their constituents in the street. They are cowards, they will lose their political seats and they are desperate to remain in office and their only hope is to insite the democrat base to demonstrate against violence, guns, law enforcement conservative politics and a election they clearly lost by threats of murder, violence and destruction targeting republicans conservatives. Now how insane is that? I can only say Bernie shut the f*ck up you cowardly traitor and lunatic sob. If you really really want to come and get us we are a patient people? Democrats all mouth no action in their protest as well as the politics they represent. School yard bully's they don't have an ounce of bravery amount the entire democrat party. They ambush their victims because they are cowards.
Makes no since to have a rational conversation with them because they aren't rational they are sinceless moronic idiots.

Agreed, Agreed, AGREED!

Ditto Frank ... great post Phil

It's been a week since this attack, and NOT A WORD from the clintons or obamas denouncing the violence.  ......color me surprised...

Image result for color me surprised

Luckily, America dodged a major bullet when Hillary lost the 2016 presidential election. Donald Trump, despite all the unnecessary road blocks, is doing exactly what he said he would. To that end, his determination is driving the Left even further out of their minds than they already were.

Cool!

The liberals, loonies, left, dems...............are their worst enemy

Image result for the left out of their minds cartoon

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: New Video Reveals HORRIFYING Truth About Voter Fraud. God Help Us.

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service