How the Tea Party Can Save America and the World – a Plea From New Zealand

Submitted by

Many Tea Partiers and American patriots understand that the fate of the United States of America hangs in the balance.

Tea partynnnn

No melodrama here. If the US loses its position as the world’s number one military super power, another country, or countries, will take its place.

Realistically, that can only be Russia or China, or more likely, an alliance of Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Vietnam and whoever ever else climbs aboard.

As the U.S. Dollar slowly sinks and America’s prestige and power goes with it, the “Evil Axis” grows bolder.

But why should I care? I’m safe aren’t I? Way down at the bottom of the South Pacific, in New Zealand.

Well, maybe not so safe. China is steadily advancing through the Pacific. It now has several footholds in our region, particularly in Fiji, which is my country’s nearest major island neighbor. To any thinking Aussie or Kiwi, this is cause for major concern.

read more:

http://www.trevorloudon.com/2013/07/how-the-tea-party-can-save-amer...

Views: 978

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I too can not stand to watch Obama. To me he looks like an old T V show called, Hoody Doody. The big ears, the nose, every thing about his face turns me off.

I wonder what it would be like if china took us over, hmmmmm, I suppose they would take over the federal government, would they honor their debt to themselves, I know that most people wouldn't be paying federal taxes anymore, the fed would just be wiped out, we would still have our states and most likely we americans would shoot any chinamen we saw, I doubt the chineese are that stupid, they don't want us, they would rather just sit back and collect their checks. For one where would they live, I suppose they would have to build some number of houses, maybe they would just kill all of us, then what? I think it is a silly idea to ever think any one would take us over, hell it may be a good thing if they did, we could rid ourselves of the feds and start over. I can't believe we waste out time talking about this, but if it humors someone, I guess.

The Chinese have the same REALLY BIG firecrackers that we have.  To get our attention, they would destroy one major city.  If we didn't immediately "fall into line" and stop shooting Chinamen, another city would disappear.  Lather, rinse, repeat.

Perhaps not you and I, but "we", as a nation, would be polishing their boots in no time at all.

"To get our attention, [the Chinese] would destroy one major city."

1. We owe them (ballpark) $1 trillion.

2. We are among their biggest export customers.

3. Their economy has worse fundamentals than ours.

They'll rattle sabers, they'll expand their armed forces, they may use their muscle locally when they think we're too gutless or weak to call them on it, but they WILL NOT nuke a U.S. city.

I wouldn't be so sure.  If the world dynamics change to the point where we would be subject to the Chinese AND they are in league with Russia, et al, they might do anything.  If the Chinese are calling our shots, we won't have any allies -- they will all be gone or completely impotent.  If this unthinkable scenario should occur, our dollars would be utterly worthless, and we wouldn't be buying their coffee pots or their Buicks and Cadillacs.

As long as we toed the line, they would probably just allow the American people to work in slavery conditions to pay off the debt...after they took just about everything of value from our land.  If we started shooting them, however, they wouldn't lose much by "taking out" a city.  We, on the other hand, would lose friends, relatives, and brother Americans.  This is a common procedure in occupied territories if the natives cause too much trouble for the occupying troops.  Nukes just scale the retribution up a notch or two.

Don't forget, the Chinese don't make their plans around corporate quarterly reports; they look far into the future.  They have been playing chess while America has been playing "go fish".

I hope you're right.

Why should it be up to us to defend other nations like Japan ?  They are a so called rich nation and could build a military capable of defending themselves.  Japan could be a nuclear power in 90 days or less if they needed to.

"Why should it be up to us to defend other nations like Japan?"

Because that's better for us. Every country has some risk of losing control of its military force or electing an evil tyrant. (Do I need to cite an example?) The more countries there are with nuclear weapons, the greater the chance that a nuclear-armed country 'goes rogue.' Once one nation nukes another only nuclear weapons coming back is likely to stop the slaughter and the numbers of dead WILL BE IN THE MILLIONS.

For example: If Japan gets nukes then China might one day have to calculate the need for a first strike to prevent Japan hitting first as the result of some provocation. If Japan IS NOT a nuclear club member that calculation is unnecessary. Which way is safer for the world?

The worst thing about nuclear war isn't the number of dead, it is how fast everything will happen, meaning a whole lot of 15 minute decision making by people of widely varying temperament and knowledge. We don't know if a nuclear war would stop until most of the nuclear-armed world had shot off most of its weapons.

The fewer fingers there are on nuclear triggers the better, and the best way to have fewer fingers is to have fewer triggers.

Even with Ofraud in the Oval Office I have more faith in the reliability of U.S. nuclear doctrine and self-control than it that of just about any other nation.

Same old NEO-CON  beliefs which are nothing more than conjecture !

America the world police enforcing our doctrine on the world 

You can waste your money defending Japan and Korea!

Do not try and suggest that it is our duty, you do not trust Japan to be nuclear armed when north Korea is?

Put the bottle down and step away from the bar you have had enough to drink,.

We NEED our Military HERE to do the same thing that is Happening in Egypt ,Morsi & the M.B. under arrest there , wonder if he still wants to fight to the death ?  O'bummer  the Nobel price winner is wanted for crimes against Humanity , hand his FAGGOT A$$ over . NSA are you ASSholes listening .    OH MY !

"We NEED our Military HERE to do the same thing that is Happening in Egypt ..."

My gut says the same thing but both of us are wrong. We DO NOT need any sort of military coup.

Egypt had an increasingly secular and western economy; it was a force for peace in the region. Morsi got himself elected and started to reverse all the progress, turning toward an Islamo-facist state. A military coup dumping him offers the chance of restoring the former favorable social and economic trends there.

The U.S. has had UNfavorable trends for more than a decade, indeed if you look at the progress of the welfare state we've been headed there for 80 years. But much of the rest of what's bad also has deep roots -- overregulation, lousy schools, crony capitalism and more, all go back from one to a few decades.

As bad as he is -- and he's far the worst president we've ever had -- Obama is more important as a SYMPTOM than he is as a cause. If we dumped him by force tomorrow AND ALSO DUMPED BIDEN, we'd have John Boehner as president. Better, yes, but not the leader we need.

Okay, so let's assume our coup installs a modern Abe Lincoln or Ronald Reagan. Who do we have in Congress? Can you count the number of balls there on one hand? Probably ...

Our corruption has sunk tap roots all over America's lawn. We need to dig it out one ugly weed at a time by getting involved, convincing others to do the same, and electing far better people. If we could do this with a coup we'd be right back where we are today in less than two weeks. We simply need to educate too many people to do this job any way that's quick and easy.

We could still do it the SLOW easy way, by hard work over several years, gradually taking over the Republican party. Perhaps that will happen. But I think what's more likely is that we'll have a major war or economic collapse and that will get the attention of enough people for the necessary lessons to sink in.

We WILL learn but it cannot happen quickly and probably can only happen at a high price.
This is a fine article with outstanding advice -- advice on which we can ACT. GO! READ!

New Zealand faced the same thing from Japan in the Second World War. I wish the scum in the White House appreciate America as much as the New Zealanders do.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Judicial Watch->  Emails Show Dossier-Connected Obama State Dept Officials Set ‘Face-To-Face’ Meeting On ‘Russian Matter’ Shortly Before 2016 Election

Judicial Watch and the Daily Caller News Foundation on Thursday released 84 pages of documents showing Obama’s State Department was central to pushing the ‘Trump-Russia’ hoax shortly before the 2016 election.

The email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a very close associate to Christopher Steele, show them discussing a ‘face-to-face’ meeting in New York on a ‘Russian matter’ in September of 2016.

Via Judicial Watch:

Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation today released 84 pages of documents, including a September 2016 email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a close associate of dossier author Christopher Steele, discussing a “face-to-face” meeting on a “Russian matter.”

(In June 2016 Nuland permitted a meeting between Steele and the FBI’s legal attaché in Rome. Nuland told CBS News that the State Department knew about the Steele dossier by July 2016.)

According to an op-ed Winer wrote for The Washington Post in 2018, also in September 2016, “Steele and I met in Washington and discussed the information now known as the “dossier… I prepared a two-page summary and shared it with Nuland, who indicated that, like me, she felt that the secretary of state needed to be made aware of this material.”

A September 17, 2016, email exchange between Nuland and Winer – that was classified in the interest of national defense or foreign policy – discusses the political situation in Libya, but also brings up a “Russian matter:”

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 12:40:00 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Would like to discuss this and a Russian matter.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:31 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

In ny face to face?

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 1:56:05 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Yes that was [sic] be good.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:58 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

Good. I’ll reach out when im there Sunday. [Redacted]

If Victoria Nuland’s name sounds familiar it’s because she has been on Judicial Watch’s radar for a long time and in many of TGP’s previous reports.

In December 2018, Judicial Watch released documents revealing that Victoria Nuland was involved in the Obama State Department’s urgent gathering of classified Russia investigation information and disseminating it to members of Congress within hours of Donald Trump taking office.

In a related lawsuit, Judicial Watch is suing the State Department communications between Ambassador Nuland and employees of Fusion GPS, as well as top ranking Department of Justice, FBI, and State Department officials.

“The Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President Trump with the Russia smear,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “These new emails further show that senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.”

Tom Fitton   @TomFitton

BREAKING: Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President @RealDonaldTrump with the Russia smear. New emails show how senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.

Embedded video

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service