Houston Official Calls for Form of Segregation: Only Blacks Can Police Black Communities

A Houston city councilman has called for segregation in policing. In the wake of the officer-involved shootings of black men across the country and the assassination of Dallas police officers, the councilman said police should reflect the ethnicity of the particular community where they patrol.

Speaking to Fox 26 in Houston, City Councilman Dwight Boykins (District D), “I think at this point, because of the crisis situation, not in Houston but throughout the country, we need to have officers patrolling areas that reflect the ethnicity [of that community].”

The councilman continued, “Because that will eliminate second-guessing. People know their community; they know their culture; and I think that can make a difference.”

Weekend news anchor Sally MacDonald asked a guest on her show for a reaction to Boykins’ comments. Houston Police Officers’ Union 2nd Vice President Joseph Gamaldi responded that the idea was ludicrous and wouldn’t work.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/11/houston-official-calls-fo...

Views: 421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

but where are the candidates coming from ???????????  80% + of black males have criminal records - i guess we need to lower the bar again and again and again ..........

Right! That should work, right? I guess he never has heard of being called an Uncle Tom!" This just shows the idiocy of the majority of politicians.

the Liberal/Democrat way, LOWERING THE BAR

Wow! Back to segregation! They had to mix into the whites lives and live among them. Now they want to live separate. Who would have thought? Maybe by relocating to Africa they can achieve the black majority they crave. Maybe Samuel L Jackson will take them when he moves there. Yeah that's the answer.

They didn't want to be segregated, yet now that they have been integrated, they realize they can't handle it! They prefer to stick together in their own little cubbies to prove whites are racists and blacks no longer want to deal with the false premise of white supremacy!  But I agree with you, send them all back to Africa and let them see how they don't mesh with their fellow blacks.  Africans, regardless of the country they reside, do not like or want American blacks in their neighborhoods.  Funny...so these racists can't get along with whites, and worse, African blacks don't want them any where near their continent!

Jeanne, African life style ain't so bad.  The video shows why they might want to go back.  To each their own.  CAUTION!  To watch this video you should hold both hands over your eyes and peek through the fingers from time to time.  You have been warned.

No thanks. Yuck.

They ought to fit right in....   Look like a lot of the ones I see at WalMart...

Image Source: Tumblr.com

and they think they're HOT! hahahahahaha

OH, my.

Just put fences around black neighborhoods and do not let anyone in or out.  The problem will fix itself.

ABSOLUTELY gets my vote.  Or....how 'bout we just give the blacks the entire state of Louisiana, and we build a wall around it?  They don't want to associate with us crackas.....then try and run their own little "country" and see how that works for them.  Interesting how this idiot seems to ignore there have actually been more blacks shot by BLACK COPS, than by whites.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service