Houston Official Calls for Form of Segregation: Only Blacks Can Police Black Communities

A Houston city councilman has called for segregation in policing. In the wake of the officer-involved shootings of black men across the country and the assassination of Dallas police officers, the councilman said police should reflect the ethnicity of the particular community where they patrol.

Speaking to Fox 26 in Houston, City Councilman Dwight Boykins (District D), “I think at this point, because of the crisis situation, not in Houston but throughout the country, we need to have officers patrolling areas that reflect the ethnicity [of that community].”

The councilman continued, “Because that will eliminate second-guessing. People know their community; they know their culture; and I think that can make a difference.”

Weekend news anchor Sally MacDonald asked a guest on her show for a reaction to Boykins’ comments. Houston Police Officers’ Union 2nd Vice President Joseph Gamaldi responded that the idea was ludicrous and wouldn’t work.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/11/houston-official-calls-fo...

Views: 421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

but where are the candidates coming from ???????????  80% + of black males have criminal records - i guess we need to lower the bar again and again and again ..........

Right! That should work, right? I guess he never has heard of being called an Uncle Tom!" This just shows the idiocy of the majority of politicians.

the Liberal/Democrat way, LOWERING THE BAR

Wow! Back to segregation! They had to mix into the whites lives and live among them. Now they want to live separate. Who would have thought? Maybe by relocating to Africa they can achieve the black majority they crave. Maybe Samuel L Jackson will take them when he moves there. Yeah that's the answer.

They didn't want to be segregated, yet now that they have been integrated, they realize they can't handle it! They prefer to stick together in their own little cubbies to prove whites are racists and blacks no longer want to deal with the false premise of white supremacy!  But I agree with you, send them all back to Africa and let them see how they don't mesh with their fellow blacks.  Africans, regardless of the country they reside, do not like or want American blacks in their neighborhoods.  Funny...so these racists can't get along with whites, and worse, African blacks don't want them any where near their continent!

Jeanne, African life style ain't so bad.  The video shows why they might want to go back.  To each their own.  CAUTION!  To watch this video you should hold both hands over your eyes and peek through the fingers from time to time.  You have been warned.

No thanks. Yuck.

They ought to fit right in....   Look like a lot of the ones I see at WalMart...

Image Source: Tumblr.com

and they think they're HOT! hahahahahaha

OH, my.

Just put fences around black neighborhoods and do not let anyone in or out.  The problem will fix itself.

ABSOLUTELY gets my vote.  Or....how 'bout we just give the blacks the entire state of Louisiana, and we build a wall around it?  They don't want to associate with us crackas.....then try and run their own little "country" and see how that works for them.  Interesting how this idiot seems to ignore there have actually been more blacks shot by BLACK COPS, than by whites.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service