Bales Memorial Wesleyan Church in Jamestown, N.C., was the first Christian house of worship to be targeted last weekend by militant LGBT advocates, who destroyed the church’s sign, broke windows and pulled parking signs out of the ground. Not stopping there, the homosexual activists tore up flowers in the parking lot and vandalized the church bus by scratching up its hood and jamming a sign through its front grill, according to the Christian News Network.

On Saturday, members of the Wesleyan church also found their church building covered with broken eggs, silly string, and pro-homosexual jargon fused with hate speech. Some of the spray-painted vandalism written on the outside walls of the Jamestown church included, “Gay’s OK,” “He hates you!” and “God loves [expletive]!”

The next day, “gay” activists struck another church less than 20 miles away in Greensboro with similar rage and destruction. Grace Baptist Church officials were dismayed to find their worship center vandalized Sunday morning with the signature window smashing and egg pelting over its facility. This time, however, silly string was replaced with toilet paper, which covered the church property.

Trademark pro-homosexual slogans were spray painted across the Greensboro church property, as well. The LGBT messaging differed slightly from what was discovered 20 miles down the road. “Straights support” and “God loves gays” were among the slogans tagged upon the church’s outer brick walls. In addition, the homosexual activists included a spray-painted rainbow across the church — the symbol of LGBT community support and membership.

The high cost of ‘tolerance’

The weekend attacks on religious freedom in the Tar Heel State will set both congregations back in time and money to repair the damages.

Bales Memorial Wesleyan Church Pastor Carl Pulliam disclosed to the press that it would cost around $10,000 to repair the damages made by the homosexual activists. The pastor of the Jamestown congregation is confused as to why his church was singled out, especially given the fact that homosexuals are always welcome to join services on its facility.

read more:

http://www.onenewsnow.com/persecution/2015/04/24/homosexuals-ransac...

Views: 535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right off hand, I notice the word "fags" spray painted on the doors in this photo. My suspicion is that some other vandals did this. Because the "gays" are so sensitive and thinskinned  I think that they would of used the words "homosexuals" or "gays".  And instead of "hate" they would probably have worded, "disliked". Another thing, the paint would of been either pink, or some sort of pastel.

Good observation. It may be some who have them in their families or some who are pro-gay. Or it could be some who want to stir the flames to insight violence. Video camera's are a must today.

I know God is using people who are Sodomites and pro-Sodomites to separate the wheat from the chaff. He is defiantly separating and preparing for the Church removal!

The Gay Gestapo strikes again is this what the Gay movement is about now attacking Religion ? are we going to have a Holley War ? 

they need to move to iran or Saudi Arabia where they would not have to deal with "intolerant" Christians!!!!!

Agree on the use of "fags" - it's a disgusting word and only the choice of a small-minded someone out to cause trouble - an instigator.  There are enough problems, we don't need people like that.  We need to pray for him/her, too.

he he he....good one 

I agree.  Good observation.  

There needs to be immediate action brought against this for the Church. However, the physical church building is not the true Church. The true Church can never be touched. That is every True Christian believer, every true Saint of God who does not comprise the truth of God. No matter what destruction they or whoever did this, bring, they cannot destroy or bring hurt to the True Church. Jesus built his Church and no one can destroy it. Face the truth of God's word. Either you are Obedient to the Bible truth of God's word or you are not. No one is forcing them. They all have to choose whom they will serve and this filth is nothing but a stab in the heart of the one who did this. We will not bow down or be offended to accept what the Lord God will not accept. The Lord God, Jesus Christ stands forever and the Holy Spirit is continuing to guide us in all Truth of God's Word.

They are blaming the Church for God's punishing the Sodomites in Sodom and Gomorrah. They are not speaking to the church but to God Himself. What they fail to see is that they are the ones God is using to sift out the wheat and chaff in Christendom. God is preparing to snatch His church out of this world as he snatched out Job and his family before raining down fire and brimstone. 

Hope he takes us with him.

They actually love being called "queers" and, of course they prefer "gay", even though most are angry and depressed. I don't know that they mind being called "fags", but "sodomites" might bother them...a little. However, not really, as I saw a t shirt that said "Sodomy; so do my friends; so do my neighbors."
Makes sense that hemorrhoids would make them grumpy. I guess since misery loves company, they want everyone to be as miserable as they are.

Just a lot of cowards and cowardly behavior. As long as the Government supports all this trashy behavior it will never get better. I thought majority rules, but, doesn't appear to be so. They need to go to some island and destroy it and leave people with morals alone and stop this attempt of forcing their agenda on us, we the people.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Deep State Treason:  Former State Dept. Official Under Trump Tells China To Quit Negotiating Until Trump Is Removed In 2020

Deep state traitors no longer hide their deep hatred for the American people —

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, told her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

Until July 2018, she was Acting Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs at the Department of State and led East Asia policy making amid crises with North Korea, escalating trade tensions with China, and a fast-changing international environment.

The Conservative Treehouse and The South China Morning News reported:

A former official in the Trump administration has said that China can weather the storm brought by the trade war with the United States but might have to “keep steady, keep their heads down and wait” for change in the White House.

Susan Thornton, former acting assistant secretary of state to US President Donald Trump, told a gathering in Shanghai on Wednesday that she hoped a trade deal between the US and China could be concluded by next month.

But the reality was that it would “take a while” for China and the US to talk about cooperation again, Thornton, who in 20 years rose to become the US State Department’s chief negotiator for East Asia and Pacific affairs, told the South China Morning Post.

“I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”

“If this sceptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber.

Embedded video
EAP Bureau    @USAsiaPacific

Acting Asst. Sec. Susan Thornton and EAP team en route to her nomination hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee! 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service