Hollywood Votes To Remove Trump’s Star – Polanski, Spacey, Cosby To Stay


West Hollywood councillors have voted to remove Donald Trump’s star from the city’s Walk of Fame despite allowing rapists to keep their stars.

 At a city meeting on Monday evening, West Hollywood City Council voted to instruct the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce that Donald Trump’s star be removed from the Walk of Fame.

West Hollywood City council unanimously passes resolution asking the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove the Donald Trump star on Hollywood Walk of Fame,” said West Hollywood mayor John Duran on Twitter, announcing the decision.

JohnDuran @JohnDuran

 West Hollywood City council unanimously passes resolution asking the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove the Donald Trump star on Hollywood Walk of Fame. #horcruxdestroyed #bellicose #belligerent #unAmericanvalues #MakeAmericaintoAmericaAgain

https://twitter.com/JohnDuran/status/1026661751117344768?ref_src=tw...

 The Independent reports: the chamber has previously said it would never remove a star from the famous walk, arguing they represent the history of the entertainment industry in America.

 It has refused to pull up slabs celebrating actor Kevin Spacey and comedian Bill Cosby, who have both been exposed during the Hollywood sexual harassment scandal. 

 Papers produced by council staff on the matter said a number of “disturbing” instances of Mr Trump’s behaviour towards women had emerged during and after the 2016 presidential election campaign.

 It went on to list several other examples of the president’s behaviour the council found objectionable, including separation of children from their parents at the Mexico border and withdrawal from the Paris climate agreement.

“Having a ‘star’ on the Walk of Fame is a privilege that is highly sought after by those in the entertainment industry,” the report said.

“Allowing Mr Trump to continue to have a star in light of his behaviour towards women, particularly in the #timesup and #metoomovements, should not be acceptable in the Hollywood and entertainment industry communities.”

MediaCard--mediaForward

customisable-border" data-scribe="component:card" dir="ltr">
View image on Twitter
Clive⚖️ @clivebushjd

West Hollywood City Council
To Whom It May Concern:
So you chose UNANIMOUSLY to remove @realdonaldtrump Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

QUESTION: Why do Bill Cosby, Roman Polanski and Kevin Spacey still have theirs?

Polanski drugged & raped a 13yo. Let that sink in. 13yo!

https://twitter.com/clivebushjd/status/1026700172011524096?ref_src=...

The star, one of more than 2,600 placed along Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street, was granted to Mr Trump in recognition of his work with the Miss Universe Pageant, but he was by the time of its installation also staring in hit reality show The Apprentice.

On Monday, 24-year-old Austin Mikel Clay was charged with vandalising the star last month and could face up to three years behind bars if found guilty.

The marker has become something of a battleground for Mr Trump’s supporters and opponents during his presidency, coming under attack multiple times.

In October 2016, a man was filmed hitting the star with a sledgehammer, while it has also been spray-painted and spat on.

https://yournewswire.com/trump-walk-fame-star-removed/

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

 Of course Hollywood City Council would do this they were hit by Trumps policies to crack down on having sex with children. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

 

Political Cartoons by Jerry Holbert

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

CRIME!! -> Clinton Nightmare! Chief Financial Officer Of Clinton Foundation Turns Government Informant On Crime Family

Donations to the Clinton Foundation plummeted by 90% over a three-year period since Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election to President Donald Trump.

But that may be the least of the her worries.

John Solomon from The Hill dropped another bombshell that will keep the Clintons up at night.

The former Chief Financial Officer of the Clinton Foundation has turned on the crime family and is now working as a government informant.

This could spell doom for the Clinton Crime Family.

American Thinker reported:

John Solomon of The Hill reveals the story that has been percolating for a long time but kept tightly under wraps – because that is what serious prosecutors do, especially when grand juries are poring over evidence and issuing indictments that remain sealed until the right moment comes. The trigger for the story coming out now probably is a House subcommittee hearing scheduled next week by Mark Meadows, chair of the House Freedom Caucus, while the GOP still can set the agenda of House hearings.

[A] GOP-led congressional subcommittee, led by Rep. Mark Meadows (N.C.), is planning to hold a hearing next week to review the work of John Huber, the special U.S attorney named a year ago to investigate all things Clinton.

It turns out that whistleblowers inside and outside the Clinton Foundation have amassed “6,000 pages of evidence attached to a whistleblower submission filed secretly more than a year ago with the IRS and FBI.” Among that evidence can be found:

Those reviews flagged serious concerns about legal compliance, improper commingling of personal and charity business and “quid pro quo” promises made to donors while Hillary Clinton was secretary of State.

The submission also cites an interview its investigators conducted with Andrew Kessel that quotes the foundation’s longtime chief financial officer as saying he was unable to stop former President Clinton from “commingling” personal business and charitable activities inside the foundation and that he “knows where all the bodies are buried.”

Their own investigation! That’s hard to put down as politically motivated.

Having the chief financial officer of the Clinton Foundation turn informant is a nightmare for the Clintons. The CFO has to process all the cash, and because that person usually is on the hook for any criminal violations, there is ample incentive to turn state’s evidence.

That evidence was assembled by a private firm called MDA Analytics LLC, run by accomplished ex-federal criminal investigators, who alleged the Clinton Foundation engaged in illegal activities and may be liable for millions of dollars in delinquent taxes and penalties.

In addition to the IRS, the firm’s partners have had contact with prosecutors in the main Justice Department in Washington and FBI agents in Little Rock, Ark.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service